剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
The way things are now, it is my dream.
现在的情况和生活 就是我的梦想
I think we got him, boss. Scott.
我觉得我们找到他了 老板 那个斯科特
I gotta go, Tasha.
我得走了 塔莎
He fits the physical description,
他符合基本描述
is preying on the same type of girl.
还是对相同类型的女孩下手
Already checked his I.D. swipe.
已经检查过他的身份证刷♥卡♥记录了
He was here that night.
他那天晚上在这里
No shit.
别废话
Did he sell any product yet? Nope.
他有卖♥♥东西吗? 还没
All right, well, as soon as he does, we'll grab him.
好的 一旦他卖♥♥ 我们就抓住他
All right. Hold on.
好的 等一下
What's up? The kid talked.
怎么了 那个孩子开口了
You better get your ass out here.
你最好过来一下
Yeah. I got to go, man.
好的 我要走了 伙计
You got to go? I got to go.
你要走了? 是的
Well, what do you want me to do?
好吧 你要我怎么做?
Holly, I want you keep your eye on that prick.
霍莉 给我盯着那个家伙
Try to get him to sell to you.
试着让他卖♥♥药给你
I'm on it.
我会搞定的
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Soon as he makes a move, call me.
一旦他有任何分吹草动 电♥话♥我
Got it.
了解
He wouldn't tell me who he was working for. Now we know.
他不肯告诉我他为谁工作 现在我们知道了
Okay.
好吧
You wake me up, drag me out my house, for what?
你把我叫醒 拖我出屋子 为了什么?
You hire this motherfucker to boost my product?
你雇了这个混♥蛋♥来偷我东西?
Fuck no. I never seen him before.
当然不是 我从没见过他
You told me you didn't know nothing
你说过你不知道
about us getting hit,
我们为什么受袭
Anibal, you said it to my face.
阿尼巴尔 你当着我的面说过
We're hearing a different story from crispy beef here.
可我们从这个"香酥牛肉"听到的可不一样
Turns out you were behind it the whole fucking time.
结果是一直都是你幕后操控的
Yo, why the fuck would I do that?
喂 我♥干♥嘛要这么做?
Yo, Ghost, you know me, man.
喂 幽灵 你了解我的 伙计
I thought I did. Yo.
我以为我了解 喂
You gonna do me like this
你准备因为这个畜生的话
on the word of this motherfucker?
就要对我这样?
Get on your fucking knees.
给我跪下
People have a funny way of telling the truth
要是你把一个人点着了 他会用一种
when you light 'em on fire.
很滑稽的方式告诉你真♥相♥
Nighty night, Anibal.
晚安 阿尼巴尔
Yo, Ghost, you know that if I'm gonna
喂 幽灵 你知道 要是我
fucking step to you, I'ma use my best men.
想算计你 我应该用我最得力的人
This motherfucker ain't Taino.
这畜生不是泰诺人
Yo, I'm being set up.
我是被冤枉的
Yo, I swear on my kids, man.
我用我的孩子们发誓 伙计
We're wasting time. Do him.
我们在浪费时间 做了他
Tommy, if you hire a hitter to pull off a job like this,
汤米 要是你雇人来干这样的活
you gotta make sure it's someone good.
你要确保他是把好手
Miguel hid the shit and then talked, this kid broke.
米格尔隐瞒实情 然后说是这孩子干的
Yeah, well, I learn from my mistakes.
是的 我吃一堑长一智
Maybe. Julito, wake him the fuck up,
也许吧 胡里奥 把他弄醒
and ask him again how he got the job.
然后问再问问他怎么接到这活的
Hey, hey, hey. Wake the fuck up.
喂喂喂 醒醒
Hey.
嘿
Yo, boss?
哦 老板?
Yo, this motherfucker's dead.
这货死了
I thought I cooked him medium rare.
我以为我让他四分熟
I swear I didn't do nothing, yo.
我发誓我没做过
Rolla wants my corners. That's fucking bullshit.
罗拉要我陷入窘境 那都是废话
Ruiz hates me 'cause I'm Dominican.
鲁伊斯讨厌我 因为我是多明尼加人
Shoot this motherfucker! I ain't gonna kill a Primera
毙了这个畜生! 我不会杀一个人
unless I got proof he's crossed me.
除非我有证据证明他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
There's your proof! Think, Tommy.
这就是你的证据! 想想看 汤米
If Anibal's being set up here,
要是阿尼巴尔在这里被冤枉了
so are we, to start a fucking war.
我们也被人算计了 挑起争端
I got another plan.
我另有计划
We shut everything down. What?
我们停止业务 什么?
We have us a meeting.
我们要开一个会
I sit across the table,
我坐在桌子对面
I look all those motherfuckers in the eye,
我要看着所有人的眼睛
and I find out who's hitting me, once and for all.
然后找出是谁打♥压♥我 一劳永逸
Until then, no one gets product.
在此之前 没人能拿到货
Spread the fucking word. Ghost.
把话传下去 幽灵
Ghost, we can't just shut down the wholesale business.
幽灵 我们不能光停下批发业务
We can't just let fat Albert go.
我们不能让那个胖子就这么一走了之
We can do anything we want to do.
我们想怎么样还能办不成吗
We need proof, Tommy.
我们需要证据 汤米
But if I find out it was Anibal all along,
但要是阿尼巴尔从头到尾搞的鬼
I promise you, I'll cut his throat myself.
我保证亲手了结他
You didn't call.
你没打电♥话♥
The girl was on him all night. He never dealt.
那妹子钓了他一晚上 他也不搭茬
Look, if the cops call, we play nice.
要是条子打电♥话♥来 我们好好表现
Grabbing the dealer was icing. It'll all work out.
能抓住掮客则锦上添花 前程一片大好
Good news, we made upwards of 80k tonight.
好消息 今晚赚了八万多
Pretty fucking great.
好极了
Hey, holly. Can I get you a cab?
霍莉 要不要帮你打车?
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
You want a ride home?
要不要送你回家?
I just spent nine hours in 6-inch heels, so...
姐穿着六寸高跟鞋走了九个小时
Getting down on my knees ain't gonna happen.
但还不至于走不动路
It's not like that, Holly.
不是那样的 霍莉
Mm, you took the trouble to learn my name.
哟呵 你不辞辛苦终于知道我的名字了
You impressed?
厉害吧?
Nope.
个屁
When was the last time you asked a girl out on a real date?
你上次跟妹子约会是什么时候啊?
Do you even know how?
你到底知不知道怎么约?
Can I take you to get some breakfast, Holly?
我能不能带你去吃早点 霍莉?
Good night.
晚安
Boss.
老大
Bunch of calls went out late last night.
昨晚上又是一大♥波♥电♥话♥
Connect called a meeting.
线人说要开会
You got a name for the connect?
线人叫什么名字?
What kind of meeting?
什么性质的会?
I was inside with a Taino soldier a few years ago.
我当年跟一个泰诺兵是过命的交情
He owes me one.
他欠我一条命
He says your guy, Anibal,
他说你的弟兄 阿尼巴尔
don't know if he called the meeting,
虽说不知道是不是他召集的
but he's gonna be there for sure.
但是他一准会到场
Are you happy now?
这下爽了吧?
Yes, I'm happy.
爽翻了
I need you to find out when and where
你得给我弄清楚
this meeting's gonna be.
会议的时间和地点
Nomar Arcielo confirmed that Ruiz, Anibal,
诺马·阿奇斯罗已经确信鲁伊斯 阿尼巴尔
and other members of Lobos' New York network
以及其他洛沃斯在纽约分舵人员
will be convening at the distributor's behest.
应经销商之请要召开会议
So Anibal is involved?
那就是说阿尼巴尔脱不开干系?
We'll know how exactly when we get
我们什么时候能得知
the when and where of the meeting.
确切的会议时间和地点
My C.I. is on it.
我的线人在办这件事
You mean agent Knox's C.I.
你说的是诺克斯探员的线人
Nomar's been responsive to Angela,
诺马已经回应安吉拉的号♥召了
so she's been accompanying me on meet-ups,
所以她得陪我去碰头
like the one this morning.
就跟今天早上一样
Turns out Nomar likes the bad cop. Go figure.
事实证明对付诺马就不能来善的 想想看吧
We catch the distributor at this meeting, flip him on Lobos,
在会上抓住经销商 用他来扣洛沃斯
nice little package for Collins, all wrapped up with a bow.
献给柯林斯的漂亮一击 一网打尽
Great work, you two.
你们俩干得不错
Thank you for covering for me.
谢谢你帮我圆场
Nomar knows your real name.
诺马对你知根知底
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表