剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
we're not moving any weight.
我们就不供货
Go get Julio. No time.
去找胡里奥 没时间了
I'll take the kid with me.
我带这小子跟我一起
Hit me when you're done.
你做完了之后通知我
You ready for your balls to drop today, kid?
准备好今天掉脑袋了吗? 小子
I want photos of anybody and everybody on that block.
我要这栋楼所有人的照片
I don't give a shit if it's little Sally Kimball
我才不在乎小萨莉·金博尔
walking her cockapoo,
是否在溜她的狮子狗
I want her photographed and I.D.'d,
我要她的照片和身份证
and I want the dog's license number.
以及狗的证件号♥码
Are all our cameras up?
所有的照相机都准备好了吗?
They're up.
准备好了
6987, now confirmed to copy.
6987 再次确认
Out.
出发
Everything's been permitted,
所有东西都有许可
the place is up to code, all our licenses...
这地方符合规定 我们所有的执照...
business, beverage, noise... are current.
生意 饮料 噪音... 都是合法的
Yeah, you see, the problem is, Jimmy...
要知道 问题是... 吉米...
you don't mind if I call you "Jimmy," do you?
你不介意我叫你"吉米"吧?
See, the problem is we know illegal narcotics
要知道 问题是我们知道这个公♥司♥
have been sold inside this establishment.
出♥售♥非法的麻♥醉♥药♥
As you can imagine that's a big problem for us.
如你所想 这对我们来说是一个大问题
Yeah, well, we're in the process
是的 我们现在正在追查
of tracking down the dealer right now.
那个卖♥♥家
And I'm gonna make sure I turn him over to you
我保证 只要我找到他
as soon as I find him, okay? You have my word.
就会把他移交给你 好吗? 我向你保证
And that's great, Jimmy.
这真棒 吉米
I mean, that's all a man really has, right?
我的意思是 每个男人都会对他的话负责
His word.
对吗?
But in this instance, I don't think your word's
但是在这种情况下 我认为
really gonna do the trick.
你没有说假话
So what are you thinking, Ed, two weeks or so?
所以你怎么想的 艾德 两周左右?
I'm not following. What do you mean by "Two Weeks"?
我不太明白 你的"两周"是什么意思?
Jimmy, we gotta shut you down
吉米 我们要让你
for at least 14 business days.
至少停业14天
This is totally unreasonable. We have a business to run.
这完全没有理由 我们要做生意
We gotta go through all your paperwork,
我们要检查你的所有文件
we gotta get health in here, we gotta get fire in here.
我们要检查卫生和防火措施
We gotta make sure everything's on the up and up.
我们要确认所有的事情都是正大光明的
Officer, I just told you.
长官 我已经告诉你了
Everything's up to code.
每件事都是合乎规定的
Well, sometimes it seems that way
有时候事情看起来的
when it really isn't that way.
与它实际的样子完全相反
This is bullshit!
一派胡言!
Enough. Look.
够了 这样
What do you say you give my partner and I some time, huh,
给我和我的同伴一点时间解决问题
to work out the kinks?
怎么样?
Pleasure. The pleasure's mine.
非常乐意 这是我的荣幸
Oh, and hey...
哦 嘿
keep us posted on that drug sting of yours.
记得通知我们麻♥醉♥药♥的消息
They're gonna be back. No shit.
他们会回来的 当然会
This is a restaurant? Yeah.
这是一个饭店? 是的
In our business, you try not to use the front door.
做我们这行的 最好不要走前门
Oh, hey, hey, hey. Sorry.
哦 嘿 嘿 嘿 抱歉
Here's how it's gonna play.
一会儿要这么做
I sit down, you stand behind me.
我坐着 你站在我身后
Look straight ahead.
直视前方
You don't look anyone in the eye.
你不要看任何人的眼睛
And no matter what, you don't say a fucking word.
无论如何 一个字也别说
Ever.
绝不
And by the way, while I'm thinking of it,
顺便说一下 我想了很久了
lay off Tasha, man.
别管塔莎了 伙计
You don't spook her under any circumstances.
无论什么情况下都别疑神疑鬼的吓着她
Get it? Let Ghost handle his wife.
懂了吗? 让幽灵管好他老婆
All right, time to focus on this sit-down.
好了 是时候把注意力放在会谈上了
Stop distracting me, man.
别打扰我 伙计
What the fuck?
这是什么?
What is it?
这是怎么回事?
It ain't anything good.
这不是什么好东西
What about the entrance on Elizabeth Street, anything?
伊丽莎白大街的入口怎么样 发生了什么?
Nothing.
一切正常
Is there another way in?
有别的入口吗?
Wait.
等下
Isn't there an old tunnel system
这些建筑下面
underneath all these buildings
有没有铺管队用过的
that the Tongs used back in the day?
老隧♥道♥系统?
Yeah.
是的
But the entrance to the only remaining tunnel
但是在多耶斯大街有个入口
is on Doyers Street.
通向仅剩的隧♥道♥
That's out on Chatham Square.
出口在且林士果广场
They wouldn't use that to come here.
他们不会走这个隧♥道♥过来
I'm just thinking about what's underneath this neighborhood.
我只是在想这附近的地下有什么
Get me a blueprint for the restaurant.
给我一张饭店的设计图
Angela, the agents already canvassed the building.
安吉拉 特工们已经详细检查过那栋大楼了
The entrances are covered.
所有入口都已经
Did they walk through all the floors?
他们翻遍每一层楼了吗?
See, there's no other entrance to Lok Sing from the street.
你看看 从街上没有其他入口可以进入落星
But if they came from the building behind it,
但是如果他们从后面的大楼进入
the basement could still have a connecting door underground.
地下室还有一个连接门可以进入
Street level, you'd never know
仅从街面上看 你不会知道
you could get to the restaurant that way.
还可以那样子进入餐厅
We should have known.
我们早该猜到
They're too smart to walk through the front door.
他们这么狡猾 不会从正门进入的
It's a guess.
这只是个猜测
You're right. We looked.
你说得对 我们再看看情况吧
Are you absolutely sure? Mmhmm.
你真的确定吗? 嗯哼
Because it's your call. It's on you.
因为这由你来下令 你需要承担责任的
And if I'm right, and they're in there,
而且如果我是对的 而他们正在那儿
then we gotta go in right now.
那么我们就要马上进去了
We don't have shit on them.
我们没有他们的把柄
We can't bust in there and arrest them
总不能因为他们在享用午餐
for just having lunch.
就冲进去而逮捕他们
I just want to see his face, Greg.
我只是想看看他的样子 格雷格
I want to see him and know who he is.
我只是想见见他 知道他的身份
Once we I.D. that distributor,
一旦我们确认发行人的身份
we're this close to turning him and getting Lobos.
我们就离揭穿他 抓到洛沃斯很近了
We're going in.
我们准备进去
I guess Anibal can't tell time.
我想阿尼巴尔不会来了
So...
所以...
how's everybody doing?
大家都怎么样了?
We'd be better if we had product to sell.
如果我们有货可以卖♥♥ 会做得更好
I'm losing corners. Me too.
我在损失地盘 我也是
Is that why you've been stepping all over mine?
那就是你踩过界的原因吗?
Those aren't my people.
那些不是我的人
Just 'cause they black don't make 'em mine.
就算他们是黑人 也不代表他们是我的人
They flying your flag. Bullshit.
他们打着你的旗号♥ 乱讲
And if they say they are, they lying.
即使他们承认是我的人 也是在说谎
Shut up. You're lying, Rolla.
闭嘴 罗拉 你在说谎
Kiss my ass, Ruiz.
鄙视你 鲁伊斯
Shut the fuck up!
快给我闭嘴!
We may beef on the streets,
在街上我们可以发牢骚
but in here, we're business partners.
但在这 我们是生意合作伙伴
Speaking of partners, where's yours?
说到伙伴 你的伙伴去哪了?
We call this big, important meeting
我们召开这么重大会议
and Ghost doesn't even bother to show up?
而幽灵根本不屑露面?
So not only is he not getting us product...
所以他不但不给我们货...
but he doesn't respect us enough to be here?
他还不屑于来这里?
I got a connect in Mexico.
我在墨西哥有门路
Says he can get us fish scale
说他可以帮我们找到货源
for half of what we're paying now.
仅需我们现在付出价格的一半
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表