剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Not bad.
不错
What the fuck?
该死的?
Whoever's fucking with us knows who they hired.
无论谁干涉我们要知道他们老板是谁
They'll get the message loud and clear.
他们要一清二楚地收到消息
Two days of street chatter and people will know
在街上散布两天的消息 人们就会知道
We're not the ones to fuck with.
我们可不是好惹的
And about the girl?
那个女孩?
Calling J now.
马上打电♥话♥给J
Julio. Yeah.
胡里奥 是我
Get some flowers, man. You're going to the hospital.
伙计 买♥♥些花 你要去医院
Where is room 1804?
1804号♥房♥在哪?
That way, sir.
先生 那边
Can I see your I.D.?
可以看一下你的身份证吗?
Nice work in there.
审讯室里干得好
Did Nomar really leave that picture
诺马真的在他手♥机♥留下
of the girl on his phone?
女孩的照片?
I grabbed it from a child porn case.
我从一宗儿童色情案找到的
It's not even isabel.
根本不是伊莎贝尔
Good girl.
厉害
Hello?
你好?
You ain't seen fit to call to say
看来现在打给你不太合适宜
You weren't coming through last night?
昨晚你没来?
Jamie? Stand a brother up
杰米? 放我鸽子
and pretend not to know his voice... okay.
还装作听不出我的声音......好吧
I'm sorry about last night.
我对昨晚的事道歉
A work meeting came up.
要开个工作会议
I just wanted to make sure you're all right.
我只想看看你还好吗
How about I make it up to you?
我补偿你怎么样?
He left about half an hour ago.
他一个小时之前走了
I wanted him to take me to lunch.
我想让他带我去吃午餐
Did he say when he'd be back?
他有说他什么时候回来吗?
No.
没有
But he never does.
可他从来没说过
You want me to give him a call?
你想让我给他打个电♥话♥?
No, I'll do it.
不 我来打
I don't need an audience.
你出去一下
Mrs. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克太太
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你好吗?
I can't reach Ghost, and I'm starting to get worried.
我找不到幽灵 我有点担心了
I've got eyes on mr. St. Patrick,
我看着圣帕特里克先生
And he's just fine.
他很好
Okay.
好吧
Guess I feel better, then.
我感觉好点了
Shawn, could you do me a favor?
肖恩 你可以帮我个忙吗?
Don't tell Ghost I called.
别告诉幽灵 我打过电♥话♥找他
He wouldn't like me checking up on him.
他不喜欢我查他岗
Can it be our little secret?
可以是我们的小秘密吧?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
Our little secret.
我们的小秘密
Thanks for making it up to me, big spender.
谢谢你拿它来报答我 大富豪
You want the change?
想改变一下线路吗?
Promise not to spend it all in one place.
我可不想都是在一个地方度过
Wow.
哇
Haven't been here in years.
好久没来这了
This was my favorite field trip back in the day.
那时候我最喜欢就是野外旅行了
They always put us on the bus in alphabetical order, man.
他们总是按字母顺序安排我们在车上的位置
I had to work up a whole scheme just to sit next to you.
我必须得调整整个顺序就为了坐在你旁边
Jose Uribe always wanted all my lunch money.
约瑟·乌里韦总是想要我所有午饭钱
So you didn't eat? Seriously?
所以你都没吃? 真的吗?
It was worth it.
这么做值得啊
Come on.
来吧
Let's go inside, see the whale.
让我们进去看看鲸鱼
Okay.
好
Used to make me feel so small standing under here.
以前站在这下面让我感到自己很渺小
thought I'd feel different
当我渐渐长大
when I got older.
我想感受会不同
I guess some things don't change.
我猜有些事情不会变
Well, I don't think we'll get busted kissing
我想这次我们不会
in the stairwell this time.
在楼梯间里激吻了
I was so embarrassed we got caught.
我们被逮到时我觉得很尴尬
I wasn't.
我不觉得
I got you something
我给你看看一些东西
When you went to get the map.
当你去拿地图时
One for each of us.
我给我们俩各拿了一个
You dared me I wouldn't boost anything from the gift shop.
你挑战我 说你不会从礼品店偷任何东西
Yeah, I ate those words, didn't I?
我食言了 是吧?
I bought 'em this time.
这次我是买♥♥的
This is great. Thank you.
这真好 谢谢
Look, angie, I can't stop
看 安琪 我情不自禁
Thinking there must... must be a reason you came
去想肯定有你下次来
In the club the other night.
俱乐部的理由
A reason we're seeing each other again
一个理由就是我们在这次之后
After all this time.
又见面
Me being around you...
我围绕在你身边...
Me being with you...
跟你在一起...
It just feels right.
感觉很好
I know.
我懂的
Me too.
我也是
Oh, fuck.
噢 天啊
My phone didn't ring.
我电♥话♥没响
I gotta go, like, right now.
我要走了 马上
Jamie, I'm sorry.
杰米 对不起
Bye.
再见
Ghost call you? Yeah.
幽灵打给你? 是的
How'd you do it without setting off the machines?
都没看到机器爆♥炸♥ 你是怎么做的?
Hospitals are tricky.
医院很机警
Do what?
做什么?
Boss told me to tell her she was promoted.
老板让我告诉她给她升职了
She's gonna start working with Marcus in the bank.
她要和马库斯在银行工作了
Yo, he didn't tell me to ice the chick.
他没告诉我了结了这妹子
Did I get it wrong?
我领会错了吗?
Nope.
没有
You ready with those deposit slips?
你准备好那些存款单了?
I don't like doing things this way.
我不喜欢这么做事
But you get to keep your job for one more day.
可你要再多保住一天你的工作
It's a joke, man.
开玩笑呢 伙计
Lighten up.
别生气
Where's James?
詹姆斯在哪?
He's in the back.
他在后面
Should I get him?
我叫他吗?
Nope.
不用了
I am so sorry. I just stepped out for some air.
不好意思 我刚出去透透气
You scored major points with collins today.
你今天赢得柯林斯很好的印象
You're on his radar in a big way.
你彻底被他看中了
He wants you to come to his poker night next weekend.
他想让你下周末去和他打牌
Holder might be there. He'll be in town.
霍尔德可能在那里 他会到城里来
Holy shit.
天啊
Thank you, frankie.
谢谢 弗兰基
For the shot, for the support.
感谢鼎力相助
Totally justified.
完全是公事公办
You owned that little shit Saxe today.
你今天赢了那小混♥蛋♥萨克斯
But if you really want to compete with these guys,
可如果你真想和那些家伙竞争
You can't have an outside life.
你不能有业余生活
They have wives. They have families.
他们有妻子 家庭
But we can't.
可我们不行
We gotta be available 24/7.
我们必须全天二十四小时待命
You can't have kids, because the one time
你不能有孩子 因为一旦你有了
You pick your baby over your case,
你的孩子就优先于案子了
Some asshole like Saxe gets your shot.
有些像萨克斯的混♥蛋♥就会抢走你的机会
So what he's a dick?
他是个混♥蛋♥又怎样?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表