剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You recognize the name Simon Stern?
西蒙·斯特恩这个名字你耳熟吗
He's one of the biggest nightlife investors in New York.
他是纽约最大的毒贩子之一
You got some fine-ass-looking girls
你那里有几个屁♥股♥挺翘
serving drinks in there, by the way.
招待酒水的妞啊
There was this one red hair, tall... what's her name?
有一个红头发的 长得挺高... 她叫什么
Her name is don't touch the merchandise, motherfucker.
她叫"别动我们的脱衣女郎" 混♥蛋♥
Not everybody understands us, Jamie.
不是每个人都理解我们 杰米
I'm not going anywhere, Tasha.
我哪里也不去 塔莎
I'm stuck here, right where you want me.
我就留在这里 就在你想让我呆的地方
We have us a meeting. I sit across the table.
我们要举♥行♥一次会议 我坐在桌子这边
I look all those motherfuckers in the eye,
直视着那些混♥蛋♥们的眼睛
and I'll find out who's hitting me once and for all.
然后我一定要找出派杀手杀我的混♥蛋♥
Until then, no one gets product.
在那之前 谁也拿不着货
The Lobos' New York distributor
洛沃斯的贩毒商
is meeting with his network.
要会见他的团伙了
So not only is he not getting us product,
所以他不仅不给我们弄货了
but he doesn't respect us enough to be here.
还对我们不屑一顾
FBI! Let me see your hands!
FBI 举起双手
Why you switch up the spot for the meeting
你为什么要在最后一刻
at the last second?
更换见面的地方
You can never be too careful.
再怎么谨慎也不为过
Where the fuck is Anibal?
阿尼巴尔这混♥蛋♥去哪儿了
I never stopped thinking about you all these years.
我这些年没有一天不想你
Hey, hey.
你好呀
It feels like we're 15 again
这就像是我们又回到了十五岁
sneaking out of my parents' apartment.
从我父母家里溜出来的感觉
It ain't like that.
才不是那样呢
My driver's parked in the back.
我司机把车停到后边了
Of course, just like when we were 15.
当然了 和我们十五岁的时候一样
I could've taken a cab.
我本可以打车的
What kind of guy do you think I am?
你把我想成什么样的人了
Um, Angie, are we... What?
呃 安琪 我们之间... 怎么了
Okay, I guess.
还可以吧
Better than okay, I think.
我觉得比"可以"好多了
Good night, Angie.
晚安 安琪
Good night, Jamie.
晚安 杰米
Stand out a mile, stand out a mile
# 一目了然 一目了然 #
but, brother, you're never
# 但是弟弟 若无欢笑 #
fully dressed without a smile
# 你便不算 盛装打扮 #
Watch that turn now, Raina, okay?
雷娜 注意那个变调 好吗
Mmhmm. You're never
好的 # 若无欢笑 #
fully dressed without a smile
# 你便不算 盛装打扮 #
Hold that out a little.
多坚持一会
You sound really good. Thank you.
你听起来棒极了 谢谢
And you will, too, if you do what I said.
如果你按照我教你的做 你也会的
Good morning, sleepyhead.
早上好啊 瞌睡虫
Morning.
早上好
I didn't hear you come in last night.
我没听见你昨晚回来了
Yeah, the count was off,
是啊 监盘人昨天休息了
so we stayed to make sure it was right.
所以我们留下来确保夜店正常运作
And then y'all woke me up with those beautiful voices.
然后你们用这么美妙的歌♥喉唤醒了我
You keep singing like that,
你继续这么唱下去
I guarantee you'll get the lead.
我保证你会领先别人的
The fifth graders never get it.
五年级的学生从来获不了奖
Yeah, but, baby girl, they never seen
是的 但是亲爱的 他们从没
a fifth grader like my Raina St. Patrick.
见过像我雷娜·圣帕特里克这样的五年级学生
You come from good stock, girl, you hear me, huh?
你的底子很好 闺女 你知道吗
Your daddy's looks and your mama's voice.
你老爸帅气的长相 还有你老妈的嗓音
Whatever, negro.
随你怎么说吧 老黑
Gross. "Gross"?
真恶心 哪里"恶心"了
Give me some sugar. No, no.
给我亲亲 不要
Wait, wait. You trying to run...
等等 你还想跑...
I love you. Love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Have a good day at school. Okay.
在学校过得愉快 好的
All right.
好了
Keep practicing that song.
继续练习那首歌♥啊
So we got fuckups all around, don't we?
所以我们全搞砸了 是吧
The meeting information from Nomar Arcielo was bogus.
诺马·阿奇斯罗给我们的会面信息是假的
And I take full responsibility for that, Frankie.
我为此承担全部责任 弗兰基
But it's no worse than the potential key
但这远远比不上你们这两个笨蛋
to the whole investigation getting murdered
在外面胡作非为的时候
while you two idiots were sitting outside.
把整个调查的线索都扼杀了
Saxe, what were you doing there anyway?
萨克斯 你到底在那儿干什么呢
You were supposed to write the warrant,
你本应该写张逮捕证
not go out on a field trip.
而不是去出外勤
And you distracted Agent Medina from good surveillance.
你还影响了麦迪纳特工的监视
All due respect, Frankie I hardly think I'm to blame.
恕我直言 弗兰基 我觉得你要责备的不是我
You're right.
你说得对
There's enough blame to go around.
我们责备得已经够多了
But the question is, where do we go from here?
但问题是 我们现在怎么办
If you were right
如果你是对的
and Anibal was the distributor Lobos was unhappy with,
阿尼巴尔是惹怒洛沃斯的贩毒商
then Lobos had the biggest motive to call a hit.
那么洛沃斯就有了很大的动机买♥♥凶
If we find Anibal's killer, there's a chance
如果找到了杀阿尼巴尔的凶手 我们就有机会
we could connect Lobos directly.
直接联♥系♥到洛沃斯
We're gonna need NYPD cooperation for that.
要想成功 我们得需要纽约警局的配合
Good luck with that.
祝你好运吧
The detective on the case, Meredith Haines,
管这个案子的警探 梅雷迪斯·海恩斯
is a power-tripping bitch.
是个控制欲超强的婊♥子♥
Takes one to know one, Saxe.
同类人才相互了解 萨克斯
I'll talk to Detective Haines.
我会和海恩斯警探谈谈的
Let you know what I find out.
我再把结果反馈给你
I'll drive you to the precinct.
我开车载你去辖区
I've got some friends over there.
我在那儿有些朋友
If Detective Haines is as prickly as they say,
如果海恩斯警探真像他们说得那么混♥蛋♥
then I'm better off going alone
那我最好一个人去
so we can talk woman-to-woman.
这样我们可以进行女人间的谈话
You want to try calling Nomar?
你去给诺马打电♥话♥试试吧
He's not responding to our calls.
他不接我们的电♥话♥
Yeah, okay. But as some point, we need to talk
好的 但是我们早晚得谈谈
about the dresser situation from the other night.
那天晚上化妆师的问题
Later, okay?
再说吧 好吗
We're gearing up for my high holy day.
我们要为我的赎罪日做好准备
That some kind of religious shit?
那是什么宗教的鬼东西吗
No.
不是
We're celebrating the day I got made
我们要庆祝我的出道日
born into the mighty Soldado Nation 25 years ago.
二十五年前创建了伟大的索尔达多族
Boys in my crew are getting snake tattoos on their arms
我的伙计们都在胳膊上纹了蛇的纹身
so they can honor me, Vibora.
这样他们可以尊敬我 比沃拉
Dos decades in the game.
干这行二十来年了
Always seems like guys like us
似乎我们这些人总是
should be able to not look over our shoulder.
不需要提防背后的小人
That's why Anibal's death came as a surprise
那正是阿尼巴尔之死让我和我的伙伴
to me and my partner.
惊讶的原因
Can't say it did the same for me.
我倒是不怎么惊讶
Because you made the order?
因为你买♥♥的凶吗
Because he's straight up fat, man.
因为他太肥了 兄弟
You ever see that motherfucker eat?
你有没有见过那混♥蛋♥吃东西的样子
I'm a businessman like you.
我和你一样 是个生意人
I don't wish death on any man,
我不希望我们有人死掉
except if it benefits my pockets.
除非能让我受益
Maybe you're trying to take over the Tainos' turf.
你是不是想接手泰诺人的地盘
I got enough trouble maintaining my own territory.
我维持我自己地盘的麻烦就够多了
I don't want to expand.
我不想扩张
What about that shit you were talking
你在中国人地盘上谈的那些
at the Chinese spot, about another connect?
是什么意思 关于另一个联♥系♥的
I know a guy who knows a guy.
我认识一个家伙 他又认识另一个
But it's not your product's quality.
但那不是你产品质量的问题
You're here to accuse me of something or not?
你是来这里指控我什么的吗
Because not too long ago, you came to me for help,
因为刚在不久前 你来我这里寻求帮助
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表