剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Well, it's my job to protect you.
我的工作就是保护你
Who told you I need protection? Ghost?
谁告诉你我需要保护的? 幽灵吗?
No, I... I was just... You need to back up, Shawn.
不 我只是 你得退后 肖恩
Oh, well, you can protect me anytime, baby.
宝贝儿 你可以随时来保护我呀
Come along, 'Keisha.
走吧 凯莎
Relax, girl.
放松 宝贝
Everybody know that boy only got eyes for you,
众所周知 男孩子都会看上你
jump in front of the damn two train for you.
都能拉两火车皮
You go out earlier this morning?
你一大早就出去啦
I missed you.
我都想你了
It's nice to be missed.
被想念的感觉不错
I was out shopping with 'Keisha,
出去和凯莎逛街
Shawn was breathing down my neck.
肖恩死死盯着我
I checked him, and he said he was there to protect me.
我问他 他说他是保护我的
Something I need to know about, Ghost?
你是不是有情况 幽灵?
Me and the kids need to get out of town for a while?
需要我和孩子们去外地回避吗?
Nah, nothing like that.
不 没有的事
Kid is just being over-protective,
那孩子只是保护过度了
taking his job too seriously.
对他的工作太认真
I'll tell him to ease up.
我会告诉他放轻松
I'll talk to you after work.
下班再和你聊
You meeting up with Tommy?
你去见汤米吗
Headed to the club.
去夜♥总♥会♥
I don't recall you getting up at the crack of dawn
咱们开洗衣店那时
to head out to the Wash N' Folds,
我怎么不记得你天刚亮就去
emptying quarters out the dryer.
烘干机一天恨不得清空四次
This is different.
这不一样
Yeah, looks that way.
可不是嘛
Steady trying to figure out why.
我还在找原因
I told you why.
我告诉你原因了
Seems like you could spend the day
你似乎可以
at home with me and Yas.
跟我和小亚斯在家呆着
You know, like you used to.
像你以前那样
Everything I'm doing, I'm doing for you, Tasha!
我所做的每一件事都是为了你 塔莎
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思?
Everything.
所有的一切
So Lobos' New York distributor is meeting with his network.
洛沃斯纽约的分销商要和他的网点会面
We just don't know where or when it's happening.
我们不知道是什么时候 在哪里
My C.I. is trying to get me specifics,
我的线人正在帮我打探详细信息
but as of right now I don't have anything
但现在我手上没有任何消息
beyond what I told you already.
除了我刚才已经告诉你的
Your C.I.'s info is bogus.
你线人的消息是捏造的
For the record, we haven't heard shit
慎重申明 我们没有听说过
about a big meeting with Lobos' New York distributor,
与洛沃斯纽约地区分销商有关的会议
and we've been shaking trees all over town.
然后我们还在这满城散布消息
Maybe you're shaking around trees.
或许是你在造谣
Or maybe this lead is just bullshit.
或许这个导线根本就是胡说八道
It's not bullshit.
不是胡说八道
It's legit intel that's been cultivated
只是一个秘密调查者营造的
from a confidential informant.
合法平台
It's how a real investigation is conducted.
真正查案就是这么干的
I don't need you to tell me
轮不到你来教我
how an investigation is conducted.
该怎么查案
I been on Lobos since you were sucking
我在调查洛沃斯的时候
on your mommy's titty, Knox.
你 诺克斯 还在吃奶呢
I was on your mama's titty last night.
我昨晚舔了你妈咪的奶♥子♥
Where are we on fatman?
刚说那个胖子 说到哪儿了?
Our opinion hasn't changed.
我们不会改变决定
If in fact Lobos is looking to switch up his current connect,
如果洛沃斯急于转换现在交际圈
Anibal Santalises would be the most likely candidate.
阿尼巴尔·桑塔利斯会是最佳人选
He's got the infrastructure, the relationships,
他有基础设施 人脉神通
and the disposition.
又有意向
We've got guys on him 24/7.
我们无时无刻不在盯着他
I want you two on him.
你们两个跟着他
If he's the player you say he is,
如果他就是你口中的话事人
I want Agent Medina to handle surveillance personally.
我会让麦迪纳特工亲自盯梢
Saxe, you work up the warrant. Understood.
萨克斯 许可就交给你了 明白
You stay on this distributor meeting.
你接着跟分销商会议
If it's happening, we need to be there.
要是开始了 我们得在场
Ruiz won't go near Harlem.
鲁伊斯不会接近黑人住♥宅♥区
Rolla won't fuck with the Bronx,
罗拉不会去布朗克斯区
Anibal ain't feeling either of them.
阿尼巴尔哪个都不想去
We need to find some neutral ground
得找一个中立的地方
for this sit-down.
来举♥行♥这次会面
Ghost! This shit's tomorrow!
幽灵! 明天就要干这鬼事!
We need to get everything in place.
我们需要一切就位
Yeah, we'll do it at the Chinese spot downtown.
好 我们就在市中心的唐人街动手
Lok Sing? What about food?
落星饭店? 那吃啥?
Rolla's on some vegan shit now.
罗拉现在在搞什么食素
This ain't no goddamn catered affair!
这可不是酒席!
I put fucking food on their table every fucking day, Tommy.
不管我给他们上什么 汤米
Motherfuckers gotta eat.
龟儿子们总得吃饭
If one of these guys is behind these hits,
如果这些人中有幕后黑手
we need to make sure they don't have the drop on us.
得确保不能让他们先发制人
I don't want anybody stashing fucking gats
我可不想自己人还没到齐
before we all get there, all right?
那边就埋伏好了 明白吗?
We do it okeydoke 20 minutes before game time.
提前二十分钟过去安排好
And get the room swept.
清理房♥间
I don't want anybody listening in on our shit.
我可不想让别人听到我们的事
We need to get to the bottom of this
我们要做就得做到底
so things will go back to normal.
这样事态才会恢复正常
We need our shit to work smoothly
这劳什子可要顺利
so we can think about other things.
然后我们就能考虑其他事了
What other things?
其他什么事?
Not this.
不是这事
What do you got?
有什么消息?
I got what you want.
你想要的消息
But it's gonna cost you.
不过你得付钱
I was watching the FBI files...
我刚在看联邦调查局的档案
and they said...
上面写着...
informants get paid.
线人是要给钱的
So... you want information about this meeting...
那么...你想要这次会议的信息...
you pay.
先掏钱
Something tells me...
我感觉到...
you're not hurting for cash.
你并不缺钱
You got me there, mami.
被你发现了 妈咪
You ever think, if we'd met a different way...
想过没有 如果我们换一种方式见面...
Nope.
不行
Just tell me what I need to know.
快说我需要知道的事
Lok Sing Restaurant, downtown, 2:00 tomorrow.
明天两点 在市中心落星饭店
And the New York connect's gonna be there?
纽约方面也会去吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
We need you to wear a wire.
你得带着电♥话♥
I told you I'm not invited.
我说过没人邀请我
I'm on the outside.
我不在内部
Then how'd you find out?
那你是怎么知道的?
Little birdie told me.
小小鸟告诉我的哟
Leave Isabel alone, Nomar.
别招惹伊莎贝尔 诺马
Even if that's how you get your precious information?
如果那样你怎么能得到你那宝贵情报?
Be careful no one makes you coming out of here.
出去的时候小心 别让人看见你
Pastrami, pickles, and Swiss. Hot.
五香烟熏牛肉 腌菜 瑞士卷 热的
Thanks for picking up Tariq from practice.
多谢把塔里克从实践课接回来
I would've asked Shawn, but...
本来是想请肖恩去的 可...
he's with Ghost.
他和幽灵在一块
Speaking of Shawn,
说到肖恩
he was hanging real close this morning.
今天早上他可是离我相当之近
Told me it was for my protection.
嘴上说是要保护我
What's going on, Tommy?
发生什么事了 汤米?
You know, I got kids to think about.
我要考虑孩子们的
We got it under control. Don't worry.
我们对付得了 别担心
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表