剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
it's gotta stay open, right?
你得保证她营业 对吧?
Now that's the motherfucking hustler I know talking.
这才是我说的一起他妈的奋斗
I'll see you at the club later.
夜♥总♥会♥见
I'm going now.
我走了
Gotta make sure everything's settled for tonight.
今晚确保所有事都搞定
Can't that new white boy do that?
那个新来的白人不能做吗?
You pay him enough.
你给他开的不少
It's a business, baby.
这是生意 亲爱的
It needs attention 24/7. So do I.
要全程警惕 我也是
Ghost, what's up?
幽灵 怎么了?
You and Tommy behind closed doors,
你和汤米关着门
you running around with this club.
你一直在夜♥总♥会♥转悠
We okay?
我们没事吧?
When we met,
我们认识时
who'd you think I was gonna be?
你认为我会变成什么样的人?
Hmm?
嗯?
The biggest goddamn drug dealer
全纽约最他妈大的
in New York City.
毒枭
You never thought about more?
你从没想过更多吗?
What more?
什么更多?
You talking about the club as more?
你说的夜♥总♥会♥就是更多吗?
I saw the money you made last night.
我看见了你昨晚赚的钱
That's not more, it's less.
那不是更多 是至少
You are the best at what you do.
你很擅长你所做的事
We have everything.
我们什么都有
I just want it to stay this way.
我就想要这样
What?
怎么了?
When you come to the club tonight,
今晚当你进入夜♥总♥会♥时
you need to look like you own the place,
你需要看起来像拥有这个地方
not like you trying to get in for free.
而不是像试图要免费进去
Wear that purple dress I got you last month.
穿那件上个月我给你的紫色裙子
But, baby, I like this dress.
但是 亲爱的 我喜欢这件
I'll send Shawn back, give you time to change.
我派肖恩回来 给你时间换衣服
Have you seen my husband?
你看见我老公没?
Anybody got eyes on the boss?
有人看见老板了吗?
The boss is prepping the DJ now.
老板现在在准备DJ
I'll take you upstairs.
我带你上楼
I know where he'll get to me a little sooner.
我知道哪儿能让他快点儿见到我
Hey.
嘿
What's up?
怎么了?
The DJ brought backup dancers
DJ带来了后补舞者
who are not in the contract.
这些舞者不在合同里
Well, we got extra spotlights on hand?
好 我们手头有特别出色的吗?
We could find them.
我们能找到
Have the guys put them up.
找人给他们安排食宿
Boss, where you going?
老板 你去哪?
Angie.
安琪
Jamie? Angela Valdes.
杰米? 安吉拉·巴尔德斯.
How long has it been?
我们多久没见面了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Almost...
差不多...
Jesus, 18 years.
天呀 十♥八♥年♥了
You look the same.
你还是老样子
Well, that's proof we've gotten older.
算了吧 这证明我们都老了
Your eyesight's going.
你度数涨了吧
My eyes work just fine.
我眼神儿老好了
What have you been doing?
忙啥呢?
For 18 years?
这十♥八♥年♥来?
Not sure there's a short answer.
不确定 比较简短
Choate, college, law school...
高中 大学 法学院...
law school?
法学院?
Okay, bigtime. Stop it.
好呀 不错嘛 别提了
I'm still the same "round the way" girl I always was.
我一如既往还是那个简单的女孩
Same girl, huh? Not exactly.
和以前一样? 不见得吧
I don't remember that dress.
我不记得这件裙子了
Well, I don't remember that suit either, uptown.
是呀 我也不记得这西装了 土豪
What have you been up to, Jamie?
你在忙什么呢 杰米?
What have you been doing all these years?
这些年你一直干嘛呢?
Boss, the new DJ's gonna start.
老板 新来的DJ要开始了
Wait, did he just call you "boss"?
等等 他刚才叫你问"老板"?
I own this place.
这地方是我的
Kantos said he needs to talk to you now.
坎托斯说他现在就要和谈谈
All right.
好的
Sorry, I gotta...
抱歉 我得...
You got a nightclub to run.
你得管理你的夜♥总♥会♥
I get it.
我明白
it was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
You know what, give me your number.
把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
I ain't gonna let you get away that easy.
这次我不会这么容易让你逃跑的
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Okay.
好
Mrs. St. Patrick, you're not leaving, are you?
圣帕特里克夫人 你现在就要走了吗?
The new DJ starts in a few minutes,
新的DJ马上就要开始了
and I'm sure the boss wants you to be here.
老大一定也很想看到你
Shawn, meet me out front.
肖恩 到门口接我
I'm leaving.
我准备走了
Yeah, a big shipment this time.
对 这次是个大生意
Bueno.
好的
We're really giving this away for free?
这些都是免费送的吗?
This time.
只有这一次
When we get there, you stay in the car.
我们到那儿之后 你待在车里
Me and Poncho will handle the drop.
我和庞曹去完成交易
I set up the meeting with the guy you asked.
我已经约好了跟那个家伙见面
Good. Papi.
很好 爸爸
Be home by dinner, so I can take you to your mom's, okay?
晚饭前回来 我要带你去你妈妈那 知道吗?
Okay.
知道了
Okay, pa.
知道了 爸爸
Vamonos. Let's go, we're late.
威姆诺斯 走吧 我们要迟到了
Julio tell them to check the guns?
胡里奥有没有让他们检查一下这些枪?
First thing I said to him.
我一开始就跟他说了
Think it bothers them they don't know who they're working for?
这些人根本不知道自己在为谁卖♥♥命 不是吗?
You think the fry cook at burger king
你以为汉堡王的煎炸厨师
knows the fucking ceo?
认识他们的总裁吗?
They wouldn't know that motherfucker
老板进来店里要番茄酱的时候
if he walked in and asked for extra ketchup.
他们都不会认出来
Don't forget.
别忘了
One of these people might be the reason
让克鲁兹第一个被突袭的人
Cruz got jumped in the first place.
可能就在这些人中间
Yeah, well, let's hope he or she is afraid to get shot.
知道 希望这次这个家伙是个怕死鬼
We'll know soon enough.
我们马上就会知道了
Our soldiers are strapped now.
我们的士兵们都已经有装备了
We should be too.
我们也应该有
All this shit going on,
事情已经这样了
how am I gonna explain to Tasha
我再让你这样手无寸铁地到处溜达
I let you run around with no piece?
到时候我怎么跟塔莎解释啊?
Let's get 'em out on the street.
把他们都叫出去吧
Time to make the doughnuts.
是时候让我们的厨师做甜甜圈了
Not bad for 18 years later.
18年后也不错
Greg.
格雷格
Hey, sleepyhead.
你好 睡美人
You missed our run this morning.
你今天早上怎么没有一起跑步
When you didn't show up and you didn't answer your cell,
你没过来 也没有接电♥话♥
I thought maybe something was wrong.
我以为你出什么事了
Shit.
该死
Sorry.
抱歉
Got here and you were in the shower,
我来的时候你在洗澡
so I thought I'd grab breakfast.
我就自己找早餐吃了
Greg, I thought we said the key was just for emergencies.
格雷格 我记得我说过给你钥匙是为了应付紧急状况
Which this could've been.
这就是紧急情况啊
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表