剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢
Gracias.
我们能单独谈谈吗?
Can we talk alone?
他们已经搜了我的身
They already patted me down,
缴了我的枪
took my gat.
你能来真好 幽灵在哪?
Nice of you to visit. Where's Ghost?
她不让我♥干♥
She won't let me fuck her in the ass.
虽然她妹妹让
Her sister will, though.
我被捅过两次 比中枪还惨
I been stabbed twice. I'd rather get shot.
那不是我们干的 鲁伊斯
It wasn't us, Ruiz.
我听说的可不是这样
I heard different.
我们跟你没过节
We ain't got no beef with you.
你是毒贩子 你跟谁都有过节
You're drug dealers. You got beef with everybody.
他们也是这么说你的
They say the same thing about you.
没准是阿尼巴尔的人 罗拉也有可能
Maybe it was Anibal's people. Maybe it was Rolla.
这俩混♥蛋♥哪个都不喜欢你
Neither of those motherfuckers any love for you,
而且 难道真的就没有其他人想让你死吗?
and really, nobody else wants you dead?
你也是个毒贩子 鲁伊斯
You're a drug dealer too, Ruiz.
很多敌人你自己都不知道
You got more enemies than you even know.
听着
Look.
如果我和幽灵策划的这次袭击
If me and Ghost was behind this hit,
我现在就不会在这里
I wouldn't be here right now,
你也不会
and neither would you.
听着
谁守着电梯呢?
Who's watching the elevator?
不知道
头儿要人整天守着那儿
Jefe wants somebody there all day.
知道了
I got it.
快去
没问题
你能调清楚点吗?
Can you clean it up?
嗯 嗯 我不知道
Uh, uh, I don't know.
你都不知道幽灵派人袭击了我?
Would you even know if Ghost put out a hit on me?
你的伙伴最近的行为有些诡异
Your compai's been acting kind of strange lately,
很反常地对我特非常友好
going out of his way to be all nice to me,
但却在他自己安排的见面上不出现
but then not showing up at meetings he arranges.
虽然有这些破事
With all this bullshit going on,
他还是在避免引人注目
he's trying to keep a low profile,
这点你也应该做到
something you might want to consider doing.
庆祝这神圣的一天 有个婊♥子♥捅了我
Celebrating my high holy day, and this puta sticks me.
捅你的是个女孩?
The hitter was a girl?
她长什么样?
What'd she look like?
她看起来既甜美又阳光
She looked like ice cream and sunshine
直到她捅了我
till she stuck me.
豪♥乳♥ 美臀
Great tits, beautiful ass,
拉丁女孩 健壮
Latin girl, strong.
袭击我们的也是她
A girl hit us too.
还能想起别的吗?
Anything else you remember?
我又没看她的脸
I wasn't looking at her face, man.
浅色卷发
Light hair, curly.
我们找到这个女孩 就知道是谁在袭击我们了
We find this girl, we find out who's been hitting us.
哦 你算说对了 鲁伊斯
Oh, you're goddamn right, Ruiz.
我们得一起找她
We in this together.
我离开这里之后就没再回来
I haven't been back here since I left.
当然 酒厂和宠物店
The Bodega got replaced, of course,
换地方了
with this pet store.
不过其他的
But otherwise
和以前都一样
just like the old days.
我觉得你该来杯奶昔
I thought you could use a milk shake.
嗯?
Hmm?
你觉得他们还做黑白配奶昔?
You think they still make black-and-whites?
所以我们才来这里
Well, that's why we here.
这是唯一能验证的方法 靓女
Only one way to find out, Miss Big-time.
噢
Oh.
稍等一下 宝贝
Just give me a second, baby.
怎么了?
What's up?
- 你在路上了吗? - 没 我吃午饭呢
- Are you on your way in? - No, I'm having lunch out
在林山
in Forest Hills.
你打电♥话♥就是为了听我的声音? 什么事?
You just want to hear my voice? What?
你老婆的生日...
Your wife's birthday...
你听起来挺严肃的 我在想办法把事情办好
you sounded serious, and I'm trying to make it work,
但是需要更多人手来加班
but I'm gonna have to call in more staff, pay overtime.
没问题
That's fine.
有个女的要二十箱伏特加
The other woman wanted 20 cases of Ciroc.
好吧 不管他们要什么 都满足 我得挂了
Yeah, whatever they need, just do it. I gotta go.
等下 还有件事 西蒙·斯特恩
Wait, there's one more thing. Simon Stern...
把事办成就行了
just make it happen.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢?
Fuck are you doing?
我得盯紧点万一他有事呢
Just staying close in case he needs something.
你们在玩女人的时候
I was the one who saved his life
可是我救了他的命
while you were all rubbing asses.
跟鲁伊斯在一起的家伙是谁?
Who's the blanquito in there with Ruiz?
那人是给我们供货的
That's the guy who gets us the products.
经销商
Distro.
我得进去
I'm going in.
哟 哟 哟 你会暴露我们的
Yo, yo, yo, yo. You'll blow our cover.
你要是想给女朋友打电♥话♥
You want to call your girlfriend and ask
问你能不能做这狗屁工作
if you can pretty please do your fucking job,
那你直接去打 行了吧?
you go for it, all right?
这案子我查了三年了
I've been on this case three years now.
如果洛沃斯的分销商在楼里的话
If Lobos' distributor's in that building,
我得去看看
I'm getting a look.
干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥
Son of a fucking bitch.
谁会认识那样一个女孩呢?
Who would know a girl like that?
阿尼巴尔死了
Anibal's dead,
罗拉不会用女人去搞暗♥杀♥
I don't think Rolla would use a female for wetwork.
- 洛沃斯 - 幽灵不这么觉得
- Lobos. - Ghost don't think so.
你 还有 幽灵...
You, Ghost...
转移注意力了
Have taken your eye off the ball.
没有
Nah, man.
我们在等待时机
We just waiting for our pitch.
现在我要去找到这个娘们
Now, I'm gonna find this bitch.
我得把事情摆平
I'm gonna make things righ with us.
我会找到那女孩的 别担心
I'ma find that girl. Don't you worry.
他要出去了
放轻松
那真是个疯子
Yo, that's one crazy motherfucker.
哟 哟 哟
Yo, yo, yo.
你找哪家?
十五C
我来看奶奶
楼下那层 哥们
One floor down, homey.
现在觉得好些没?
You feel better now?
好点了 不过只是奶昔的原因
A little, but only because of the milk shake.
我需要接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
接吧 我理解
Go ahead. I understand.
一切还好吗?
Everything cool?
我还活着 如果你问的是这个
I'm still alive, if that's what you mean.
- 很好 那就晚点再谈 - 不 现在就谈
- Good, let's talk later. - No, we need to talk now.
现在不方便 我要挂了
I can't talk right now. I gotta go.
现在你有我百分之百的注意力了
All right, you got my undivided attention.
操
Fuck.
您已拨通347-555...
You've reached 347-555...
坎托斯 我是汤米 你老板在哪?
Kantos, it's Tommy. Where's your boss?
是不是在和什么夜♥总♥会♥里的混♥蛋♥谈话?
Is he talking to some club asshole over there?
我以为他在林山
I thought he was having lunch with you
和你吃午饭
out in Forest Hills.
- 他在林山? - 他是这么说的
- He's in Forest Hills? - That's what he said.
很快挂了电♥话♥
Got off the phone in a hurry.
- 很抱歉我父亲说了那些 - 啊...
- I'm sorry my dad said that... - Ah.
说你是个混混 毒贩
About you being a punk, a drug dealer.
他只是在说他所记得的
Yeah, he remembers what he remembers.
他记错了
He remembers wrong.
好人不是想变就变的 杰米
You don't just become a good guy, Jamie.
你能有今天 是因为你过去就一直是好人
To get where you are now means you were always one inside.
关于你的事 我一直都是对的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表