剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I had the same number.
我还住在原来的地方
But you were just...
但你就这么...
Gone.
走了
And then when my pops died,
后来我父亲去世了
I thought then, at least,
我当时想 至少
you would reach out.
你会联♥系♥我
I should've been there for you.
我当时应该陪你的
But I just knew that if I called,
但我知道如果我打电♥话♥给你
if I heard your voice,
如果我听见你的声音
I would go back.
我就会回来
I would've dropped everything for you.
我会为你放下一切
Everything my parents worked for,
我父母所有的努力
everything I'd worked for...
我所有的努力...
So I made a choice.
所以我做出了选择
I wouldn't have asked you to come back.
我不会叫你回来
You didn't belong in the hood.
你不属于那里
Neither did you.
你也是
But now we're both out,
不过现在我们都离开那里了
just like we always planned.
就像我们一直以来打算的那样
Not exactly how we planned.
确切地说不是我们打算的那样
Oh, shit. What?
哦 该死 怎么了?
I gotta go. Now?
我该走了 现在?
I gotta get back to the office.
我得回办公室了
All right. Thanks for lunch.
好吧 谢谢你请我吃午饭
Mm-hmm. Mmm.
嗯
Bye.
拜
When can we do this again?
我们什么时候还能再出来?
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥
Don't fill out the total.
先别填总数
Why not?
为什么不?
I'm gonna confirm your count at the bank.
我要在银行里核对你的总数
I'll take that.
我来拿着那个
Every club I've ever managed, I always do the deposit.
我所管理的所有俱乐部 都是我负责存钱
There's a first time for everything. Deposit slip.
凡事都有第一次 存款单
I already signed it. Want a fresh one?
我已经签字了 要张新的么
Nah, I'm sure yours will turn out fine.
我确定你这张没问题
Look, we hired you for your contacts,
听着 我们雇你是因为你有关系
not your reputation.
而不是因为你的声誉
Hey, about that...
嘿 关于这事...
boss never told me how you found out about that.
老板从来都不告诉我你是怎么知道的
None of your fucking business how we know.
不要问我是怎么知道的
As long as you work for us, this is how it goes.
只要你给我们工作 事就这样
We don't have a problem, do we?
我们之间没问题了吧?
No, we don't.
没有
Was just about to send out a search party for you.
正打算派个搜查组去找你
You're never late. I know.
你从来都不迟到啊 我知道
Sorry. Lunch ran long.
对不起 午饭吃太久了
Frankie, I know you went out on a limb for me.
弗兰基 我知道你帮我担了风险
I'm not gonna blow it.
我不会搞砸的
If you do, it's both our asses.
你要是搞砸 我们都惨了
Congrats on the promotion, Valdes.
恭喜你升职 巴尔德斯
Thanks, Saxe.
谢谢你 萨克斯
You're on this now? Just got assigned.
你现在管这事了? 刚被分过来
If I request reassignment, they're gonna ask why.
如果我请求再分配 他们会问原因
I'm Francesca Lavarro,
我是弗朗西斯卡·拉瓦罗
chief of criminal division
刑事部门主管
along with my deputy, A.U.S.A. Angela Valdes.
还有我的副主管 美国陆军协会 安吉拉·巴尔德斯
I'll be leading this task force.
我会领导这项特殊任务
Our goal is the prosecution of one of the most notorious
我们的目标就是北半球
drug traffickers in our hemisphere,
最臭名昭著的毒品交易案的原告
Mexican national Felipe Lobos.
墨西哥国籍的费利佩·洛沃斯
Lobos's brutality and vicious nature
洛沃斯残忍♥狠毒的本性
are well documented.
是有证可依的
For everyone's safety,
为了保证大家的安全
please remember the task force is top secret.
请牢记这项特殊任务是高级机密
And no one, not even your families,
不能有别人 包括你们的家人
can know the name of the target of this investigation.
知道这次侦查目标的名字
Agent Medina, can you please bring everybody up to speed
麦迪纳特工 你能否向大家介绍
on Lobos's movements in New York this week?
洛沃斯这周在纽约的最新动态?
Lobos landed at Teterboro airport on Tuesday.
洛沃斯这周二空降蒂特波罗机场
Once a year, he comes to New York
一年一度 他来纽约
to meet with his banker and his American attorneys.
见他的庄家和他的美国律师
Now, he did make those meetings, but I followed him to a third,
现在 他都见完了 但是我发现还有第三个
to meet this man... Carlos "Vibora" Ruiz.
和他的人...卡洛斯比沃拉鲁伊斯见面
Leader of the due loco set of the soldado nation gang.
索尔达多族黑帮在本地的头头
We learned that, one, Lobos has one single distributor
我们知道 第一 洛沃斯有一个
for his product in New York City.
给纽约供货的批发商
Two, he's not entirely happy with his distributor.
第二 他对他的经销商不是很满意
And three, soldado nation and Ruiz
第三 索尔达多族和鲁伊斯
are too low-rent for Lobos.
都在低价为洛沃斯工作
They're not organized enough to distribute his product.
他们的关系还没铁到可以为他发货
And he was not shy in telling Mr. Ruiz
而且他也不介意告诉鲁伊斯
he did not give a fuck!
他屁都不在乎
We have permission from the Mexican government
我们得到了墨西哥政♥府♥
to detain and prosecute Mr. Lobos
拘留和诉讼洛沃斯的许可
if we can build a compelling case against him.
如果我们想对他建立有力的调查
We can't touch him unless we know
我们就不能惊动它
we can put him in jail.
直到我们确定可以逮捕他
Who can give us the names, places, and dates
谁能给我们提供能给洛沃斯判罪相关的
we need to convict Lobos?
人名 地点 和日期?
His New York distributor.
他在纽约的批发商
Unfortunately we have no idea who that is.
很不幸我们不知道那是谁
We do have a profile of the type of criminal
我们有一份我们所需要的
we're looking for.
关于这个嫌疑人的介绍
He's a highly organized individual
他是个十分有条理的人
with an established network in place.
拥有已经建立好的关系网络
He already knows how to move money through the system,
他已经了解怎么将钱在系统中转移
is violent enough to control his territory,
足够暴♥力♥能控制它的领地
but still has something to lose...
但他还有可被掌控的一些地方
something Lobos can threaten to keep him in line.
一些洛沃斯可以威胁让他乖乖听话的理由
So why is Lobos looking to replace him?
所以为什么洛沃斯想要换掉他?
What could've gone wrong?
发生了什么问题?
There must be some element out of his control.
一定有些因素他无法掌控
Whatever the reason, this problem
不管因为什么 这个洛沃斯和他当地人
between Lobos and his local guy
之间的问题
is exactly what we need to exploit,
正是我们所要查明的
because the man we're looking for is in grave danger...
因为我们要找的这个人已经陷入
from Lobos and from us.
来自洛沃斯和我们的严峻危险...
We can give him a way out,
我们可以给他一条生路
but only if he decides to take it.
但只有当他决定接受的时候
Tommy, what's up? I'm on my way.
汤米什么事? 我这就去
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表