剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You weren't there.
你没在那
Today collins came back after lunch
今天柯林斯吃午餐回来
To invite you to poker personally.
亲自邀请你去打牌
You were M.I.A.
你却失踪了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
对不起 不会再发生了
Oh, I know it won't.
噢 我知道不会
I know your file, Angela.
安吉拉 我了解你的档案
I know where you came from,
我知道你从哪儿来
And I know how hard you worked to get here.
我知道你多努力才到这里
The stakes are even higher now.
现在代价更大了
Whoever he is,
无论他是谁
He's not worth blowing your shot.
他不值得毁了你的机会
There's no man, frankie.
我没有男人 弗兰基
Sure, Angela.
当然 安吉拉
Hey, Mrs. St. Patrick. What are you doing here?
嘿 圣帕特里克夫人 你在这干嘛?
I need a ride home.
我需要搭车回家
And when we're alone, you can call me Tasha.
没别人时 你可以叫我塔莎
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
Daddy's here.
爸爸在这
It's okay, Yasmine.
没事啦 亚斯明
Daddy's here.
爸爸在呢
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表