剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I guess not,
我觉得是
no matter how many times
不管爸爸把他
papi chased him out of the house.
赶出去多少次
He was a punk.A punk on the corner
他就是个小混混 街角的小阿飞
Playing lookout for those gangsters.
给那帮黑帮放哨的
He's changed.
他变了
He's not like that anymore.
他已经不再是那样了
You got it bad, don't you?
你已经陷进去了 是不是
He's a good guy, Paz.
他是个不错的家伙 帕斯
You'll see.
你会发现的
I sure will.
我一定会的
How about dinner?
一起吃晚饭怎么样?
If he's as great as you say,
要是他跟你说的那么好
it feels like I should re-meet my future cunado.
我觉得我是该见见我未来的妹夫了
You'll ask him, right? I'll ask him.
你会问他的 对吧? 我会的
We are not competition.
我们不是在竞赛
We are only old friends.
我们只是一对老朋友
It should not take you so long to come to friend for help.
你来向朋友求助不应该犹豫那么久
Guns in the sauna.
桑拿还带着枪
You Serbians have an interesting way
你们塞尔维亚人
of defining friendship, Vladimir.
表达友谊的方式可真有意思 弗拉基米尔
They are overprotective.
他们有点儿保卫过度了
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
Now, tell me, how can I help?
现在 告诉我 我能帮你什么忙?
I'm looking for a gun...
我在找一个持枪歹徒...
actually a knife for hire,
确切的说是一个雇佣的刀客
a woman.
一个女的
A white girl, Spanish, or a black?
白人 西班牙人 还是黑人?
Definitely Latin.
肯定的说是拉丁裔的
I do business with a Haitian from New Jersey.
我跟一个来自新泽西的海地人有生意来往
You must have conversation with him.
你一定要跟他聊聊
But he is a little...
不过他比较...
Interesting.
有意思
You talking about Drift?
你说的是漂流(人名 外号♥)?
I got work with that motherfucker.
我跟那个混账共事过
If he knew something about this shit,
要是他知道什么跟这件事有关系的消息
he should've reached out.
他应该跟我一起合作时候
When he and I worked together,
就说出来了
he knew who to call to eliminate a problem.
他知道要消除一个问题的时候要打给谁
If she's out there, he'll know about her.
要是她在那儿的话 他会知道她的
You heard from Stern?
你听斯特恩说的?
No.
没有
What, you getting nervous?
怎么了 你紧张了?
Just want to know what time this dinner's gonna be.
只是想知道这晚饭什么时候开始
Men like Stern are on a plane half the year.
像斯特恩那样的男人一年中有半年都在飞机上
I bet his wife can't get a hold of him.
我打赌他妻子压根都抓不到他
Good point.
不错
He was impressed, boss.
他被打动了 老板
Don't worry, we got this.
不用担心 我们能搞定的
I can get you two lovebirds a room.
我能让你们两个小情人呆一间里
I bet you'd like that.
我打赌你会喜欢的
Come on, get out of here.
来吧 你出去
We got grown man business to talk about.
我们有大人的事要讨论
I'll let you know if Stern calls.
如果斯特恩打来了我会告诉你的
Do that.
就那么做
You see the triads?
看到那三人组了没?
Yeah, and the Italians.
是啊 还有那些意大利人
Hadn't heard of her.
没听到关于她的消息
But the Serb told me you should talk to Drift.
但是塞尔维亚人告诉我 你应该跟漂流谈谈
Aren't we supposed to meet with Drift
我们不是要在搞定这一切之后
as soon as we squash all this shit?
就去见漂流的吗?
I thought you two were cool, man.
我觉得你们现在挺好的
Yeah.
是啊
You think he would've reached out if he knew something.
你觉得如果他知道了什么他会有动作
So either he doesn't know anything.
所以要么现在他什么也不知道
Or we're getting played. Yeah.
要么我们被耍了 是的
And there's only one way to fucking find out, Tommy.
现在他妈还只有一个方法来搞清 汤米
Yeah, we got to go visit him
对 我们要去他那在
in his fucked-up house in Jersey.
泽西的见鬼的房♥子里见见他
Mmm.
对啊
Man, I hate going out there.
老兄 我讨厌那里
You're driving.
你要开车的
Come on.
来吧
I can't go with you, man.
我不能和你一起去
I got a lot to do for this party.
我还有很多事要做
Save it.
先留着
Look, go tomorrow. Take Julio.
听着 明天去 带上胡里奥
I know he's doing runs today.
我知道他今天拉肚子
Whatever, man.
随便 老兄
Angela.
安吉拉
We've been waiting for you.
我们都在等你
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's good to see you again, Mr. Collins.
很高兴再次看见你 柯林斯先生
Good morning.
早上好
How do you feel about Detroit?
你觉得底特律怎么样?
We're putting together a border drug unit there,
我们正在那放置一个边界的毒品据点
want someone of your caliber on board.
需要借助一点你的才能
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I don't understand.
我没明白
California appears to have made significant headway
加利佛尼亚在洛沃斯那件事里
in the Lobos case.
取得了重要进展
An associate of his has been arrested and might sing.
他的一个同伴被捕然后交代
If he does, they may be ready to arrest within the week.
如果他交代了 他们可能这周就要落网
They're shutting down our Lobos task force.
他们正在停止我们在洛沃斯的任务
We're shifting funding to other departments.
我们正在转移资金到另一个部门
My father isn't in good health.
我爸爸身体不太好
It's not a good time for me to leave New York.
现在离开纽约不适合我
Frankie said you were ambitious.
弗兰基说你很有野心
I thought you'd jump at the chance
我以为你一定会抓住
for a successful prosecution.
能成功起诉的机会
All right, look.
好吧 听着
Barring a huge development in your Lobos investigation,
除了在你的洛沃斯调查的巨大进展
I'm gonna need your answer about Detroit
我需要在本周结束前
by the end of the week.
得到你关于底特律的答案
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Is it wet?
湿的么?
It is?
真的?
Oh, how wet?
噢 有多湿?
Um, I got to go.
呃 我要走了
Don't even.
不用了
What the fuck?
我了个去?
He was just about to kill the doctor.
他差不多就要杀了那个医生了
Ouch.
痛
Bitch, are you crazy?
婊♥子♥ 你疯了?
You could lose your job for this shit.
你会因为这个丢饭碗的
It's, like, police brutality.
这就 像是 警♥察♥暴行
I told you before.
我告诉过你的
Nobody cares what I do to you.
没人在乎我对你做了什么
_
我需要结果 诺马 现在
You all right, bruja?
你还好吗 女巫婆?
Something's got you shook.
你肯定受刺♥激♥了
_
跟我说说这本书
All these white boys look the same to me.
对我来说这些白人长得都一样
Besides, these pendejos are small time.
还有 这些混♥蛋♥都是小喽啰
The hijo de puta you're looking for ain't gonna be in here.
你要找的那个王八蛋不在这里
I gave you his name.
我告诉了你他的名字
What more do you want? His picture.
你还要什么? 他的照片
So until you find him, you keep looking.
你继续找 直到你找到他
Mrs. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克夫人
Hey, I got here as quick as I could.
嘿 我很尽力赶到这了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表