剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
既然你的父亲已经过世
Now that your father has passed,
有很多人都巴不得
there are plenty of folk more than eager
看到麦肯齐宗族的覆灭
to see the demise of Clan MacKenzie.
这是个值得庆祝的时刻,不是吗?
'Tis a time for celebration,is it not?
你知道她比大多数人都爱父亲
You ken she loved Da more than most.
他走了,她也就失去了权力
And wi' him gone,she's lost her power.
你见到艾伦了吗?
Have you seen Ellen?
有人看到她和马尔科姆·格兰特一起走了
Some saw her going off with Malcolm Grant.
杜格尔,你迷路了吗?
Dougal, have you lost your way?
我们必须立刻弥补过失
We must make amends without delay.
你到底去哪了?
Where in God's name have you been?
那有什么关系?
What does that matter?
单从原则上讲,我就不会告诉你
On principle alone,I will not tell you.
把艾伦嫁给马尔科姆·格兰特
Give Ellen to Malcolm Grant.
你是怎么开始为格兰特家效力的?
How is it you came into the service of the Grants?
在因弗内斯遇见了马尔科姆,他请我做他们的发言人
Met Malcolm in Inverness,asked me to be their bladier.
啊,这说来就话长了
Ah, thereby hangs a tale.
你必须不被人看见
You have to be unseen.
啊!
Ah!
亲爱的?
Sweetheart?
♪ 路漫漫 ♪
♪ Long the way ♪
♪ 踏过桥那边 ♪
♪ O'er the bridge I crossed ♪
♪ 为我爱人 ♪
♪ For my love ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ 在山坡边 ♪
♪ By the brae ♪
♪ 在青苔间 ♪
♪ In the verdant moss ♪
♪ 在我凝望之地 在我等待之处 ♪
♪ Where I watch Where I wait ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)愿一切皆好
♪ Fair a leo fair a lè ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ 你是我的爱人 你是我的挚爱 ♪
♪ 'S tu mo run 'S tu mo ghràdh ♪
♪ 亦是我的珍宝 ♪
♪ Agus m' eudail o ♪
快!快!移♥动♥,移♥动♥!
Go! Go! Move, move!
快!
Come on!
查尔顿二等兵在哪?
Where's Private Charlton?
最后一个见到查尔顿二等兵的是谁?
Who was the last man to see Private Charlton?
上尉!
Captain!
上尉,我的人有一个没回来
Captain, one of my men hasn't returned.
那很不幸,中尉
That's unfortunate, Lieutenant.
长官,他很年轻,长官,而且非常勇敢
Sir, he's young, sir,and bloody brave.
求你了,我可以回去 我可以…
Please, I can go back. I can
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
长官…
Sir...
我向士兵们承诺过
I made a promise to the men
这次不会丢下任何人
that I wouldn't leave anyone behind this time.
求你…你确实做过承诺…
Please You did make a promise
在陛下的军队里要服从命令
to follow orders in His Majesty's Army.
你的命令是原地待命 明白吗?
Your order is to stand down.Am I understood?
长官…
Sir...
我想我能做到,长官,只要您让我试试
I think I could do it, sir,if you'd just let me try.
我说了,原地待命 你听见没有?
I said stand down.Do you hear me?
二,三
Two, three.
二,三
Two, three.
波尚!
Beauchamp!
小心
Easy.
小心点 小心
Easy now. Easy.
让个位置 让个位置
Make room. Make room.
好了,威利,孩子 好了
All right, Willie, lad.All right.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
这只是能送你回家的伤,威利
It's just a Blighty wound, Willie.
你是说能让我回家了?
You mean enough to send me home?
没错,士兵 没错
That's right, Private.That's right.
这是给我母亲的
This is for my mother.
我想为参军的事向她道歉
I wanted to say sorry for joining up.
你能帮我把信交给她吗?
Can you help me get it to her?
当然不行
Certainly not.
你可以亲手交给她,好吗?
You can give it to her yourself, all right?
好样的 波尚
Good man.Beauchamp.
你好好休息,威利
You just rest, Willie.
你违抗了命令,波尚
You disobeyed a direct order, Beauchamp.
我完全有权枪毙你
I'd be quite within my rights to shoot you.
但如果我这么做了
But if I did,
恐怕整个团都会把我捅穿
I fear the regiment would run me through.
他的母亲理应能接他回家,长官…
His mother deserved to have him home, sir...
不管是以哪种方式
one way or the other.
她确实理应如此
Indeed she does.
将来,中尉,如果你还有将来的话…
In the future, Lieutenant,if you have one...
尽量克制自己
try to restrain yourself.
我向您保证,长官
You have my word, sir.
各就各位
As you were.
“致有关人士
"To whom it may concern,
我从人间地狱…
I write to you from hell on Earth
西线战场给您写信
the Western Front.
在这里,我学会了一千种不同的受苦方式
Here I have learned a thousand different ways to suffer,
和数不清的死亡方式
countless different ways to die.
我失去的朋友多到不想去记
I've lost more friends than I care to remember,
但即便是死亡本身
but even death itself is kinder
也比我所见过的某些事情要仁慈
than some of the things that I have seen,
那些我希望能用我全身的力气
things that I wish I could erase from my mind
从脑海中抹去的事情
with every fiber of my being.
我周围
All around me,
勇敢的灵魂们紧抓着他们最后一点尊严
brave souls cling to their last shreds of dignity,
那些曾经欢笑和爱过的人们
and men who once laughed and loved
如今和那些几乎还没来得及
lie alongside boys
尝尽人间甘苦的少年们并肩而卧
who have barely had time to do either,
长眠于某片沾满鲜血的异国土地”
buried in some bloodied bit of foreign soil."
下士
Corporal.
“身体的痛苦可以忍♥受
"It is possible to withstand physical pain,
但受伤的心灵,我恐怕,是无法修复的
but an injured mind is,I fear, irreparable,
尤其是一颗承受着战争不朽创伤的心灵
particularly one bearing the immortal wounds of war.
我发现自己注定,也许
I find myself destined,perhaps,
要加入那成群结队的人
to join the hordes of men
他们渴望和平,等待死亡
who are aching for peace and waiting for death,
并不真正惧怕它
not fearing it as such,
不在乎何时何地
not the when or the where of it,
甚至不在乎如何死去,而是在乎为何而死
not even the how, but the why.
所以,在那个时刻到来之前
And so,before that time comes,
我不仅是以一个士兵的身份,
更是以一个见证者的身份写信
I write not just as a soldier but as a witness
见证这每天都在上演的悲剧
to the tragedy that's unfolding daily
在这地狱般的地方
in this infernal place
想让你们知道,我们在努力
to let you know that we are trying,
尽我们所能地保持理智
holding on to sanity as best we can,
坚守着一丝微弱的希望
holding on to a dwindling hope.
但恐惧是一种强大的毒药 ”
But fear is a powerful poison."
我认识的人里,只有你会在阅读间隙
You're the only person I know who'd take a break from reading
读更多的书
to read even more.
今天是什么?植物学?物理学?化学?
What is it today?Botany? Physics? Chemistry?
生物化学
Biochemistry.
好吧,等你休息完了
Well, when your break is over,
看看新的工作分配
have a look at the new work assignments.
哦,天哪
Oh, goodness me.
该死的推车!哦,天哪,对不起
Blimmin' trolley!Oh, my goodness, sorry.
字迹都快看不清了
You can barely make out a word.
这个给你,茱莉亚 哦,非常感谢
Have that, Julia.Oh, thank you very much.
我想我记得
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表