剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
Well if it wasna him--
上帝啊
Oh God in heaven.
我分不清这究竟是好还是更糟
I dinna ken if it's better or worse.
是谁?
Who?
我会把他的名字带进坟墓
I'll take his name to my grave.
我不能失去你 姑娘
I canna lose you lass.
难道就没什么办法了吗?
Is there nothing that can be done?
我们只有祈祷了
All that's left to us is prayer.
如果我不去 我将无法原谅自己
I willna be able to live with myself if I dinna go.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
你真去了 你就活不到能后悔的那一天
If you do go you willna live to have any regrets.
你不能插手这件事
You canna meddle in this.
我有责任
I'm responsible.
我不会让她独自承担后果
I willna let her suffer the consequences.
你卷入她的事
It was foolish enough to involve yourself
已经够傻了
with her at all.
向艾伦·麦肯齐许下你的誓言
Pledging yourself to Ellen MacKenzie.
我爱她
I love her.
她会害死你的
She will be the death of you.
你不能冲进里奥克城♥堡♥
You canna charge through Castle Leoch.
你是西蒙·弗雷泽的儿子
You are the son of Simon Fraser
红雅各的死敌
sworn enemy of Red Jacob.
他们会杀了你 - 你不明白
They'll kill you. - You dinna understand.
我当然明白
Of course I understand.
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
你明白这个吗?
Can you understand that?
告诉他
Tell him.
你也是母亲
You're a mother.
让我儿子清醒点
Make my son see sense.
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
他打算从里奥克城♥堡♥
He's intending to steal Ellen MacKenzie
把艾伦·麦肯齐偷走
away from Leoch.
冒着生命危险去救她
Risk his life to save hers.
她通不过她要面对的检验
She willna pass the test she faces
一个决定她是否还是…
a test to determine whether she's--
处♥女♥?
A virgin?
是的
Aye.
失败的后果
The consequences for failing
他们会杀了她
they'll kill her.
怎么做才能既能解决问题
How can you do anything about it
又能保住自己的小命呢?
without getting killed yourself?
拜托了 茱莉亚 我求你 帮他恢复理智
Please Julia I beg of you help him see reason.
她说的对
She's right.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我不知道你在做什么
I dinna ken what you're doing
请别再给他更多动身的念头了
but please dinna give him any more reason to go.
我需要糖粉和蛋白
I'll need ground sugar and the white of an egg.
现在可不是烤蛋糕的时候 姑娘
This is no time to be baking a cake lass.
不是蛋糕 是灵药
Not a cake an elixir.
一种能确保艾伦小姐
A remedy of sorts to ensure that Lady Ellen
被判为清白的药方
is deemed innocent.
你怎么能让她恢复原状?
How can you restore her?
我直说了
I'll be blunt about it.
我无法修复处♥女♥膜
I can't restore the hymen
如果那是他们要检查的
if that's what they're looking for.
但我正在调配的东西应该足够有说服力
But what I'm concocting should be convincing enough
让检查者相信一个女人是完整的
to lead an examiner to believe that a woman is intact
这样就没人需要受苦了
and no one has to suffer.
你确定这会有效吗?
Are you sure this will work?
我不能完全确定 但我读到过这类事情
I can't be certain but I have read of such things.
你能读书?
You can read?
我知道你能读书 姑娘 但是…
I ken you said you could read lass but--
有一本关于女性身体状况的
There is a compendium of medical texts
医学文集
on the conditions of women.
它叫做《特洛图拉》
It's called the Trotula.
它起源于几百年前
It originated hundreds of years ago.
女性处理这类困境
Women have been dealing with such dilemmas
已经有很长时间了
for a very long time.
这个解决方法不是凭空出现的
This solution didn't arise from nowhere.
如果你决心要这么做
If you're determined to do this
那你最好让我来帮你
then you may as well let me help you
给你最大的机会
give you every chance.
你知道厨子把腌肉的
Do you know where cook keeps the ingredients
材料放在哪里吗?
for pickling meats?
在这边
Over here.
醋 啊 是的
Vinegar. Ah yes.
明矾
Alum.
布莱恩 你有没有火♥药♥或硝石?
Uh Brian do you have any gunpowder or saltpeter?
它是火♥药♥的关键成分
It's a key component in gunpowder
也用来腌制肉类
and used to cure meat.
我需要一些
I need some.
希望我能及时赶到艾伦那里
I just hope I can reach Ellen in time.
我也得去 你不能一个人去
Or that we can.You can't go alone.
不 不
No no.
我父亲走了 现在是你带着威廉离开的机会
With my father gone now's your chance to leave with William.
什么?
What?
她能去哪里?
Where would she go?
格兰特城♥堡♥
Castle Grant.
我最近得知我丈夫是格兰特家的发言人
I recently learned my husband is the Grants' bladier.
我答应过会帮你
I promised I'd help you
但现在有更紧急的事…
but with a more pressing matter at hand--
你要如何闯进城♥堡♥
How can you breach the castle
而不被守卫拦截?
without being intercepted by the guards?
你的出现会把艾伦小姐置于更危险的境地
Your presence would put Lady Ellen in yet more danger.
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
我拒绝让你身陷险境
But I refuse to put you in harm's way.
我们一起去里奥克
We'll travel to Leoch together.
我会帮艾伦涂上混合物
I will help Ellen to apply the mixture.
我知道怎么去那里
I know how to get there.
有一条秘密通道
There's a secret passage.
我之前就偷偷溜进去过一次
I've slipped through undetected once before.
布莱恩 让我为你做这件事
Brian let me do this for you.
好吧
Very well.
布莱恩 求你了 别去
Brian please dinna go.
你的儿子绝不会袖手旁观
Your son would never stand by
当他爱的女人身处险境时
when the woman he loves is in danger.
如果我和他一起去
If I go with him
我也许能让他远离危险
I may be able to keep him out of harm's way.
我不会让他做任何鲁莽的事 我保证
I won't let him do anything reckless I promise.
你能替我照顾威廉吗?
Will you look after William for me?
当然 布莱恩是我的全世界
Aye. Brian is my whole world.
对孩子的担忧永远不会止息
The worry never goes away with bairns
你知道的 不管他们多大
you ken no matter how old they get.
我知道
I know.
所以我才必须为你做这件事
That's why I have to do this for you.
我会用我的生命保护你的儿子
I'll guard your son with my life
既然你用你的生命保护着我的儿子
since you're guarding mine wi' yours.
你的儿子和我在一起很安全 姑娘
Your son is safe with me lass.
我明白是你父亲要求
I understand it was your father who demanded
对艾伦小姐进行这项检验的
this test of Lady Ellen.
是的
Aye.
他对我的未婚妻有所怀疑
He has his doubts about my betrothed
但我毫无怀疑
but I have none.
然而现在陪同我的是你
And yet it is you who's accompanying me now.
将要迎娶艾伦小姐的人是我
It is I who will be marrying Lady Ellen.
嗯
Mm.
领主希望你了解你将要娶的女人
The laird wants you to know the woman you're marrying
包括她的缺点
faults and all.
我知道她是个贞洁的女人
I ken she's a virtuous woman.
活泼 是的 但慷慨善良
Spirited aye but generous and kindhearted.
我们还是孩子时我就知道了
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表