剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
默赫塔
Murtagh.
如果有人要杀了你 那也只能是我
If anyone's going to kill you it's going to be me.
在莱瑟斯见我 我会在破墙边的树旁
Meet me at Leathers.I'll leave a mark for you
给你留个记号♥
by the tree near the broken wall.
我会找到记号♥ 到那里见你
I'll find the mark and meet you there.
你 弗雷泽 是个骗子
You Fraser are a liar
一个空想家 一个无赖
a fantasist and a scoundrel.
你快要结婚了 孩子
You're soon to be wed lad.
你会被她迷住的
Well you'll be charmed by her.
我不会伤害他 或眼睁睁看着他受害
I willna harm him or see him harmed.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你必须彻底和他了断
You must break wi' him.For good.
我向你保证
You have my word.
天啊 我好想你
Christ I've missed you.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们不能在一起 布莱恩
We canna be together Brian.
我曾一度被你迷惑
I was beguiled by you for a time
但我的心已经变了
but my heart has changed.
我们之间结束了
'Tis over between us.
我爱你 艾伦·麦肯齐
I love you Ellen MacKenzie.
你会把蛋糕分给兔子吗?
Are you gonna share the cake with bunny?
妈咪拿着什么?
What's Mommy got?
哦 看那个
Oh look at that.
来了!
Yes!
这是给你的 我的宝贝
Oh this is for you my darling.
对
Yes.
用力吹
Big blow.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
做得真棒
Well done.
做得真棒
Well done.
致克莱儿
To Claire.
愿你未来的每一年
May all your years
在这令人惊叹的世界里
on this gloriously extraordinary Earth
如你头两年般 充满喜悦和爱
be as joyful and love-filled as these first two.
愿那些等待你的
And to the grand adventures awaiting you--
壮阔旅程 把你带向远方
may whichever paths you take lead you far and wide
却又总能指引你回到家中
yet always guide you back home.
才两岁就谈旅行和冒险? 昆汀 真的吗?
Travels and adventures for a two-year-old Q really?
看看她那双眼睛
Just look at those eyes.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
她有探险家的精神
She has the spirit of an explorer.
在她眼中 每一寸土地都值得
And she understands the importance
周全探察
of careful excavation.
能请你让我的小宝贝
Can I please keep my little girl
在你送去挖掘埃及古墓之前
a bit longer before you send her off
多待一会吗?
to excavate Egyptian tombs?
也许我们可以先进行 一些更简单的探险
Yes perhaps we have some simpler expeditions first--
比如 海德公园
Hyde Park perhaps.
好了 给生日小公主 切一大块
Right big slice for the birthday girl.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
嗯
Mmm.
哇!
Wow!
给你 - 看这个
There we go. - Look at this.
给克莱尔一大块
A big slice for Claire. - Oh.
啊 - 宝贝 生日快乐
Ah. - Big birthday girl.
♪ 路漫漫 ♪
♪ Long the way ♪
♪ 踏过桥那边 ♪
♪ O'er the bridge I crossed ♪
♪ 为我爱人 ♪
♪ For my love ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ 在山坡边 ♪
♪ By the brae ♪
♪ 在青苔间 ♪
♪ In the verdant moss ♪
♪ 在我凝望之地 在我等待之处 ♪
♪ Where I watch Where I wait ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)愿一切皆好
♪ Fair a leo fair a lè ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ 你是我的爱人 你是我的挚爱 ♪
♪ 'S tu mo run 'S tu mo ghràdh ♪
♪ 亦是我的珍宝 ♪
♪ Agus m' eudail o ♪
他算不上有真本事
No' a man of substance.
得看用什么来衡量了
Surely that depends on the measuring of it.
我并非一文不值
I've plenty to offer.
有人出高价要你的命
Aye well you must have a wee bit of something
说明你确实有几分价值
if someone's willing to pay handsomely to see you dead.
艾伦不想要我了
Ellen doesna want me anymore.
难以置信 不是吗?
Beggars belief does it not?
我们正处在危险之中
We're fighting for our lives in the thick of danger
你脑子里却还想着艾伦?
and your mind's on Ellen?
你的脑子糊涂了
You're mind's gone soft.
听着 我倒是很乐意帮你
Mind I'd love to help put an end
结束痛苦
to your suffering--
盖洛格拉斯佣兵也一样
and so would the Gallowglasses.
那些雇佣他们的人
But unlike me they and whoever paid them
想看你被埋在 六尺之下
want to see you buried six foot under.
她嘴上是这么说
Her words said one thing
但她的眼睛背叛了她
but her eyes another.
我搞不明白
I canna make sense of it.
小心点 伙计!
Take heed man!
你不在乎自己的性命
If you dinna care for your own life
想想这也关乎到我的性命!
have a thought for mine!
我...
I...
忘了她说了什么
Forget what she said.
她的眼睛告诉了你什么?
What did her eyes tell you?
她的眼睛出♥卖♥♥♥了她
They belied her words.
那你的内心是怎么想的?
And what does your heart tell you?
我会爱她 直到我生命的最后一刻
I'll love her till my dying breath.
好吧
Aye.
我很抱歉 默赫塔
I am sorry Murtagh.
真的很抱歉
I am.
再见 妈咪
Bye Mummy.
你不想听到这些
you didna want to hear that.
我曾想象 和艾伦共度一生
I used to imagine a life wi' Ellen
梦想着未来会怎样
dream of what could be.
但现在我明白了
But now I see it's--
那完全比不上 她对你的爱
it's nothing like the love she bears for you.
不再是了 - 是的
Not anymore. - Aye.
她是爱你的 我见过她看你的眼神
She does I've seen the way she looks at you.
她爱你
She loves you.
你们的爱是那种 传说中的爱情...
Yours is the kind of love you hear about in legends...
...是任何凡人 都无法企及的
...beyond the reach of any ordinary man.
她注定属于你 而你也注定属于她
She's meant for you and you for her.
她和我分手 一定有原因
There's a reason she broke from me.
肯定有
There must be.
你可以自♥由♥进入里奥克
You're free to walk into Leoch.
没错
Aye.
就像是被邀请 去参加婚礼一样
As good as invited to the wedding
但婚期就快到了
but the day is nigh.
你愿意帮我找到她吗?
Will you help me get to her?
那么她不会嫁给马尔科姆·格兰特了?
So she willna wed Malcolm Grant after all then?
只要有我在 就不可能
Not if I have anything to do with it.
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ah!
这样应该可以了
That should hold.
嗯
Aye.
啊!
Ah!
谁雇的你们?
Who hired you?
我问 谁雇的你们!
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表