剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
…绑♥架♥并强♥奸♥了一位贵族妇女
of the kidnapping and the rape of a noblewoman.
虽然 我不知道所有的细节
Now, I don't know all the details,
但很明显 他信不过
but it's clear he is not to be trusted.
西蒙·弗雷泽该担心的是…
Simon Fraser should concern himself
…他自己的名声
with his own reputation.
我可以向你保证 绝对没有任何不当行为
I- I can assure you,there are no misdeeds.
我们回复了 也告诉他了
We replied,told him as much.
而且我们一个字都没跟马尔科姆提
And we haven't said a word to Malcolm,
但私下里
but between you and me,
艾萨克对此还是有点不安
Isaac is a little uneasy about it.
所以我只是在尽职调查
So I'm just doing my due diligence,
相信您能理解
which I'm sure you understand.
但是 高恩先生 你最好向我保证
But, Mr. Gowan,you had better promise me.
你可以做任何事
Do whatever
也可以和任何人交谈
and speak to whomever you must.
但你会发现所有的谣言和八卦…
But you will find all rumors and gossip
…都毫无根据
entirely without merit.
看见那个领舞的人了吗?
See the Caller?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
要给他留下深刻印象
He's the one to impress.
也许我该改和他跳舞
Perhaps I should dance wi' him instead, then.
是啊 但他可不只是在找跳得最好的
Aye, but he's not only lookin' for the best dancer.
他还在找最漂亮的姑娘
He's also watching for the bonniest lass.
从这里他能更好地看到你
And he'll have a better view of you from here.
想象一下在圣火仪式上被加冕为五月女王
Imagine being crowned May Queen at the fire ceremony.
那场面可壮观了
Quite a spectacle.
如果我还是个少女
If I were still a maiden,
我肯定第一个加入凯利舞会
I'd be the first to join the ceilidh.
艾伦小姐?
Lady Ellen?
我们跳吧?
Shall we?
我不太喜欢被所有人盯着看
I dinna like to have everyone's eyes upon me.
去吧
Go on.
这是你最后一次机会了
'Tis your last chance to compete
因为你明年就要结婚了
since you'll be married next year.
我舞姿不太优美
I've not much grace as a dancer.
我不想让你失望
I dinna wish to disappoint you.
你永远不会让我失望的 艾伦小姐
You never could, Lady Ellen.
我们先从大家最爱的舞曲开始!
We begin with one of our favorites!
布莱恩
Brian.
你来了
You're here.
我需要一个不引起怀疑的方式和你说话
I needed a way to speak to you without arousin' suspicion.
我们必须假装是陌生人
We must pretend to be strangers.
你能设法脱身吗?
Can you get away somehow?
我会找个借口的
I'll find an excuse.
到那座古城♥堡♥塔楼下见?
Meet me by that old castle tower?
我很熟悉那里
I ken it well.
刚才没看见你
Lost you for a moment.
你怎么不跳舞?
Why are you no' dancing?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
这场比赛只对少女开放
This contest is for maidens only.
卡梅伦先生呢?
And where's Mr. Cameron?
在床上发热出汗呢
In bed with the sweatin' sickness.
现在开始我们今晚的第二支舞
Now for our second dance of this evenin'.
那就假装你是少女吧
Pretend you're a maiden, then.
爱情里和贝尔坦节上 什么事都是公平的
All's fair in love and at Beltane.
这将是我们的秘密
It'll be our secret.
跳舞很适合你
Dancing suits you.
你容光焕发
You're glowin'.
你对艾伦说了什么?
What did you say to Ellen?
什么?我看到你们交换了几句话
What?I saw you exchanging words
在你们搭档跳舞的时候
when you were partnered in the dance.
你替我说了好话吗?
Did you put in a good word for me?
呃 我没来得及
Uh, I couldna.
连喘口气的时间都几乎没有
Barely enough time to breathe.
你错失良机了 兄弟
You missed your chance, man.
多么出色的舞者们
What a fine group of dancers.
但五月女王只能有一位
But there can be only one May Queen.
这位舞姿最优美、最优雅的姑娘…
The lassie with the most grace,the most elegance...
肯定是你
It's going to be you.
…贝尔坦节的瑰宝是…
...the jewel of Beltane is...
艾伦·麦肯齐小姐!
Lady Ellen MacKenzie.
按照我们一贯的传统
Followin' our usual tradition,
我们的女王现在将为今晚的仪式选择她的国王
our queen will now choose her king for tonight's ceremony.
小伙子们 请上前一步 接受挑选
Lads, step forward to be considered.
女王陛下
Your Highness,
这些小伙子中 哪一位配得上与您携手?
which one of these lads is worthy of your hand?
我选择…
I choose...
格兰特先生
Mr. Grant.
我看到…
I see...
一片荆棘地 人们被困其中
a field of thorns,men ensnared,
流血、哀嚎、饱受折磨
bleedin', wailin', tormented.
我身在其中吗?
Am I among them?
不 主上
No, Milord.
您站在那片地之外
You stand beyond the field,
毫发无伤 凯♥旋♥而归
unscathed, victorious.
您受了很多苦 但您重掌权力
You've suffered much,but your return to power,
重回您曾经的地位 已是指日可待
to the position you once held is- is imminent.
我的孩子又如何?
And what of my bairn?
我终于能有一个配得上我传承的孩子了吗?
Can I finally expect a child worthy of my legacy?
我需要我的碗
I'll need my bowl.
波特管家夫人
Mistress Porter.
把鸡蛋放在你的肚子上
Take an egg to your belly.
然后把它打到水里
And crack it into the water.
两个?
Two?
我要生双胞胎了吗?
Am I to have twins?
两个孩子…
Two bairns...
一个接一个地来
one after the other.
我看到一个姑娘
I see a lass,
孤身一人 长着深色卷发
all alone with dark curls
和清澈的蓝眼睛
and clear blue eyes.
我不需要女儿
I've no need of a daughter.
别担心 主上
Dinna fash, Milord.
她的时代还未到来
Her time is still to come.
另一个孩子呢
And what of the other child,
我种在茱莉亚肚子里的那个?
the one I planted in Julia's belly?
一个男孩…
A boy...
…一个非常重要的人
...of great importance.
你的意思是 有头衔?
Titled, you mean?
不止于此
Greater.
一个更高的使命
A higher purpose
在未来几个世纪里统一各宗族
uniting clans for centuries to come.
他的命运悬而未决
His fate is one that hangs in the balance.
我的意思是 当我们的国家危在旦夕时
What I mean is, when the fate of our nation is in peril,
他将扮演他的角色
he'll have his part to play.
告诉我…
Tell me...
这条路的尽头是什么?
where does this path end?
您心里想着的是…
You have in mind thoughts...
…命运之石
of the stone of destiny.
您追问得没错
And you're right to press.
我现在看清楚了…
I see it clearly now...
一个王座
a throne.
那么 预言果然应验了
Then it is as the prophecy foretold.
当然 我听过不同版本的预言 大家也都听过
I've heard variations of it,of course, everyone has,
但我想的是其中一个版本
but I'm thinking of one version
那个版本明确指出…
which specifically points
…弗雷泽宗族的重要性
towards Clan Fraser's importance.
我想今天两个世界的帷幕已经够薄了
Think the veil between worlds is thin enough today
你应该知道我接下来要说什么
that you ken what I'm about to say.
一位苏格兰的统治者
A Scottish ruler,
将从弗雷泽的血脉中崛起
rising from the Fraser bloodline
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表