剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
What's happened then?
马尔科姆的叔叔威胁说
Malcolm's uncle threatened
要从我胸膛里挖出我的心
to rip my heart from my chest
如果我伤了马尔科姆的心
if I broke Malcolm's.
他会的 那个老恶棍
He would the auld fiend.
在布雷马 你可别 多看别的男人一眼
See that you dinna so much as look at another man at Braemar.
如果布莱恩也在那里呢?
And if Brian is there?
看在基♥督♥的份上 姑娘
For Christ's sweet sake lass.
上次你的贞洁检验 差点就露馅了
You came within a hair's breadth wi' that test of your purity.
你可能再也没那么好的运气了
You'll not be so lucky a second time.
我们得像狐狸一样狡猾
As it is we'll need to be wily as foxes
才能应付你的新婚之夜
to manage your weddin' night
确保你在该流血的时候流血
make certain you bleed when you're meant to.
哦 天哪
Oh Christ.
我没考虑到这个
I hadn't considered that.
别担心 我的心肝
Dinna fash mo chridhe.
到时候我们会有办法的
We'll manage that when the time comes.
从夏娃吃苹果那时起 女人们就一直在
Women have been puttin' that one over on men
这种事上糊弄男人
since Eve ate the apple.
但是 除了马尔科姆·格兰特
But there must not be the slightest glance
你不能跟任何人有丝毫的眉来眼去
betwixt you and anyone but Malcolm Grant
否则你们中至少有一个人会死
or at least one of you will be dead.
对于你父亲的事 我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry about your father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你家人能出席他的葬礼
Your family's attendance at his funeral
对我来说意义重大
meant a great deal to me.
你一定非常想念他
You must miss him terribly.
是的
Aye.
我想 就像你思念 自己的父亲一样
I do just as you miss your own I imagine.
是的
Aye.
我仍然期望他会来吃早餐
I still expect him to come to breakfast.
看到他空着的椅子 我的心都碎了
My heart breaks when I see his empty chair.
我懂你的意思
I ken what you mean.
对我来说 是那些小事
For me it's uh-- it's just the wee things.
从我会说话之前 我就会拿东西给他看
Since before I could talk I'd bring him things to show.
一颗漂亮的鹅卵石...
A pretty pebble...
一根带叉的树枝
...a stick wi' a fork in it
或者一颗鸟蛋
uh the egg of a bird.
他总是很感兴趣
He'd always be interested.
欣赏我找到的东西 然后和我聊聊
Admire what I found and talk to me about it.
我很高兴我有机会 把你也展示给他看
I'm glad I got the chance to show him you.
我和我父亲也是这样
It was the same with me and my da.
不过更多的是我在书里读到的东西
Though 'twas more things I'd read in books
一些诗歌♥之类的
bits o' poetry and the like.
失去父亲让我思考得更清楚了
Losing my father has made me think more clear.
人生苦短
Life's not long
我们必须活出最好的自己
and we must make the best of ourselves.
我不想再浪费任何时间了
I don't want to waste any more time.
现在我是领主了
Now that I'm laird
我最希望的就是你成为我的夫人
I want nothin' more than for you to be my lady.
我们走吧?
Shall we?
您的到来总是一种福气
Your presence is always such a blessing.
那是麦克默里
That's McMurtry.
天哪
Christ almighty.
是盖洛格拉斯佣兵之一? - 是的
One o' the Gallowglass? - Aye.
谁请了那些杀手?
Who invited those assassins?
谁有钱付他们 谁就请得动
Whoever has the coin to pay them.
是时候去帐篷里转转了
It's time you made the tour of the tent
在马尔伯爵接见我们之前
refresh your memories of the players at hand
熟悉一下在场的各方人物
before the Earl of Mar greets us.
姑娘们的事以后再说
There will be time for lassies later.
那是艾伦
There's Ellen
和马尔科姆·格兰特在一起
wi' Malcolm Grant.
很痛 是不是?
Hurts doesn't it?
看到你爱的姑娘
Seein' the lass you love
和别人在一起很开心
enjoyin' the company of another.
是的
Aye.
你已经失去那个姑娘了
Well the lass is lost to you.
要我说 这对她更好
She's better for it if you ask me.
我可不记得问过你什么
I dinna recall asking you anythin'.
当然没有
Of course not.
你习惯了随心所欲
You're in the habit of takin' what you wish
从不考虑后果
wi'out considerin' the consequences.
哦 是啊 我知道那场磨难
Oh aye I ken about the ordeal
艾伦因为你被迫经历的那一切
Ellen was forced to go through on your account.
我姑妈告诉我的
My auntie told me.
至少她和马尔科姆在一起是安全的
At least she's safe wi' Malcolm.
你好吗? - 日安
How are you? - Good day.
很高兴见到您 先生
Good to see you. - Good to see you sir.
默赫塔
Murtagh.
来告诉我你看到了什么 听到了什么
Come tell me what you've seen what you've heard.
有消息说是伯爵的
There's word of a guest in attendance
一位特殊朋友将出席
a special friend of the Earl's.
将由伯爵亲自引介
He's to be introduced by the Earl himself.
为斯图亚特王室筹集资金?
Gatherin' money for the Stuarts?
我不知道
I dinna ken.
但最富有、最有影响力的
But the wealthiest and most influential
高地宗族首领都来了
Highland clan chieftains have all arrived.
是的 他们占据了最好的位置
Aye and took the finest sites
离城♥堡♥最近的地方
nearest the castle for themselves
把我们剩下的人都赶到马厩附近扎营
leavin' the rest of us to camp near the horse pens.
再去四处打探一下 然后回来报告
Make the rounds once again and report back.
茱莉亚
Julia.
亨利
Henry.
这是...
Is this...
你是谁?
And who might you be?
我们儿子的仰慕者
An admirer of our son.
他听说过那个预言 是不是?
He's heard of the prophecy haven't you?
是的 我想是吧
Yes suppose I have.
一个萨克森人的支持者
Ah a Sassenach supporter.
这世上总有些小惊喜 不是吗?
The world does have its wee surprises does it not?
我和我妻子不会因为你的出身
My wife and I will not consider your otherness
就对你有成见
a mark against you.
是吧 亲爱的?
Will we my dear?
不 我们不会
No we will not.
你妻子?
Your wife?
是的 一朵美丽的英格兰玫瑰
Aye a beautiful rose of the English variety
一位温柔的尤物 闯入了我的生活
a gentle temptress who fell into my life
用她的优雅和非凡的魅力赢得了我的心
and won me over with her grace and considerable charms.
我赐予了她一个最漂亮的小宝贝
I blessed her with the bonniest of wee laddies.
是不是 我的甜心?
Didn't I my sweet?
是的 我的主
Yes my Lord.
失陪了
Excuse us.
这里有很多贵人 弗雷泽夫人
There are many fine folk here who Mistress Fraser
我们必须去见一见
and my heir must meet.
我告诉过你他有溜走的本事
I told you he has a talent for slippin' away.
他有沉迷妓♥女♥的毛病
He has a weakness for whores you ken.
如果他溜走了 你肯定能在
If he does slip away no doubt you'll find him
妓院附近找到他
skulking near the brothel tent.
我能分得清一个人的
I am able to distinguish between a man's
公务形象和他的个人癖好
professional countenance and his personal proclivities
巴格先生
Mr. Bug.
伯爵召集了宗族首领开会
The Earl has called a meeting of the clan chieftains.
你必须立刻陪同我和我侄儿
You will accompany me and my nephew at once.
那些是老雅各的儿子们?
Those are auld Jacob's lads?
是的 那是科勒姆 麦肯齐家的领主
Aye that's Colum laird of the MacKenzies
还有他的兄弟杜格尔
and his brother Dougal
担任宗族的战时首领
who serves as the clan's war chief.
我听说过麦肯齐宗族遭受的动荡
I heard the strife that struck Clan MacKenzie
在红雅各去世却没有指定继承人之后
after Seumas Ruadh died without naming a successor.
但为什么要将宗族的领导权
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表