剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
别叫了
Stop your squealing.
把你哥哥扶到他床上去
Help your brother to his bed.
这点事你总能办到吧?
You can manage that,can you no'?
去吧
Go.
我知道你很想看看它们,
所以就从散步的地方带了些回来
I knew from our walks how much you'd miss observing them.
坚强的生物,是吧?
Resilient creatures, eh?
总有歌♥可唱
Always a song to sing.
一个月都过去了,你还没下床?
A full moon past, and you're still not out of your bed?
不过是擦伤
'Tis naught but a scrape.
你现在应该能下地行走了
You should be out on your feet by now.
父亲,比顿说我的腿还在愈合
Beaton says my leg is still healing, Da.
但他发誓我到除夕夜就能好
But he swore I'd be well by Hogmanay.
我本打算听从你的建议,父亲
I intended to heed your advice, Da,
带领我们朝低地进发
and lead us towards the Lowlands.
但杜格尔想去麦克唐纳家抢一笔
But Dougal wanted to capture a bounty from the MacDonalds.
他一脱队,很多袭击者都跟着他去了
When he broke off,many of the raiders followed.
当我们靠近麦克唐纳家的土地时
As we neared the MacDonalds' lands,
他们敲响了教堂的钟,然后追了上来
they rang the kirk bell and gave chase.
在山谷里,他们追上了我们
In the valley,they caught up to us.
你为什么之前不告诉我这些?
Why did you no' tell me this before?
你会更看得起我吗?
Would you have thought any better of me?
当他们追上你时
And when they caught up with you,
你们是站着堂堂正正地战斗了吗?
did you stand and fight man-to-man?
一个麦克唐纳家的人开了一枪
One of the MacDonalds shot a fusil
我的马就惊了
and my horse reared.
我站都站不稳,更别说战斗了
I couldna stand,much less fight.
如果杜格尔没有带错路…
If Dougal hadn't led the men astray...
为什么那些人选择跟着杜格尔
Why did the men choose to follow Dougal
去麦克唐纳家的土地?
to MacDonald's lands?
他们难道不信任你这个领袖吗?
Did they have no faith in you as a leader?
现在说什么都无关紧要了
It's of no consequence now.
你不过是个瘸子
You're naught but a cripple.
父亲
Da.
父亲!
Da!
科勒姆,不
Colum, no.
不,不!我没事
No, no!I'm fine.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我不是瘸子
I'm not a cripple.
父亲
Da.
父亲?
Da?
科勒姆!
Colum!
父亲?
Da?
父亲!
Da!
把你哥哥扶回床上
Help your brother back to his bed.
父亲!
Da!
嘘
Shh.
你认为你能比你的税务官做得更好吗,科勒姆?
Think you can do better than your taxman, Colum?
来,我们试试看
Come, we'll have a go.
享受你的胜利吧
Enjoy your win.
我得先喘口气
I'd take a moment to catch your breath.
大厅里还需要我
I'm needed in the great hall.
我在开玩笑,科勒姆
I'm teasing, Colum.
我从没指望你在力量游戏上跟我较量
I'd never expect you to face me in a game of strength.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
我跟你一起走,科勒姆
I'll walk with you, Colum.
你肯定很享受这个
You must be enjoying this.
把你许配给马尔科姆时受到的羞辱
Seeing me humbled when promising you to Malcolm.
你的冷酷伤害了我
Your callousness wounded me.
我不否认
I'll not deny it.
但我理解你需要格兰特家支持你
But I understand why you need the Grants
而不是麦金尼
to side with you over MacKinney.
邀请马尔科姆参加宣誓仪式
Invite Malcolm to the oath-taking.
在为时已晚之前,尽你所能提高你的地位
Do what you can to improve your standing before it's too late.
我不需要你的帮助
I dinna need your aid.
骄兵必败
Pride goeth before a fall.
记住上次你拒绝我帮助时发生了什么
Mind what happened the last time you refused my help.
别担心 我永远不会忘记
Dinna fash. I'll never forget.
也不会忘记父亲看我的眼神
Nor the way Da looked at me.
仿佛我在他眼里已经死了
As if I might as well be dead to him.
所以别管我,也带走你那同情的眼神
So leave me be, and take your pitying looks with you.
科勒姆,我不是那个意思
Colum, that's not what I meant.
我不同情你
I don't pity you.
我从来没有
I never have.
我怎么会?
How could I?
因为我连一个简单的马德莱斯克游戏都比不过
Because I canna compete in a simple game of maide-leisg,
这你♥他♥妈♥清楚得很
as you damn well know,
更别指望被任命为领主了
much less expected to be named as laird.
成为一个战士并不能造就一个好领主
Being a warrior is not what makes a good laird.
牛群和商业,佃户,税款
Cattle and commerce,tenants, dues.
你懂这些
You know this.
需要用笔的时候,剑又有什么用?
What use is a sword when what's needed is a pen?
很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you think so.
是父亲告诉你的,还是你那宝贵的亚里士多德?
Was it Da who told you that or your precious Aristotle?
你去跟他们解释,跟那些支持麦金尼的人
Explain it to them,the folk backing MacKinney.
让我们看看你的说服力到时候能起多大作用
Let's see how your powers of persuasion serve you then.
看看被人发现不足是什么感觉
See how it feels to be found lacking.
科勒姆
Colum.
我应该把你拖到我们所有亲人面前
I should drag you in front of all of our kinsmen
让你赎罪
and have you atone.
但我不会让我们俩都丢脸
But I'll no' humiliate us both.
如果你再让我们的亲人或宗族陷入危险
Should you ever put our kin or clan in danger again,
那就上帝保佑你吧
then God help you.
我该受多少鞭?
How many lashes have I earned?
打到你流血为止
I'll no' stop until you've bled.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我怎么违背你了?
How have I disobeyed you?
嗯?
Huh?
麦克唐纳家难道不是我们的对手吗?
Are the MacDonalds no' our rivals?
麦肯齐家的名声难道不该令人畏惧吗?
Should the MacKenzie name no' be feared?
畏惧,没错,但不是蒙羞,儿子
Feared, aye,but no' disgraced, son.
你剥夺了他们的尊严
By stripping them of their dignity,
只会加深他们对我们的仇恨
you only deepen their hatred of us.
是啊,但不过是十几头牛
Aye, but a dozen or so kine.
如果科勒姆能干一点
If Colum had been more capable,
我们就能得手了
that's what we would have gotten away with.
不是吗?
No?
你怪你哥哥?
You blame your brother?
是的
Aye.
你是个傻瓜,杜格尔
You're a fool, Dougal.
你真是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜
You're a bloody fool.
来吧
Come on.
就算我打你,也打不醒你
I couldna beat any sense into you if I try.
你听说了吗?
Well, have you heard?
看来科勒姆在一场马德莱斯克游戏中
Seems Colum was humiliated by MacKinney
被麦金尼羞辱了
in a game of maide-leisg.
我真想亲眼看看他的表情
What I would have given to have seen his face.
如果你连自己的家人都不忠诚,杜格尔
If you're not loyal to your own family, Dougal,
我们怎么能相信你来领导宗族?
how can we trust you to lead the clan?
我听说了你和麦克拉诺克的约定
I heard about your arrangement with MacRannoch.
看来,科勒姆不是唯一一个
Well, Colum's no' the only MacKenzie
懂得投机取巧的麦肯齐
who kens how to snoove his way.
总是把自己的私欲放在第一位
Always putting your own selfish whims first,
不管别人要付出什么代价
no matter the cost to anyone else.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
月亮学院
The School of the Moon.
偷牛行动
The cattle raid.
劫掠麦克唐纳家的土地
Marauding MacDonald land.
那跟这有什么关系?
What's that got to do with it?
你是在为科勒姆的摔倒怪我吗?
Are you blaming me for Colum's fall?
我…我总不能怪老天让他成了瘸子吧
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表