剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
是的
Aye.
我想谢谢你 帮我找茱莉亚
I wanted to thank you for trying to help me find Julia.
我的寻找之旅已经结束了
My search has come to an end.
亨利
Henry.
贞洁莓
Chasteberry.
据说服下之后
When ingested it's said
可以减轻你的欲望
it can lessen your desire.
这没用的
It's no good.
这是弗雷泽家的格纹呢
This is Fraser tartan.
你们手拉手盟誓了?
Were you handfast?
是我的
'Tis mine.
那就藏好
Then hide it well
我们不要再提这件事了
and we willna speak of it again.
我不能拒绝马尔科姆的求婚
I canna refuse Malcolm's hand.
把你的手从我妹妹身上拿开!
Get your hands off my sister!
一个弗雷泽家的人 我父亲死敌的私生子
A Fraser the bastard of Da's sworn enemy.
你结过婚了 - 是的
You've been married. - Aye.
你帮了我大忙 把那个麦肯齐家的姑娘给套住了
You've helped me greatly by ensnaring the MacKenzie lass.
怀疑的种子 已经在
A seed of doubt has been planted
麦肯齐小姐的贞洁问题上种下了
regarding Lady MacKenzie's virtue.
格兰特家收到了一封关于你品行的信
The Grants received a letter regarding your character
所以必须进行一项检验
which is why a test must be performed
以确定你的贞洁是否完好
to ascertain whether or not your virtue is intact.
看在上帝的份上 这是什么鬼名堂的器械?
What in God's name is this contraption?
窥阴器
Speculum.
这是一种自罗马时代以来 就以各种变体形式
It's an instrument that's been used in various incarnations
使用的器械
since Roman times.
插入之后… - 拿走这些器具
After insertion-- - Remove these implements.
我们希望格兰特家相信我们的检验
We want the Grants to believe our examination
会是准确的 而不是基于古代的野蛮行径
will be accurate not based upon ancient barbarism.
那就是徒手检查了?
A manual inspection then?
是的 并且要做出一个有利的判断
Aye and make a favorable determination.
我可不能把一个死去的妹妹嫁出去
I canna marry off a dead sister.
你觉得艾伦会不会对我们隐瞒了什么?
Do you think Ellen could be hiding anything from us?
我们那个能言善辩的妹妹?
Oh our sister with her silver tongue?
是的 当然
Aye of course.
但她没有机会做出不当行为
But she hasna had the opportunity to misbehave
不是吗?
has she?
我们的人日夜在领地巡逻
Our men patrol the grounds day and night
没有我的允许 她不能离开里奥克
and she canna leave Leoch without my permission.
但她仅有的几次离开都是奉你的命令
But no the only times she has left has been at your command.
贝尔坦节、奈恩庄园…
Beltane House of Nairne--
那又是谁的错
And whose fault is that
我不得不把她派到那些地方?
that I was forced to send her to either of those places?
如果你觉得艾伦会愿意去
Brother if you think Ellen would go anywhere
她不想去的地方 那你就是在自欺欺人
she didna want to go then you are fooling yourself.
你这番话帮不上忙 杜格尔
You're not helping Dougal.
应该没出什么事 对吧?
Nothing has happened has it?
她会跟你说心里话 不是吗?
She talks to you does she not?
我们之间的关系再也回不到从前了
It hasna been the same between us since--
自从她订婚之后
Since her betrothal.
她有说过任何让你起疑心的话吗?
Has she said anything anything to raise your suspicions?
没有
No.
但这不代表我没有权利怀疑
But that doesna mean I've no right to have them.
在奈恩庄园时你和她在一起
You were with her at the House of Nairne.
在贝尔坦节时她由内德照看
She was in Ned's care at Beltane.
那也许你应该去问他
Then maybe you should ask him.
她有离开过你的视线吗?
Was she ever out of your sight?
谁?
Who?
艾伦?什么时候?
Ellen? When?
在贝尔坦节 她归你监督
She was under your supervision at Beltane.
你是她的监护人
You were her chaperone.
你像鹰一样盯着她
You were watching her like a hawk.
大部分时间是
Mostly
当她不忙着讨好马尔科姆·格兰特的时候
w-when she wasn't busy charming Malcolm Grant of course.
我总得让他们有一点独处的时刻
I had to allow them a moment or two together.
我从未走远
I was never far away.
然后 他们被宣布为五月国王和女王
And then well they were declared May King and Queen.
所有人的目光都集中在他们身上
All eyes were on them.
碰她的不是马尔科姆
Well it isna Malcolm who touched her
否则我们也不会有这个麻烦
or we wouldna be in this mess.
我真的无法想象有谁碰过她
I honestly can't imagine that anyone has.
谁敢呢?
Who would dare?
而且艾伦在这方面一直
And- and Ellen has always been
无可指摘
beyond reproach in this regard.
除了和马尔科姆说了几句话
Other than a few words with Malcolm
她每时每刻都和你在一起?
she was with you every moment?
唯一我没有真正陪在她身边
The only time that I wasn't truly in her company
是她加入妇女队伍
was when she joined the procession of women
接受生育祝福的时候
receiving fertility blessings.
不过 她当时是由乔卡斯塔陪同的
She was however accompanied by Jocasta
她向我发誓不会离开艾伦身边
who swore to me that she wouldn't leave Ellen's side.
俗话说 同病相怜嘛
Misery loves company as they say.
乔卡斯塔不会做任何事 来破坏
Jocasta wouldna do anything to harm
艾伦和马尔科姆的机会
Ellen's chances with Malcolm.
她知道这桩婚姻会让她痛苦不堪
She kens marriage would make her sister miserable.
你们之间毫无情分可言 是吗?
There's no love lost between any of you is there?
这跟爱有什么关系?
What has love to do with any of this?
这是个值得深思的问题
Something to ponder lad.
你父亲可能也会问同样的问题
Your father might have asked the same thing.
那 你会怎么告诉他?
Well what would you have told him?
爱与这些毫无关系
That it has nothing to do with any of this.
又或者 爱就是一切
Or absolutely everything.
我们做这些又是为了什么呢?
Why do any of us do what we do?
我帮不了她 也无法干预 内德
There's nothing I can do to intervene on her behalf Ned.
不管艾伦是不是清白的
Whether or not Ellen is found to be pure
这事儿都大了
this is a grave matter.
是啊 不用提醒我
Yeah there's no need to remind me
我们面临的万劫不复之境
of the utter ruin we face
以及格兰特家族会怎么报复艾伦
nor the revenge the Grants would exact upon Ellen herself.
倘若她确有悖德
If she has sinned
但愿你能找到一丝宽恕她的理由
let us hope you'll find a way to forgive her.
若她清白无辜
And if she's innocent
祈祷她能放下心中的芥蒂
that she'll find it in her heart
原谅你
to forgive you
原谅我们
forgive us.
如果我发现任何
If I find out that anyone
向我宣誓效忠之人
who has pledged an oath of loyalty to me
未能守誓 我会砍下他的头
has not honored it I'll have their head.
当然 我的领主
Of course my laird.
高恩先生 是时候了吗?
Mr. Gowan i-is it time?
不 不 不
Oh no no no.
我们还有点时间
Uh we have a wee while.
格兰特家的人还没到
The- the Grants haven't yet arrived.
我只是来看看艾伦小姐是否一切安好
I-I just came to see if all was well with Lady Ellen.
但也许直接向您请教
But perhaps it would be more delicate to consult
会更妥当一些
with yourself instead.
非常明智
Very wise.
我相信您已经费尽心思
I-I-I trust you have taken great pains
为艾伦的检验做了准备
to prepare Ellen for her examination.
是的 她像冬天含苞待放的
Aye she's as clean and pure
雪花莲一样 干净纯洁
as a budding snowdrop in winter.
我知道她信任您
Oh I know she confides in you
她会把所有私事都托付给您
that she trusts you with all her private matters.
完全信任
Completely.
非常好
Very good.
我并非有意过问私事
I-I certainly don't want to pry
如果艾伦在私事方面
but if Ellen were to need your assistance
需要你的援手
with something say of a personal nature
她会毫不犹豫地找你帮忙 对吧?
she wouldn't hesitate to ask you would she?
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表