剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
that you've already granted.
夫人?
My Lady?
日安
Good day to you.
高恩先生 我是亨利的朋友
Mr. Gowan.I'm a friend of Henry's.
他请我帮忙把这个交给你
He asked a favor of me that I deliver this to you.
艾伦小姐
Lady Ellen.
科勒姆 菲茨夫人
Colum. Mistress Fitz.
很高兴你没有错过狩猎 艾伦小姐
I'm glad to see you are no' missing the hunt Lady Ellen.
不过你的美貌恐怕会影响我的准头
Though your beauty is like to spoil my aim.
你的箭法♥会♥很准的
Your aim will be true.
如果我遇到松鸡
If a grouse crosses my path
它的翅膀就送给你装饰帽子
you'll have his wings to grace a hat.
那真是份好礼物
A fine present indeed.
真是位勇敢的绅士
Gallant gentleman to be sure.
还是格兰特家族的领主
And laird of the House of Grant.
能成为他的夫人 你真是幸运
How fortunate for you to be his lady.
是啊 真幸运
Aye how fortunate.
默赫塔
Murtagh.
快
Go.
我以为你和我一刀两断了
I thought you were done wi' me.
如果有人要杀了你 那也只能是我
If anyone's gonna kill you it's gonna be me.
茱莉亚
Julia.
哦 亨利
Oh Henry.
亲爱的 我太对不起了
My darling I am so sorry.
我... 我拼命想保护我们的儿子
I- I was desperately trying to protect our son.
他们要杀了他 或者把他从我身边带走
They were going to kill him or take him away from me.
他是我仅存的你的一部分 所以我
He was all I had left of you so I--
一想到那 我就觉得恶心
oh the thought of it makes me feel sick.
最重要的是 我找到了你和威廉
All that matters is that I found you and William.
你原谅我了吗?
And you forgive me?
布莱恩告诉我发生了什么
Brian told me what happened.
没什么可原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
我们的儿子在哪?
Where's our son?
他和奶妈在一起
He's with the wet nurse.
弗雷泽夫人
Mistress Fraser.
奶妈和巴洛克正朝这边来
The wet nurse is approaching with Balloch
洛瓦特的随身侍卫
Lovat's bodyman.
在莱瑟斯见我
Meet me at Leathers.
我会在破墙边的树上
I'll leave a-- I'll leave a mark for you
给你留个记号♥
by the tree near the broken wall.
我会找到记号♥ 到那里见你
I'll find the mark and meet you there.
刚才那位西蒙的仰慕者
An admirer of Simon from earlier.
看来关于弗雷泽家预言的消息
It seems that news of the Fraser prophecy
正在传播
is spreading.
是时候为这项事业投下你们的一票了
The time to cast your vote for the cause has come.
所有赞成的人?
All in favor?
赞成!
Aye!
让我们拥立一位斯图亚特国王!
Let us restore a Stuart King!
赞成 格兰特宗族与你们同在
Aye Clan Grant stands with you.
我们宣告詹姆斯·爱德华·斯图亚特
We proclaim James Edward Stuart
为苏格兰国王詹姆斯八世
to be James VIII of Scotland
以及英格兰、威尔士和爱尔兰的詹姆斯三世
and III of England Wales and Ireland.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
把你和宗族
Throw yourself and the clan
一头扎进斯图亚特的事业里?
headfirst into the Stuart cause?
必须做出决定 孩子
A decision needed to be made lad.
你忘了自己的身份 叔叔
You forget yourself Uncle.
一个领主不能犹豫
A laird doesna hesitate.
他必须果断行事
He acts with decision.
他的人 宗族 那些看着我们的人
His men the clan those who are watching us
看我们能否在你父亲去世后存活下来的人
to see whether we'll survive your father's passing
他们必须看到我们会行动
they had to see that we'd act
看到我们依然强大
that we're still strong.
作为领主
As laird
我感谢您明智的建议
I thank you for your wise counsel.
我期待在我们的婚礼上见到你
I look forward to seeing you on our wedding day.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表