剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
什么?现在怎么了?
What?What's happening now?
我不知道
I dinna ken.
他们就像兔子一样
'Tis like they were rabbits.
兔子? - 是啊
Rabbits?Aye.
或者像牛 二者之一
Or kine. One or the other.
到底是牛还是兔子?到底是哪个?
Well, kine or rabbits?Which is it?
安格斯,鲁珀特
Angus, Rupert.
我们什么都没干
We werena doing anything.
对,就算我们干了什么,也是安格斯逼我♥干♥的
Aye, and if we were,'twas Angus that made me do it.
我就说吧,鲁珀特,你就是个小老鼠
Just like I said, Rupert,you are a wee rat.
你们不说,我也不会说的,孩子们
I willna tell, boys,if you willna.
好的,先生 - 是,先生
Aye, sir.Yes, sir.
现在快走吧
Now be gone with you,
免得魔鬼真的戳瞎你们的眼睛
before the devil does take your eyes.
杜格尔?
Dougal?
等你忙完手头的事
When you've completed your task,
能请你屈尊来见你哥哥一面吗?
could you please oblige your brother with your presence?
等我忙完
When I've finished.
别这样做
Dinna do this.
我不明白你的意思
Dinna ken your meaning.
我绝不会求你
I will not so much as beg you.
但我以血脉相连的
But I ask you as my brother,
兄弟之名请求你
blood of my blood,
撤回任何挑战
withdraw any challenge.
屈服吧
Yield.
遵从你内心认为正确的事
Do what you ken is right.
我是长子,是我们中最明智的
I am the eldest,the wisest of us.
我一生都在为此做准备
I've been preparing for this all my life.
让我当领主
Let me be laird.
让你?
Let you?
怎么,现在是来征求我的许可了吗
What are you,looking for my permission now,
显然你不能再跑去向爹告状了?
now that you canna run clypin' to Da?
别把他扯进来
Dinna bring him into this.
你什么时候尊重过他的意见?
Since when have you ever valued his opinion?
爹一直都知道我更强壮
Da always kent I was stronger.
是啊
Aye.
而且蠢到忘了
And stupid enough to have forgotten
他是如何没完没了地打你 才让你变成这样的
how he beat you endlessly to make you so.
你会让我们所有人都蒙羞
You will bring disgrace to us all.
我会为这个宗族带来荣耀
I will bring glory to this clan.
如果发生起义,爆发战争,男人们需要一个首领
The men will need a chieftain to lead them in battle
带领他们战斗
if there is a rising, a war.
如果战争真的来了,麦肯齐宗族需要的是
If the war does come,Clan MacKenzie will need
一个能带来秩序的领主
a laird who can bring order.
血脉相连的兄弟
Blood of my blood,
我们本是同根生
we are cut from the same cloth,
同炉火中锻造,然而你却不明白
forged in the same fire,and yet you canna understand
你的话我一个字都听不进去
that I'm deaf to your words.
我听到的只有恐惧,借口
All I hear is fear, excuses,
想说服我放弃挑战你
a desire to talk me out of challenging you,
因为你知道你会输
for you ken you'll lose.
我们将在所有分支宗族
We'll stand before all the septs
和他们的首领面前
and their leaders,
他们将向我们其中一人宣誓效忠
and they'll swear allegiance to one of us.
如果你能听到自己说的话
If you could hear yourself,
你就会知道你还没准备好
you'd ken you're not ready.
我该知道的都知道
I ken all I need to.
而且我知道他们不会向一个瘸子下跪
And I ken they willna bend the knee to a cripple.
如果你能做到的话
If you can manage it,
就向我下跪吧
bend your knee to me.
别转身离开,杜格尔
Dinna turn your back on me, Dougal.
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
该说的话都说完了
Time for talking is over.
我想念我们每天在花♥园♥里散步的日子
I miss our daily walks in the garden.
也许我们可以多散散步
Perhaps we can take them more often.
对你的腿有好处 - 也许吧
Be good for your legs.Mebbe.
但我现在有妻子陪我散步了
But I have a wife to walk wi' now.
是啊,没错
Aye, you do.
科勒姆,听到“红雅各”的噩耗,我很难过
Colum, terrible news about Seumas Ruadh.
你父亲是个伟大的人
Yer father was a great man,
在这里深受爱戴
much loved hereabouts.
你认识我妹妹艾伦·麦肯齐吗?
Are you acquainted wi' my sister, Ellen MacKenzie?
我还没有这个荣幸
I've not yet had the pleasure.
请允许我介绍詹姆斯·麦金尼
May I introduce James MacKinney.
麦金尼先生
Mr. MacKinney.
艾伦小姐,关于你美貌的传闻果然是真的
Lady Ellen, the rumors about your beauty are true.
多谢夸奖 谢谢
Kind compliment. Thank you.
但这还不足以让你微笑
But no' enough to raise a smile.
我仍在服丧
I'm still in mourning.
你不会永远都这样的
You willna always be.
那我就让你安静地悲伤吧
I'll leave you to grieve in peace, then.
他可真是不怎么掩饰自己的意图
He's not hiding his intentions very well.
观察得很敏锐
A keen observation.
他不是来致哀的
He's no' here to pay respects.
他是来拉拢大家的
He's here to ingratiate himself.
他觊觎着麦肯齐宗族的控制权
He wants control of Clan MacKenzie.
默赫塔
Murtagh.
是
Aye.
去吧 去向她致意
Go. Pay your respects.
我本想留下来推你一把
I'd stay to give you a push,
但我感觉自己像只在空地上的兔子
but I feel like a hare out in the open,
随时都可能成为别人的晚餐
about to be someone's supper.
走开吧
Go, then.
看我没有你能走几步
See if I can manage a step or two without you.
你怎么想的,带他来这里?
What were you thinking,bringing him here?
姑妈,别说了
Not now, Auntie.
你该知道分寸
You ken better.
如果麦肯齐家的人发现弗雷泽家的人在这里
If the MacKenzies find that Fraser in their midst,
他们是不会放过他的
there'll be no mercy for him.
他会后悔自己被生下来
He will wish he hadna been born.
默赫塔·菲茨吉本斯·弗雷泽
Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser.
我明白了
I see.
现在你真是疯了
Now you've lost your wits.
她是个贵族小姐,而你不是绅士
She's a lady,and you are no gentleman.
何况她根本没想结婚
Not that she's in mind of marryin'.
不用当她的女仆也知道这件事
Dinna need to be a maidservant to be privy to that.
是啊
Aye.
雅各向她发过誓
Jacob swore to her
她不必为了宗族嫁人
that she doesna have to take a husband.
而且她不想结婚也不是秘密
And 'tis no secret that she doesna wish to.
这里有很多姑娘
There are plenty of lassies here
会很乐意得到像你这样的男人的关注
who'd be delighted by attention from a man such as yerself.
也许吧
Mebbe.
我眼里只有她
I can only see her.
那就闭上你的眼睛
Then close your eyes
或者把它们转向别处
or cast them in another direction.
也许让别人试试
Mebbe give someone else a go.
你从哪来的,伙计?
Where you from, man?
哪个家族的?
What family?
没见过你
Dinna recognize you.
我这辈子好像都没见过这么黑的头发
Canna recall if I've seen hair so dark in my life.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我的胳膊…你看,快要断了
My arm's, uh...it's nearly falling off, see.
我还想待会儿能举起一杯啤酒呢
And I'd very much like to lift a tankard later.
先生们,要来一掷吗?
Gentlemen,will you have a throw?
我不喜欢他那样子
Dinna like the look of him.
如果你想在这里过夜
If you're thinking of bedding down here
我能推荐些更好的地方
for the night,I can suggest better places.
你会说话?
You can speak?
会
Aye.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表