剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
Think I can remember.
呃…
Uh...
呃,布鲁德塞德战区
Uh, Broodseinde,
第4和第9团在A桌
Regiments 4 and 9 on Desk A,
呃,波尔卡佩勒战区,第8和第11团
uh, Poelcappelle,Regiments 8 and 11
在E桌
on Desk E,
还有帕斯尚尔战区
and Passchendaele,
第6、12和99团
Regiments 6, 12, and 99
在C桌和J桌
on C and J.
我真不知道你是怎么做到的
I have no idea how you do that,
但这确实让我的工作轻松多了
but it certainly makes my life easier.
那我负责帕斯尚尔战区吧
I'll take Passchendaele, then.
“生活在这些极度不确定的时代
"Living through these incredibly uncertain times,
对你来说还不够刺♥激♥吗?”
is it not enough of a thrill for you?"
你得小心点,茱莉亚
You need to be careful, Julia.
所有这些公民不服从运动
All this civil-disobedience stuff.
我记得那些绝食抗♥议♥
I remember the hunger strikes
还有那个跳到国王马前死去的女人
and that woman who died jumping in front of the king's horse.
艾米莉·戴维森?嗯
Emily Davison?Mm.
现在情况不同了
Well, things are different now.
我们正在通过战时工作扭转公众舆♥论♥
We're turning the tide of public opinion in our favor
使其对我们有利 “我们”?
with our war work."We"?
我为我们所做的工作感到非常自豪
I'm very proud of the work we do.
我只希望有一天
I just hope that one day,
能和许多受过高等教育的女性一样
like many of the highly educated women involved,
被大学录取
that I'll be admitted to university
并最终获得学位
and eventually earn a degree.
他们是绝不会给女性颁发学位的,肯定
They're never going to award women a degree, surely.
第一批在英国大学
The first matriculated female undergraduates
正式注册的女大学生是1869年的爱丁堡七人组
at a British university were the Edinburgh Seven, 1869.
是的,她们可能没被允许毕业…
Yes, they may not have been permitted to graduate...
我就知道
I knew it.
…但从那以后,出现了很多杰出的女性
...but there have been many since- remarkable women.
你的记性简直跟捕兽夹一样好
You have a memory like a bloody steel trap.
这里有一封信,是关于一个士兵
There's one here about a soldier
因为坏疽不得不截掉双臂
who had to have both arms amputated because of gangrene.
信上说他的战友们给他起了个外号♥叫“章鱼”
Says his comrades nicknamed him Octopus.
很可怕,不是吗?
It's awful, isn't it?
如果我们不笑,我们就会永远哭泣
If we didn't laugh,we'd sob for all of eternity.
我原以为三年后我会开始对此麻木
I thought I'd start to feel numb to it after three years.
我想我永远也无法习惯这个事实
I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact
他们中有那么多人,是那么的年轻
that so many of them are so very young.
努力吧,他们会等着我们完成工作
Come on, then, they'll be waiting for us to finish.
母亲,希望这封短笺能让您安好
Mother, I hope this short note finds you well.
我最亲爱的女儿菲利斯…
My dearest daughter Phyllis...
希望这封短笺能让您安好
I hope this short note finds you well.
我送上我所有的爱
I'm sending all my love.
天气一直…
Weather has been...
我非常疲惫…
I am so very weary...
可怕的感觉…
Terrible feeling...
我必须就此搁笔了
I must close now.
请在祷告中记着我
Keep me in your prayers.
请记住我…
Please remember me...
“我想我本可以把这封信
"I suppose I could have written this letter
写给我的兄弟
to my brother,
但我意识到,在帕斯尚尔的每一个人
but I realized that every man in Passchendaele
都是我的兄弟
is a brother of mine.
你看,只有在这里,兄弟们自相残杀
Only here, you see,brother slays brother
在一个连他们的父 那至高的上帝,也已逝去的世界里
in a world where their father,God Himself, is dead.
故此,这反而是一封公♥开♥信♥
So, instead,this is an open letter
非常真诚地想问,活着还有什么意义?”
to ask quite sincerely what is there to live for?
帕斯尚尔战区 好的 好的,当然
Passchendaele.Yes. Yes, of course.
“如果上帝没有死,那他就是忘记了我们
"If God is not dead,then He has forgotten us.
而我也开始忘记,也许
And I am starting to forget, perhaps,
不是我们为何而战
not what we are fighting for
而是我们为何而死
but what we are dying for.
您忠诚的,亨利·波尚中尉 ”
Yours,Lieutenant Henry Beauchamp."
“亲爱的波尚中尉
"Dear Lieutenant Beauchamp,
您问了一个难题
you asked a difficult question,
对此并没有简单的答案
to which there is no easy answer,
但我感觉必须回复
but I feel compelled to reply.
我的名字是茱莉亚·莫里斯顿
My name is Julia Moriston,
和您一样,我也常常思考为什么
and like you,I often wonder why.
为什么我们必须经历这场可憎的战争?
Why must we live through this abominable war?
我不知道
I do not know.
但我内心的博物学家
But the naturalist in me finds comfort
在大自然的怀抱中找到了慰藉
in the arms of Mother Nature.
自然总能找到出路
Nature always finds a way.
我想起了雨滴
I'm reminded of the raindrop
从不因微小或无足轻重
never too small or insignificant
而无法有所作为
to make a difference,
它美妙地变化着,蒸发
beautifully volatile,evaporating,
化为降水落下
falling as precipitation,
汇入江河,直到成为海洋
joining the rivers until it becomes the ocean.
这其中有某种奇妙的魔法
There is a certain alchemy to it.
我们也在苦难中被塑造和改变
We, too, are shaped and changed by our suffering
直到我们足够强大,像水一样
until we are strong enough,like water,
能够凿穿岩石
to carve our way through rock.
我经历过苦难和悲伤
I've known suffering and grief.
当我的父母去世时
When my parents died,
我决心继续做
I was determined to carry on doing
那些我知道会让他们骄傲的事情
what I knew would make them proud.
我暂停了学业,为战争
I paused my studies to make my own small contribution
贡献自己微薄的力量
to the war effort.
所以我知道感到孤独
So I know what it is to feel alone
和追问为什么是什么感觉
and to ask why.
当一切都失败时…
When all else fails...
波尚
Beauchamp.
…深呼吸
...take a deep breath
记住英格兰依然在这里
and remember England is still here.
不要放弃,中尉
Do not give up, Lieutenant.
如果你需要向人倾诉
And if you need to confide in someone,
可以回信给我
you may write back to me.
也许我有些大胆,期待着您的回信 ”
And, perhaps boldly,I shall expect a reply."
毒气!毒气,毒气,毒气!
Gas! Gas, gas, gas!
“亲爱的茱莉亚
"Dear Julia,
我几乎不知从何说起,但你是对的
I hardly know where to begin,but you are right.
你的话语中蕴含着深邃的魔力
There was profound magic in your words,
某种奇妙的化学反应
some strange alchemy
在我心中产生了一线希望 ”
that produced in me a glimmer of hope."
“亲爱的亨利
"Dear Henry,
请记住,我们自身的存在
remember that our very existence itself
本身就是一个奇迹
is miraculous.
作为人类,我们拥有深厚的
As human beings,we have a profound capacity
爱与善的能力 ”
for love and goodness."
“茱莉亚,我一直在贪婪地读着你的信
"Julia, I have been devouring your letters.
我真希望你按顺序收到了我最近的几封信
I so hope you got my last ones in order.
周二的信可能会比周三的晚到 ”
Tuesday's might arrive after Wednesday's."
“亨利,你收到你哥哥兰姆的信了吗?
"Henry, have you heard from your brother Lam?
他发现新的埃及法老了吗?”
Has he uncovered a new Egyptian pharaoh?"
“我迫不及待地想听听你最近在做什么
"I can't wait to hear what you've been up to,
这周在读什么书
what you've been reading this week.
还在你的‘苏格兰阶段’吗?”
You still in your Scottish phase?"
“我热爱苏格兰——那里的植物和动物
"I adore Scotland the flora and the fauna,
那里的风景,那里的考古发现
the landscape,the archaeology,
这一切都有种无法抗拒的浪漫气息
something inescapably romantic about all of it.
民俗学家J.F.坎贝尔写过
Folklorist J.F. Campbell writes of a man
有个男人加入了
who joins the circle dance
高地精灵怪圈的环舞
of a faerie ring in the Highlands.
当他出来时,他感觉自己
When he comes out,he feels as though
仿佛只离开了一会儿
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表