剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
虚伪的叛徒,魔鬼的子孙
false traitor, devil's spawn.
大地应颤抖
The Earth should tremble,
苍穹应动摇
the firmament should shake,
地狱里所有的魔鬼都应恐惧战栗
and all the devils of hell for terror quake
当我提笔写下我的诗句
to hear what I shall write with pen and ink.
因为当我斗诗时,这个人将羞愧沉沦
For when I flyte, this man for shame should sink.
马库斯·麦克拉诺克
Marcus MacRannoch.
斯图亚特王室万岁
Long live the Stuarts.
…胆怯懦夫和寻常窃贼
...craven coward and common thief,
你意图…
thou purposed...
詹姆斯党人会想念红雅各的
The Jacobite faithful will miss Seumas Ruadh.
你父亲对我们事业的贡献
Your father's contributions to the cause
我们感激不尽
were greatly appreciated.
至高无上的主啊…
High sovereign lord...
我可以认为麦肯齐宗族
Am I right to assume that Clan MacKenzie
会继续保持忠诚吗?
will continue in their loyalty?
我会为恢复一位天主教国王
I will fight to restore a Catholic king
的王位而战,没错
to the throne, aye.
但我哥哥的想法
My brother's sentiments,however,
却像风向标一样多变
are changeable as a weather vane.
…带着这腐烂的…
...carry this cankered...
你知道,他对格兰特家示好了
He has extended his favor to the Grants, you ken.
把我妹妹艾伦许配给了马尔科姆·格兰特
Promised our sister Ellen to Malcolm Grant.
真可耻,如此之人竟也配称为苏格兰人…
For shame none such should e'er be called a Scot...
真是太可惜了
A great shame.
她那样光彩照人的脸庞本可以为我们的事业
A radiant face such as hers could have healed
治愈千百颗心灵
a thousand hearts for our cause.
你在所有教堂乞求宽恕
Thou begged with a pardon in all the kirks
而在黑夜里…仍然可以
while under night...It still could.
…你偷了公鹿和小牛
...stole thou stags and stirks.
正因如此…
Because of that...
如果我当上首领
If I were to be made chief,
我就有权为我们的艾伦
I would have the power to select
挑选一个更合适的夫婿
a more suitable match for our Ellen.
…在所有教堂
...in all the kirks
而在黑夜里你偷了公鹿和小牛
while under night thou stole thou stags and stirks.
正因如此,苏格兰因你的乞讨而厌烦
Because of that,Scotland of thy begging irks.
麦肯齐宗族难道得罪得起格兰特家吗?
Can Clan MacKenzie afford to make an enemy of the Grants?
英格兰人和忠诚者将尖叫嘶鸣…
English and loyal shall squeal and skirle...
战争的导火索有时微不足道
Wars have been fought over less.
你这丑陋的侏儒
Foul mismade mytting,
把你的钱包交出来
give here your purse.
我不怕战争
I do not fear war.
…驱逐这个可憎的家伙…
...devoid this loathly lown...
让我担心的是我哥哥为了维持和平
'Tis the lengths to which my brother would go
愿意付出多大的代价
to maintain peace that worries me.
现在你们评判谁更糟糕
Judge you now who got the worse.
如果他卑躬屈膝,就不可能带领我们的宗族走向辉煌
He canna lead our clan to glory if he's bent at the knee.
狡诈的詹姆斯党蛇蝎之舌…
Deceitful Jacobite serpent's tongue...
我会让大家知道
I will make it known.
任何拥立斯图亚特国王的宗族成员
Any clansmen who desires a Stuart king
都会拥护你成为领主
champion you as the laird.
英格兰人和忠诚者将尖叫嘶鸣
English and loyal shall squeal and skirle.
你这丑陋的侏儒,把你的钱包交出来
Foul mismade mytting,give here your purse.
别再斗诗了,过来亲我的屁♥股♥吧!
Leave off thy flyting,come kiss my erse!
现在你们评判谁更糟糕
Judge you now who got the worse.
嗯!
Eh!
马尔科姆·格兰特送来的,好让你能量身定做一件
From Malcolm Grant, that you may be fitted for a gown
以他们宗族颜色的礼服
in his clan's colors.
格兰特家的女士们在特殊场合
Grant ladies wear this in their hair
会戴在头发上
on special occasions.
没那么可怕
It's not so dreadful.
你觉得你能把它弄得还算体面吗?
Do you think you could make it look half decent?
哦,要是让我自己来
Oh, left to my own devices,there'd be
这上面都能筑鸟巢了
birds nesting up here.
你结婚后会带我一起走吗?
You'll take me with you when you're married?
会…如果我结婚的话
Aye... if I marry.
哦,科勒姆认为与格兰特家结盟
Oh, Colum's of the mind that a Grant alliance
能为他赢得支持
earns him favor.
但如果麦金尼当上领主
But if MacKinney is made laird,
他难道不会也把你许配给格兰特家吗?
could he not offer you to the Grants as well?
你有什么选择?
What choice do you have?
也许没有
None, perhaps.
并没有
Not really.
就像棋盘上的一颗棋子
Like a piece on a chessboard,
我被困在这场游戏中
I'm stuck in this game
有责任把它下完
with the duty to play it.
但棋局仍有可走之处
But there are still moves to be made.
说得真像个麦肯齐
Spoken as a true MacKenzie.
这是一个好问题
That's a good question.
作为领主,我会以勇气和同情心为你们服务
As laird, I'd serve you with courage and compassion,
因为我的心和我的剑一样,都是钢铁铸成的
for my heart is made of the same steel as my sword.
如你所知,我会争取
Now, as you know,I'll be looking
尽可能多的选票
for as many votes as possible.
你能为我争取到的任何支持
And anything you can bring in my direction
我都将不胜感激
would be well appreciated.
祝你们今天愉快,先生们
Enjoy the rest of the day, gentlemen.
那么,麦金尼赢得了你的支持?
Has MacKinney won you over, then?
我很惊讶他会花时间
I'm surprised he'd take the time
和女人们说话
to speak with the women.
男人们已经被说服了
The men are already converted.
但如果他们中还有人犹豫不决
But if any of them are still wavering,
他们的妻子今晚就会说服他们
their wives will be convincing them tonight.
我倒想看看他怎么说服我
I'd like to see him try to convince me.
他很狡猾
He's cunning.
我怀疑他不会遵守承诺
I doubt he'll keep his promises.
他不是继承我们父亲遗志的人
He's not the man to carry on our father's legacy.
宗族利益至上
The clan comes first.
你可能会因为科勒姆把你许配给格兰特家
You may resent Colum for offering you to the Grants
以确保南方的盟友而怨恨他
to secure an ally to the south.
但杜格尔也好不到哪里去
But Dougal is no better.
我的约翰和詹姆斯党人及其领袖们关系密切
My John is intimate with the Jacobites and their leaders.
他今天早上听说杜格尔
And he heard this morning that Dougal
已经偷偷把你许配给了麦克拉诺克
offered you in secret to MacRannoch
为了组建自己的联盟
to form his own alliance.
我们的兄弟肯定不会这么明目张胆吧
Surely our brother wouldna be so brazen.
那我们就拭目以待
Well, suppose we'll have to wait and see
看看谁会成为领主
who will be laird
以及哪个联盟会得到履行
and which alliance will be honored.
先生们 麦金尼先生
Gentlemen.Mr. MacKinney.
你们好
How are you?
很高兴见到你们
It's very good to see you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
希望你给我们备了点吃的
I hope you've something for us to eat.
我饿坏了 这不奇怪
I'm starving.No surprises there.
但很高兴你们这些小伙子
But it pleases me that you laddies
还有胃口
still have an appetite.
默赫塔
Murtagh.
领主派你去
I was worried when the laird sent you
麦肯齐宗族大会时,我很担心
to the MacKenzie gathering.
看到你安然无恙,我就放心了
Relieved to see you untouched.
别担心,波特管家夫人
Dinna fash, Mistress Porter.
我不会让他受伤的
I wouldna see him harmed.
上帝保佑你,默赫塔
Bless you, Murtagh.
你们两个小伙子必须互相照顾
You two lads must look after one another.
我已经照领主说的做了
I've done as the laird asked.
他想听的事有很多
There's much he'll want to hear,
我们急于分享的也很多
much we're eager to share.
我们?
We are?
他会很高兴的,布莱恩
He'll be pleased with you, Brian.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表