剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
不管你想要什么 都得等等
Whatever you're wanting,it'll have to wait.
我这孩子必须在婚姻中诞生
This child of mine will be born in wedlock,
就算我得把茱莉亚从床上拖起来结婚
if I have to drag Julia from the bed to marry her.
我的儿子在人与神眼中都将是合法的!
My son will be legitimate in the eyes of man and God!
别管他们 亲爱的 你继续
Never mind them, dear.You just carry on.
就是这样!用力!
That's it! Push!
你什么时候在乎过
When have you ever cared about what's right
在人与神眼中的对错?
in the eyes of man or God?
你来晚了 看看她
You're too late. Look at her.
看!
Look!
放过我们吧 你这个卑鄙、暴躁的男人!
You leave us be,you foul, cantankerous man!
出去!
Get out!
别碰她!
Dinna touch her!
放开!你竟敢!
Get off! How dare you!
放开我!
Unhand me!
我将遵从我的荣誉和良心行事!
I will do as my honor and my conscience dictates!
如果你还有一丝神圣感 你也该如此!
If there's a holy bone in your body, so should you!
如果你还有一丝体面
And if you have any decency whatsoever,
就离开这个房♥间
you'll leave this chamber.
男人不该出现在这里
Men are not to be present here.
你让我去争取我想要的
You told me to take what I want.
我宁愿摆脱我不想要的
I prefer to rid myself of what I dinna want.
巴洛克 拿鞭子来
Balloch, get the strap.
现在
Now.
牧师!
Reverend!
您要去哪里?
Where are you going?
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
那位女士完全无法宣誓
The lady is in absolutely no condition to say her vows.
我们无法继续!
We cannot proceed!
你会为此付出代价的 布莱恩
You'll pay for this, Brian.
用力 用力
Push. Push.
哦!
Oh!
我能看到头了
I can see its head.
你必须呼吸
You must breathe.
我好怕你回不了家
I was so scared you wouldn't make it home.
错过所有乐趣?
And miss all the fun?
好了 好了
All right. All right.
嗯
Mm.
你总是说什么来着?
What was it you always say?
一杯茶 一片蛋糕…解决所有问题 嗯?
Drop of tea, slice of cake-- answer to any problem, hmm?
嗯 我错了
Well, I was wrong.
请别给我拿任何东西来 除非是止痛药
Please don't bring me anything unless it's pain medicine.
好的
Right.
我们能做点什么 嗯?
What can we do, hmm?
放点音乐分散你的注意力怎么样?
Uh, what about some, uh,music to distract you?
好 好
Yes, yes.
太好了 我们就试试那个
Perfect. We'll try that.
怎么样?
How's that?
♪ 黛西 黛西 ♪
♪ Daisy, Daisy ♪
还是算了吧 亲爱的
Perhaps not, darling.
♪ 给我你的答复 ♪
♪ Give me your answer ♪
坏主意
Bad idea.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
别道歉 - 哦 天啊
Don't apologize. - Oh, God.
你想喊就喊 想叫就叫 怎么都行
Shout, scream if you like,whatever you need to do.
我想我太英式了 做不到
Oh, I think I'm too English for that.
我保证 我们不会告诉任何人
Well, we won't tell anyone,I promise.
好了 好了 你做到了
All right, all right,you're doing it.
你做到了
You're doing it.
茱莉亚 看着我
Julia, look at me.
我知道你能做到 我知道你行
I know you can do this.I know you can.
就是这样 孩子要露头了
That's it. Baby's crowning.
我爱你 - 啊!
I love you. - Ah!
我爱你
I love you.
哦
Oh.
她出来了
There she is.
她?她
She? She.
她出生了 是个女孩 是个女孩
She's here. It's a girl.It's a girl.
是个女孩 我真为你骄傲
It's a girl.Oh, I'm so proud of you.
我们想听到的就是这个 意味着一切都好
That's what we want to hear.Means everything's all right.
小家伙 好好练练你的肺活量吧
You test those lungs out,little one.
克莱尔
Claire.
她的名字是克莱尔
Her name is Claire.
哦
Oh.
最后再用一次力
One last push.
孩子还好吗?
Is the baby all right?
哦
Oh.
布莱恩
Brian.
我的爱
My love.
我的生命
My life.
一个俊俏的小男孩
A bonnie baby boy.
结束了 朋友
It's over, man.
你的寻觅到此为止了
Your search is over now.
当一切都失败时 深吸一口气
When all else fails,take a deep breath,
记住英格兰依然在这里
and remember England is still here.
不要放弃 中尉
Do not give up, Lieutenant.
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
你听到消息了吗?
Have you heard the news?
结束了!
It's over!
结束了!
It's over!
战争结束了!
The war's over!
你听到消息了吗?
Have you heard the news?
什么消息?
What news?
结束了 终于结束了
It's over. It's finally over.
我简直不敢相信
I can hardly believe it.
我一得到消息就尽快回家告诉你
I came home as soon as I could to tell you.
我知道直到见到你 我才会觉得这是真的
I knew it wouldn't feel real until I saw you.
家?
Home?
亲爱的 没有你 我永远都撑不过来
I never would have made it through without you, darling.
哦 亨利 - 嗯
Oh, Henry. - Mm.
只要你一切都好
As long as all is well with you.
我必须承认 你看起来有点不对劲
You do seem not quite yourself,I must admit.
只是累了
Just tired.
承受着这一切的重担 让我身心俱疲
Carrying the weight of it all has taken its toll.
这几个月 这几年 太累了
An exhausting few months, years.
战争终于结束了
The war is finally over.
吻我 亲爱的 我想你了
Kiss me, darling.I've missed you.
我爱你 茱莉亚
I love you, Julia.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
一点事都没有
Nothing at all.
我也爱你 亨利
I love you too, Henry.
来躺下吧
Come lie down.
我已经期盼这一刻很久了
I've been wanting this for so very long.
别发愁 就像苏格兰人说的那样
Dinna fash,as they say in Scotland.
亲爱的 和我在一起是安全的
You're safe here with me,my love.
和我在一起是安全的
You're safe here with me.
哦 茱莉亚
Oh, Julia.
只要有你和克莱尔
As long as I have you and Claire,
我什么都能挺过去
I can survive anything.
你不舒服吗?
Are you unwell?
别担心 姑娘
Oh, dinna fash, lass.
只是因为违抗我父亲而受了点小惩罚
Just a wee bit of punishment for defyin' my da.
已经不是第一次了
Isna the first time,
但我敢打赌这将是最后一次
but I'll wager it will be the last.
也许以后 你能从这一天的回忆中…
Perhaps in time,you'll be able to find
…找到一些快乐
some joy in the remembrance of this day.
简直就是个奇迹…
Nothing short of a miracle--
…他在这里
the fact that he's here,
…他的存在
that he exists.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表