剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
No.
在红衣军突袭
Disappeared durin' the Redcoat raid
牛只拍卖♥♥会时失踪了 是吧?
on our cattle auction at Nairne's aye?
也许晚些时候
Well perhaps you can inform me
你可以告诉我
as to where I might be able to find it
哪里能找到它
over a wee dram later.
也许吧
Aye perhaps.
先生们 你们好吗?
Gentlemen. How are you?
麦格雷戈说的是怎么回事?
What coin was MacGregor speakin' of?
那是个玩笑 你了解麦格雷戈
'Twas a jest.You ken MacGregor.
不 我不了解
No I do not.
我从不和亡命之徒来往
I dinna keep company wi' outlaws.
你承诺给这项事业金钱了吗?
Did you promise coin to the cause?
艾伦的嫁妆钱 一点小小的贡献
A bit of Ellen's dowry money a wee contribution.
都没跟我说一声?
Without so much as a word to me?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么?
What the devil were you thinkin'?
我难道不是宗族的领主吗?
Am I not the laird of our clan?
我们的妹妹不是许配给了王室的支持者吗?
Is our sister not betrothed to an ardent Loyalist?
别那样跟我说话!
Dinna speak to me that way!
我是战时首领 不是小孩子!
I'm the war chieftain not a bairn!
你的行为就像个孩子!
Well you conduct yourself like one!
请你们理智一些
Let your better selves prevail.
我们被召集到这里是为了商讨战争之事
We have been brought here to discuss a matter of war.
现在还没有战争
It is no war yet.
必须先投票
A vote must be had first.
即使是战争...
And even if it were--
你赌上的是格兰特家的钱!
This is Grant money you're gambling with!
你根本不关心我们宗族的整体利益
You care nothing for the greater good of our clan.
你自私又短视
You're selfish and shortsighted.
你让我误以为 你只想
You fool me into believing you care only for a chance
和姑娘们寻欢作乐
to dip your wick wi' the lassies.
但不是!
But no!
你可知道伯爵打算用这次围猎
Did you ken the Earl intended to use this tynchal
来掩盖他的詹姆斯党阴谋吗?
as a cover for his Jacobite agenda?
他这么做是对的
He is right to.
你是挂在屋梁上的炸♥药♥
You canna be trusted.
我的事业是正义的
My cause is righteous.
你关心我们的宗族 是啊
You care for our clan aye.
但我关心的是整个苏格兰
But the whole of Scotland is my concern.
你曾向我下跪效忠
You bent your knee to me.
再对我撒谎
Lie to me again
我就雇盖洛格拉斯佣兵
and I'll hire the Gallowglass
把你的舌头连根割掉
to cut your tongue out at the root.
现在告诉我
Now tell me
你到底还瞒着我什么?
what in God's name else are you hiding from me?
我个人看好蓝衣服的那个
I like the one in blue myself.
我倒觉得红衣服的那个能赢
I was thinkin' the lad in red has him.
我很抱歉你经历了那些
I'm so sorry for what you went through.
我担心得要命
I was sick wi' worry.
外界的事难以掌控
You only have power over your mind
你得控制住自己的思想
not outside events.
这对我们俩都太危险了
'Tis dangerous for both of us.
我们必须小心
We must be careful.
我爱你
I love you.
我看到高恩先生在找我
I see Mr. Gowan searching for me.
我得去参加
I'm expected to attend
马尔伯爵夫人的缝纫会
the Countess of Mar's sewin' circle.
晚点来见我
Meet me later
在城♥堡♥里的老教堂
in the old kirk on the castle grounds.
伯爵夫人的缝纫会要迟到了
Arriving late to the Countess's sewing circle
可不是什么好事
is not looked kindly upon.
伯爵夫人可以等
The Countess can wait.
怎么了?
What is it then?
内德
Ned.
杜格尔
Dougal.
你们出去
Leave us.
你告诉他什么了 杜格尔?
What have you told him Dougal?
杜格尔
Dougal.
关于你和弗雷泽家私生子的真♥相♥
The truth about you and the Fraser bastard.
你背叛了我
You've betrayed me then.
我不用向你负责 艾伦·麦肯齐
I dinna answer to you Ellen MacKenzie.
科勒姆是我的领主
Colum is my laird.
你在想什么 艾伦?
What were you thinkin' Ellen?
布莱恩·弗雷泽
Brian Fraser.
父亲会怎么说?
What would Da say?
你竟敢提起我们的父亲
How dare you invoke our father.
你竟敢这么鲁莽愚蠢!
How dare you be such a reckless fool!
父亲的死敌!
Da's sworn enemy!
天哪 连杜格尔都不会碰弗雷泽家的人
Christ even Dougal wouldna touch a Fraser.
我不指望你能理解
I dinna expect you to understand.
那你最好明白这个
Then understand this.
我会杀了那个私生子
I will have the bastard killed
如果这是让你离开他的唯一办法
if that's what it takes to keep you from him.
你敢动布莱恩·弗雷泽一根汗毛
You harm Brian Fraser in any way
我就和你一刀两断
and I'm finished wi' you.
我说到做到
I mean it.
你知道我能影响马尔科姆
You ken I have Malcolm's ear.
作为他的新娘 我会说服他
As his bride I'll convince him
不再向麦肯齐宗族
to withhold Grant allegiance
提供格兰特家的任何资助
and Grant money from Clan MacKenzie.
到那时你该怎么办呢 哥哥?
Where will you be then brother?
我需要你保证 会远离那个弗雷泽家的私生子
I need your word you'll stay away from the Fraser bastard.
我也需要你的保证
I'll need yours in return.
你得到了
You have it.
我不会伤害他
I willna harm him.
或眼睁睁看着他受害
Or see him harmed.
我了解你的心思 科勒姆
Yeah I ken your mind Colum.
如果布莱恩在你手上受到任何伤害
If any harm befalls Brian at your hand
或是在你的唆使下被别人伤害
or at the hand of another at your behest--
或眼睁睁看着他受害
Or see him harmed.
从现在开始
From this moment onwards.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我需要你保证你会遵守我们协议中你那部分
I need assurance you'll keep your half of our bargain.
你必须彻底和他了断
You must break wi' him for good.
我向你保证
You have my word.
格兰特先生
Mr. Grant.
是布莱恩 对吗?
Brian is it?
我认识你的妻子
I ken your wife.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉因为我的缘故
I'm sorry to have been the reason
让你和茱莉亚再次分开
to part you from Julia again.
但你必须知道 她从未放弃过
But you must ken she never stopped
努力回到你身边
trying to return to you.
她和我父亲的婚姻并非表面那样
Her marriage to my father isna what it seems.
那发生了什么?
So what happened?
波尚小姐
Miss Beauchamp.
恐怕现在是洛瓦特的弗雷泽夫人了
It's Mistress Fraser of Lovat now I'm afraid.
你嫁给了西蒙·弗雷泽?
You married Simon Fraser?
一段强加于我的婚姻
A union that was forced upon me.
上次见到你时 我们没能谈及此事
We didn't get to speak of it the last time I saw you.
当时有更紧急的事情
There was a more pressing matter at hand.
我想再次感谢你
I wanted to thank you again.
你救了我的命 你和布莱恩
You saved my life you and Brian.
我欠你一个大人情
I owe you a great debt.
我很乐意帮忙
I was glad to help.
布莱恩愿意为你做任何事
Brian would do anything for you.
你们之间的爱让我想起...
The love you share reminds me of...
想起了什么?
Of what?
你知道我的秘密
You ken my secrets
你可以揭露这些秘密 毁掉我
secrets you could reveal and ruin me.
你可以信任我 告诉我你的秘密
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表