剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
她可曾向你透露过任何
She hasn't disclosed anything
需格外谨慎处理之事 抑或请求过
or asked any favors of you that would require
特别保密的忙吗?
particular discretion?
你们所有人都该感到羞愧
Shame on all of you
让她经历这样的折磨
for putting her through such an ordeal.
等她的清白一昭雪 一切都会好起来的
All will be well once her good name is restored
菲茨夫人
Mistress Fitz.
别担心 姑娘
Dinna fash lass.
我知道你有你的秘密 但我有信心
I ken you have your secrets but I have faith.
你的贞洁会得以洗涤的
Your virtue will be confirmed.
♪ 路漫漫 ♪
♪ Long the way ♪
♪ 踏过桥那边 ♪
♪ O'er the bridge I crossed ♪
♪ 为我爱人 ♪
♪ For my love ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ 在山坡边 ♪
♪ By the brae ♪
♪ 在青苔间 ♪
♪ In the verdant moss ♪
♪ 在我凝望之地 在我等待之处 ♪
♪ Where I watch Where I wait ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)愿一切皆好
♪ Fair a leo fair a lè ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ 你是我的爱人 你是我的挚爱 ♪
♪ 'S tu mo run 'S tu mo ghràdh ♪
♪ 亦是我的珍宝 ♪
♪ Agus m' eudail o ♪
你找我?
You asked for me my lord?
我给你准备了一个小惊喜
Ah I have a wee surprise for you.
我昨天见了一位游医
I saw the traveling physician yesterday.
您不舒服吗?我们要去哪里?
Are you unwell?Are we going somewhere?
这都是惊喜的一部分
Well- well it's all part of the surprise.
不是我们 我亲爱的妻子 是我
Well not we my sweet bride me.
我要去阿伯丁饮用斯帕井的水
I'm going to drink from the Well of Spa in Aberdeen.
我…我明白了
Oh I- I see.
那真是个惊喜
That- that is a surprise.
希望是个开心的惊喜
Oh a happy one I hope.
您希望井水能治愈您
You're hoping the waters will heal you.
恕我直言 治愈什么?
Forgive me but of what?
我需要的不是治愈 亲爱的
Well it's not healing I require my dear
而是毅力 焕发青春
but fortitude rejuvenescence.
饮用井水将恢复我在我们卧房♥里的雄风
Taking the waters will restore my prowess in our bedchamber.
医师建议我饮用它们
The physician advised that I drink them
至少一个月
for a month at least
在沐浴之后
well after bathing in them
当然了 嗯
of course hmm.
去阿伯丁很远吗?
Is it- is it quite far to Aberdeen?
这是一段我乐意的旅程 为了
Aye oh it's a journey I'm happy to make
我的英格兰玫瑰
for my English rose.
那您会离开多久?
And how long will you be gone?
别担心 我的甜心
Oh don't fret my sweet.
一两天
A night or two.
我们会坐马车去
We'll be taking the cart
然后带回尽可能多的水罐
and we'll return with as many jugs as it will hold.
值得称道的季节啊!
What a glorious season!
艾伦·麦肯齐将被检验
Ellen MacKenzie will be put to the test.
她将接受检查
She will undergo an examination to see
看看她是否还是处♥女♥
if she is in fact a virgin.
一个麦肯齐家的姑娘被弗雷泽家的人夺去贞操
A MacKenzie deflowered by a Fraser.
这其中自有诗意
There's poetry in that.
莎士比亚本人也求之不得
Shakespeare himself couldn't ask for more.
我们手拉手盟誓了 所以我们没有错
We were handfast so we did no wrong.
那也许你应该跑去
Well then perhaps you should run along
里奥克城♥堡♥ 说出这个惊人的消息
to Leoch with that revelation
省得大家麻烦
and save everyone some trouble.
也许他们会因此对那姑娘更仁慈一些
Perhaps they'll treat the lass more kindly because of it
虽然我对此表示怀疑
though I doubt it.
那些麦肯齐家的恶棍们将第一次
And for the first time those MacKenzie blaggards
把弗雷泽家人的言行放在心上
will take the words and deeds of a Fraser to heart.
父亲 我关心她
Father I care for her.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
等我回来 我们将在那毁灭性的结果中狂欢
When I return we'll revel in the ruinous outcome.
我们要让这些麦肯齐家的人知道 我们弗雷泽家族
We'll show these MacKenzies that we Frasers
不是好惹的
are not to be trifled with.
“我虽闪耀 但不灼人”
"I shine not burn "
那不是他们的座右铭吗?
isn't that their wee motto?
他们将被点燃 被吞噬 化为一堆神圣的祭火
They'll be set ablaze consumed a blessed bonfire.
而艾萨克·格兰特会在
他们覆灭的余热旁 与我们一道取暖
And Isaac Grant will be thanking us as he warms himself
并对我们心怀感激
beside us in the heat of their destruction
我们之间的纽带将焕然一新
our own bond renewed.
在火焰中铸就
Aye forged in flame.
你要去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
去救我的妻子
To rescue my wife.
你让我很紧张
You're making me nervous.
嗯 有时候这类程序
Well sometimes unexpected conclusions
会得出意想不到的结论
are drawn from proceedings such as these.
即使没什么好怕的
Even with nothing to fear
小心驶得万年船
a woman can never be too careful.
我言尽于此
That's all I'll say.
有时候贞洁的女子也可能被判为不贞
It's possible that a virtuous woman could be deemed unchaste.
早就见怪不怪了
Well it is not unheard of by any means.
但别说这个了
But enough of that.
我们必须鼓起勇气
We must keep our courage up.
我知道你不会做什么傻事
I ken you wouldna have done anything foolish
姑娘 即使你心有所属
lass even if you did have eyes for another.
也许只需要一个不纯洁的念头
Lord thinking on it perhaps all that's needed
就能污染你的尿
to taint your water is an impure thought.
那怎么判断呢?
How is that determined?
你必须把你的尿夹紧了
You must be able to hold your water
就如虔信的少女
just as a God-fearing lassie endeavors to keep thoughts
力求心无邪念
of an indecent nature from her head.
我以为我的尿应该是清澈地流淌
I thought my water was supposed to run run clear.
但你只能在被指示时才能“有所释放”
Aye but you must only make water when asked
不能提前
and no' before.
难怪会得出错误的结论
Is it any wonder that a false conclusion's drawn?
你可别耍小聪明 亲爱的
Ah you mustna try to be too clever my dear.
你必须尽你所能
You must follow the instructions you're given
遵循给你的指示
as best you can.
我本希望他们会召唤接生婆
I'd hoped the howdie would be summoned
来执行检查
to carry out the examination.
她或许会善待你
She might have looked kindly upon you
理解你名誉受损后面临的困境
understood the plight you face if your reputation's ruined.
那来的是谁?
Who is it then?
戴维·比顿
Davie Beaton.
那位医师
The physician.
是的 还不算太糟
Aye. 'Tis not so bad.
戴维从小就照顾你
Davie's looked after you since you were wee.
他是个诚实的人
He's an honest man.
他会做出正确的判断
He'll make the correct determination.
万一他没弄错呢?
What if he does?
万一他掌握了“证据”呢?
What if he's not wrong?
万一我的贞洁已失呢?
What if I have lost my virtue?
默赫塔
Murtagh.
他对你做了什么?
What's he done to you?
他怎么可以?
How could he?
我以为他更懂事
I thought he kent better.
我不知道我能否原谅他
I dinna ken if I can forgive him.
他把你们俩都置于险境
He's endangered both of you.
他不许再踏进这里一步
He must never show his face here again.
不是默赫塔
I wasn't Murtagh.
如果不是他…
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表