剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
You can trust me wi' your own.
你和布莱恩...
You and Brian...
让我想起了我和亨利之间的爱
remind me of the love I share with Henry.
亨利是你的情人?
Is Henry your lover then?
他是我的丈夫 我的真爱
He's my husband my true love.
但你却被迫嫁给了洛瓦特
And yet you were forced to marry Lovat.
出于可怕的无奈
Out of horrible necessity.
亨利和我分开了
Henry and I were separated
我们失散了一段时间
lost each other for a time.
你对亨利的情感那么强烈
How can you bear to be with Lovat
怎么能忍♥受和洛瓦特在一起?
feeling as you do about Henry?
简直痛苦不堪
It's dreadful.
我没有自♥由♥行动的权利
I don't have the liberty to move or speak freely
无法把我经历的 我的真实感受
to let Henry know what I've been through
告诉亨利
how I truly feel.
告诉他 我为了保全孩子
Tell him that I chose what might be
做了可能被视为
a unforgivable betrayal
不可饶恕的背叛
to keep our child safe.
巨大的牺牲
Great sacrifice.
这就是爱给我们的使命 不是吗?
It's what we do for the ones we love isn't it?
尽管这会给你带来痛苦 你...
In spite of the pain it causes you you...
你会保护他们 不计任何代价
you protect them no matter the cost.
永远失去他们是无法承受的代价
Losing them forever is too great a price to pay.
是的
Yes.
天哪 我好想你
Christ I've missed you.
我们进去吧 去没人能看到的地方
Let's go inside where no one can see us.
不 不行
No no.
我们不能
We can't.
是啊
Aye.
是的 你说得对
Aye. You're right.
我们不能再粗心大意了
We canna be careless after what you've been through.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What is it?
艾伦 怎么了?
Ellen what is it?
我们不能在一起 布莱恩
We canna be together Brian.
我们能找到办法的
We can find a way.
不
No.
我过去既固执又愚蠢
I was stubborn and foolish.
你一贫如洗
You're penniless
名下没有一寸土地
without a foot of land to your name
还是高地最卑鄙
and the bastard of the most wretched
最无♥耻♥的领主的私生子
immoral lord in the Highlands.
我曾一度被你迷惑
I was beguiled by you for a time.
但我的心已经变了
But my heart has changed.
我们曾对彼此许下誓言
We pledged ourselves to one another.
我许配给了马尔科姆·格兰特
I'm pledged to Malcolm Grant.
我的心只为你跳动
My heart beats only for you.
你和我一样清楚
You ken it as well as I do.
而你的...
And yours...
你的心也为我跳动
yours beats for me too.
我们之间结束了
'Tis over between us.
我爱你 艾伦·麦肯齐
I love you Ellen MacKenzie.
我知道你也爱我
And I ken you love me as well.
被你吸引
Drawn to you.
但我不确定那是不是爱
But I'm not certain it's love.
当然是
Of course it is.
不 别替我说话
No dinna speak for me.
我有我自己的想法
I've my own mind.
我不爱你 布莱恩·弗雷泽
And I'm not in love with you Brian Fraser.
也许我从未爱过
Perhaps I never was.
那个道貌岸然的混♥蛋♥
How dare that sanctimonious wretch
竟敢质疑我的诚信?
call my integrity into question?
你 在我被人刁难
You where were you while I was being
被人轻视
badgered and dismissed
像烂泥一样对待的时候 你在哪里?
and treated like dirt underfoot?
这不关你的事
It's no business of yours.
是啊 你这个无礼的小子
Aye you impudent boy.
你又没叫我去
You didna ask me to join you--
即使你叫了 我也看不出我的出现
and even if you had I canna see how my presence
会有什么用 - 说得对
would have mattered. - Quite right.
确实没用 因为你是个
It wouldn't have because you're a--
你是个软弱无能的男人
you're a flimsy kite of a man.
可悲
Pathetic.
一阵微风就足以伤到你
A gentle breeze is enough to wound you.
你甚至连性事都做不好
You can't even fuck properly it seems.
如果你有半点男人样 你就该夺走
If you were even half a man you'd have taken
那个麦肯齐荡♥妇♥的贞操
the MacKenzie slut's maidenhead.
那样她就会在她的全家人
And she would have been disgraced
和所有宗族面前名誉扫地!
before her whole family and all the clans!
但是 当把她送到你床上的时候
But no you couldn't even perform when she was
你都硬不起来!
handed to you on a plate!
够了 你这个恶毒的男人!
Enough you wicked man!
放开我!
Let me go!
你还没学到教训吗 小子?
Have you not learned your lesson boy?
你不知道这会是什么下场吗?
Don't you know where this will end?
你只会给我蒙羞!
You have done nothing but mire me in scandal!
围猎的时候 你不能代表我
You'll no' represent me in the tynchal.
默赫塔会代替你的位置
Murtagh will serve in your place.
你去做驱赶猎物的杂役
You'll be a beater instead.
你...
You...
你不是我的儿子
you're no son of mine.
那正好 我乐得能摆脱你
Then I'm glad to be free of you.
格兰特先生
Mr. Grant.
高恩先生
Mr. Gowan.
祝你健康
Slàinte Mhath.
我本希望能早点在格兰特城♥堡♥见到你
I had hoped to see you before now at Castle Grant.
但随着艾萨克的去世...
But with Isaac's passing...
如果他没死 我也会亲手杀了他
If he hadn't died I would have killed him myself.
他们骗了我 内德
They lied to me Ned.
他们让我相信我的妻子
They convinced me that my wife
和我的孩子都死了
and my child were dead.
但她们就在布雷马
But they're here at Braemar
活着 但处境很不好
alive but not at all well.
活着?
Alive?
还在这里?
And here?
这... 这真是丧心病狂的欺骗
That- that's an unconscionable deception.
我...我很遗憾听到这个
I-I-I'm sorry to hear it.
我不能没有茱莉亚和我的儿子就离开这里
I can't leave here without Julia and my son.
而且我绝不能再为格兰特家效力了
And I certainly can't return to the service of the Grants.
我必须逃走
I must escape.
如果有人发现我帮了你
If anyone were to- to find out that I helped you--
我知道
I know.
我知道我求你的是什么
I know what I'm asking of you.
如果还有其他我可以信任的人
If there was anyone else that I could trust
或者还有其他办法...
or any other way...
我不想让你受到牵连 内德
I do not wish harm to befall you Ned.
我也曾陷入过一种
I too have been in a- a situation
需要立即逃离的境地
that required immediate escape.
听起来你需要
Sounds as though you're gonna need
三个人的交通工具
transportation for three.
没错
That's right.
格兰特家的所有成员都会参加
The full complement of Grants will be taking part
明天的围猎 包括巴格先生
in the tynchal tomorrow including Mr. Bug.
短时间内不会有人注意到
There'll be none to notice
你去了哪里或做了什么
where you go or what you do for a wee while.
谢谢你
Well thank you.
我永远不会忘记你的善意
I will never forget your kindness.
朋友不就是这样吗?
What are friends for then?
我能再请你帮一个忙吗?
Might I ask of you just one more favor?
和你已经答应的相比
A small one in comparison to the one
这只是个小忙
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表