剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
只是,嗯,没想到在这地方能听到人声
Just, uh, dinna expect to hear a voice hereabouts.
会说话的牛马不多
Not many kine or horses speak.
不多?
Many?
我根本不知道它们有这种能力
I didna ken they were endowed with that power at all.
哦,它们当然有
Aye, of course they are.
它们不跟你说话吗…
They dinna speak to you...
那些马?
the horses?
我觉得有些马很有智慧
I find some to be very wise.
而且,嗯,比…
And, eh, much better company
比如说,鸡,是更好的伙伴
than, say uh, chickens.
嗯,没人喜欢和鸡作伴
Well, no one likes the company of chickens.
你为什么在这里,躲在牲畜中间?
Why are you here,hiding amongst the beasts?
今天真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
恐怕我没什么社交的力气了
And I'm afraid I have very little social grace left.
啊
Ah.
追求者?
Suitors?
是啊
Aye.
不想要的
Unwanted.
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same.
我也,嗯…
I, too, have, uh...
有追求者
suitors.
我敢说你肯定有
I wager you do.
继续找吧
Keep looking.
哦,那肯定就是你说的追求者了
Oh, that'll be the suitors you were talking about.
是啊
Aye.
而且我觉得他们不是来求爱的
And I dinna think they have courtship in mind.
那你最好快点走
You should probably make haste, then.
是啊
Aye.
我知道这可能有点唐突,但你愿意和我见面吗
I ken this may be forward,but will you meet me
在一个更…合适的地点?
in a more uh, suitable place?
好
Aye.
这庄园边上有一座桥
There's a bridge at the edge of this estate,
好似那通往因弗内斯的必经之路
as if you're traveling to Inverness.
是的 我很熟悉那里
Aye. I ken it well.
在围猎的时候
During the tynchal.
明天
Tomorrow.
他不可能走远
He couldna have gone far.
找到那个混♥蛋♥!
Find the bastard!
走
Go.
走
Go.
欢迎来到里奥克城♥堡♥,格兰特先生
Welcome to Leoch, Mr. Grant.
科勒姆,杜格尔
Colum, Dougal,
我致以最深切和最诚挚的哀悼
my deepest and most sincere condolences.
雅各曾是我的朋友
Seumas was a friend.
他的离世将在未来许多年里被人们铭记
His loss will be felt for many years.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会想念他的
He will be missed.
你们还记得我儿子马尔科姆吧
You'll remember my son, Malcolm.
这位是我们的发言人,亨利
And this is our spokesperson and bladier, Henry.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
我难道没有权利按自己的方式哀悼吗?
Am I not free to mourn as I wish?
艾伦小姐
Lady Ellen.
你可能不记得了,但我们很久以前见过
You may no' remember,but we met long ago.
我是马尔科姆·格兰特
I'm Malcolm Grant.
那时我们还都只是小孩子
We were no more than wee bairns.
我父亲来这里和你父亲谈生意
My father had business here wi' your own father,
我们因为在院子里
and we were scolded for running around
像女妖一样跑来跑去大喊大叫而被责骂
and screaming like banshees in the courtyard.
你这么一说,我确实有点模糊的印象
I do have a vague recollection,now that you mention it.
很高兴你还记得
I'm glad to hear it.
谢谢你前来
Thank you for coming.
你刚来格兰特家不久
Ye're new to the Grants.
没错
That's right.
英格兰人?
English?
我现在也姓格兰特了
I'm a Grant by name now.
啊,说来话长了
Ah, thereby hangs a tale.
尽管表面上看不出来
In spite of appearances to the contrary,
但我们之间的气氛其实很不安
the mood between us here is one of unease.
确实
Indeed.
我能做些什么来,比如说,缓和一下气氛吗?
Is there anything I can do to, say, lighten it?
嗯,也许你心里已经有主意了
Well, perhaps you have something in mind already.
我们两个宗族之间建立友谊的纽带
A bond of friendship between our clans.
经济上的纽带
A financial bond.
你说经济,我说友谊
You say financial,I say friendship.
最终也许没什么差别
Makes little difference in the end, perhaps.
嗯,金钱确实有办法
Well, money does have a way of transforming
几乎一夜之间就把敌人变成朋友
an enemy into a friend almost overnight.
在我们继续之前,我能问一下
Before we continue,may I inquire
你的前任发生了什么事吗?
as to what happened to your predecessor?
我听说他为了我们领主的利益
I'm told he left in haste to the American colonies
匆忙去了美洲殖民地
in the interests of our laird.
我不清楚具体细节 也许是为了土地
Unaware of the precise details.Perhaps land.
他们说国王正在把土地授予所有
They say the King is granting land to all and sundry
在南北卡罗莱纳两省的各色人等
in the provinces of North and South Carolina.
奇怪,我们上次谈话时他可没提过
Strange, 'cause he didna mention it when last we spoke.
我们当时在协商通行费率
We were negotiating toll rates.
嗯,我随时为您效劳
Well, I am at your service.
啊,我们可以等个更合适的时间再讨论
Ah, we can discuss that at a more suitable time.
同意
Agreed.
那你又是如何开始为格兰特家效力的呢?
And how is it you came into the service of the Grants?
在因弗内斯遇见了马尔科姆
Met Malcolm in Inverness.
他对我的,嗯,敏锐度
He was impressed by my uh,acumen,
以及为人处事的能力印象深刻
ability to conduct myself.
给了我一个顾问和文书的职位
Offered me a position as advisor and scribe,
让我做他们的发言人
asked me to be their bladier.
艾萨克肯定也印象深刻
Isaac must have been impressed as well.
格兰特家里的事
Nothing happens amongst the Grants
没有他的批准是办不成的
without his approval.
下次见面时,你可以,嗯
When next we meet, you can uh,
你可以告诉我你是怎么
you can tell me all about how you came
来到美丽的苏格兰的
to be in bonnie Scotland.
怎么样?
Well?
我稍后会和他们的新发言人会面
I'm meeting with their new bladier later.
我不认为那次突袭是格兰特家干的
I don't think the raid was the Grants' doing.
如果他们愿意,他们可以夺走我们的一切
They could, if they so choose,take all that we have.
没错
True.
我很乐意好好招待一下格兰特家的人
'Twould be my pleasure to welcome the Grants properly.
他们的报复会是迅速而无情的
Their retribution would be swift and unmerciful.
格兰特家手下有三百多人
The Grants have over 300 men at their command.
啊
Ah.
嗯,我的三个人能抵得上他们的三百个
Well, three of my men are worth 300 of theirs.
我们需要他们的支持,杜格尔
We need their support, Dougal,
如果我们中的一个要成为领主
if one of us is to be laird.
就算地狱降临里奥克,我也不会和格兰特家结盟
Hell will come to Leoch before I ally with the Grants.
这不是你该做的决定
'Tis no' your decision.
你还不是领主
You are not laird.
别表现得像你已经是了
Stop acting like one.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我不是故意要吓到你
I didn't mean to startle you.
格兰特先生
Mr. Grant.
您要离开了吗?
Were you leaving?
我能护送您吗?
May I escort you?
嗯,不
Um, no.
谢谢,但我感觉不太舒服
Thank you,but I'm not feeling well.
我准备回房♥休息了
I was going to retire to my chamber.
那我能在路上陪你吗
Well, may I see you there,then,
万一您在路上病倒了?
in case you fall ill along the way?
不了
No.
您不能因为我而错过围猎
You canna miss the tynchal on my account.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表