剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
是啊 嗯
Aye.Mm.
前情提要…
Previously...
你父亲去世前
Your father died
并未指定继承人
without naming someone to follow in his stead.
前来参加宗族大会的多数族长
Most of the tanists and the chiefs
和首领似乎都很纠结
arriving for the gathering seem torn,
不知该选你们谁当领主
which of you to choose as laird.
我们会站在整个麦肯齐宗族面前
We'll stand before all Clan MacKenzie,
他们会向我们其中一人宣誓效忠
and they'll swear allegiance to one of us.
麦金尼的意图太明显了
MacKinney's not hiding his intentions very well.
他不是来致哀的
He's not here to pay respects.
有时候,我们的领主会特别殷勤
On occasion, our laird can be most attentive.
尽量别在他面前久留
Try not to linger in his presence.
还要再过几个月才能显怀
Won't be showing for a few more months.
不!
No!
父亲,不是她 是我说服她走的
Father, it wisnae her.I convinced her to go.
别担心,母亲 不过是几鞭子而已
Dinna fash, Ma.'Tis only a few lashes.
前面还会有更多障碍
There'll be more obstacles ahead.
无疑会有很多
Many, nae doubt.
我们接下来该怎么办?
Where do we go from here?
你父亲答应过她,永远不必为了
Your father promised her she'd never have to marry
宗族而联姻
for the sake of the clan.
我父亲已经死了,他的承诺也随之作废
My father is dead,and so is his word.
告诉我这是真的
Tell me this is real.
这里
There.
感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
现在你觉得呢?
What do you think now?
我觉得,我永远属于你
That I am yours forever.
你把我偷走了
You stole me away.
我不是告诉过你我会这么做吗?
Did I no' tell you I would?
我愿为你走到天涯海角
I'd go to the very ends of the Earth for you,
艾伦·麦肯齐
Ellen MacKenzie.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want,
要怎样才能取悦你
how to please you.
这里
There.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
真的准备好了吗?
Truly ready?
是时候做晨祷了
Time to say your daily prayers.
…每日祈祷
...daily prayers.
哦,格伦娜!
Oh, Glenna!
哦,主啊,在接下来宗族大会的几天里
Oh, Lord, over the coming days at this gathering,
请保佑麦肯齐宗族
bless Clan MacKenzie.
保佑艾伦小姐,她还躺在床上
Bless Lady Ellen,who's still abed
可她本该准备好招待客人了
though she should be readying herself to tend to her guests.
保佑科勒姆和杜格尔,拜托了
Bless Colum and Dougal,and please,
我恳求您,让他们其中一人被选为领主
I beg you, let one of them be chosen as laird.
好了,该你了
Alright, your turn.
快点 还有很多事要做
And hurry.There's much to be done.
这件非常适合这个场合
'Tis more than fitting for the occasion.
纯洁无瑕
Pure and chaste.
真美
Beautiful.
嗯,我在想穿件更大胆一点的
Mm, I was thinking something a wee bit more daring.
那件深红色的 深红色的?
The crimson.The crimson?
很合身,不是吗?
It is becoming, is it not?
确实很合身
It is indeed.
那就穿深红色的
Then the crimson it shall be.
给你
Here.
这么好的兴致,不会是和
This good cheer wouldna have anything to do
某个求婚者的殷勤有关吧?
with the attentions of a certain suitor,
是吗?
now, would it?
格伦娜·菲茨吉本斯,你为什么这么想?
Glenna Fitzgibbons,why would you think that?
哦,这可是天大的喜讯啊,我亲爱的
Oh, such blessed tidings,my dear.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我还担心你会不同意呢
I was worried you'd disapprove.
你不会告诉其他人吧?
You willna tell anyone,will you?
哦,孩子,恐怕有点晚了
Oh, lass, 'tis a wee bit late,I'm afraid.
整个里奥克城♥堡♥都知道了这个好消息
All of Leoch is alive with the happy news
艾伦·麦肯齐小姐要许配给
that Ellen MacKenzie is to be betrothed
马尔科姆·格兰特了
to Malcolm Grant.
♪ 路漫漫兮 ♪
♪ Long the way ♪
♪ 越过桥梁 ♪
♪ O'er the bridge I crossed ♪
♪ 为了我爱 ♪
♪ For my love ♪
♪ 为了我逝去的爱 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ 在山坡旁 ♪
♪ By the brae ♪
♪ 青苔之上 ♪
♪ In the verdant moss ♪
♪ 我在此守望 在此等待 ♪
♪ Where I watch Where I wait ♪
♪ 为了我逝去的爱 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪(盖尔语吟唱)嗨♪
♪ Hi a bho ♪
♪(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢♪
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪(盖尔语吟唱)嗨♪
♪ Hi a bho ♪
♪(盖尔语吟唱)愿一切皆好♪
♪ Fair a leo fair a lè ♪
♪(盖尔语吟唱)嗨♪
♪ Hi a bho ♪
♪(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢♪
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ 你是我爱 ♪ ♪ 是我之挚爱 ♪
♪ 'S tu mo run 'S tu mo ghràdh ♪
♪ 亦是我之珍宝 ♪
♪ Agus m' eudail o ♪
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it isn't true.
你应该庆幸
Be thankful.
还有更差的求婚者
There are worse suitors.
这能极大地修复我们宗族之间的裂痕
It will do much to mend the damage between our clans.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me
不跟我商量
without consulting me,
不征求我的意见?
without asking me?
格兰特家的不满是杜格尔造成的
Dougal is to blame for the Grants' displeasure.
为什么要我为他的过错受罚?
Why am I being punished for his sins?
父亲的去世削弱了我们的势力
Da's passing weakened us.
而杜格尔殴打马尔科姆·格兰特
And Dougal beating Malcolm Grant
只会进一步削弱我们的地位
only diminished our position further.
我留在这里对你更有价值
I am more valuable to you here.
你看不出来吗?
Can you not see that?
我可以提供建议和指导
I can offer counsel, guidance.
我会像帮助父亲一样帮助你
I'll help you as I helped Da.
他偏爱你不是什么秘密
'Tis no secret that he favored you.
但你要是觉得他不仅仅是在哄你,那你就是个傻瓜
But you're a fool to think he did anything but humor you.
建议?
Counsel?
你能提供什么建议?
And what counsel can you offer?
我会想办法通过贸易来改善
I'll think of a way to improve our position
我们的处境 我发誓
through trade, I swear.
与格兰特家结盟
To align ourselves with the Grants,
就能将麦金尼的任何挑战扼杀在摇篮里
cut any challenge from MacKinney off at the knees.
你还不是领主呢,科勒姆
You're not yet laird, Colum.
父亲去世还不到一个月
Da hasn't been gone for a month,
你就在违背他所有的承诺
and you're going against all that he promised.
他绝不会同意这件事
He would never have agreed to this.
这一点你心知肚明,科勒姆·麦肯齐
And you know that full well,Colum MacKenzie.
父亲的承诺随他而去了
Da's promises died with him,
你的特权也是
and so did your privileges.
发生什么事了,我的兄长?
What happened, mo bhràthair?
我们所有人中,我们俩在所有事情上
Of all of us, we were closest of heart and mind
都最心意相通
in all matters.
我以为我们现在还是这样
I thought we remain so.
我照料过你
I took care of you.
在你身体垮掉的时候
I nursed you when you were broken.
你能站在这里,都是因为我
You stand here because of me.
他已经死了
He's dead.
我很感激你
And I'm grateful to you.
但现在我必须为宗族的利益着想
But now I must do what's best for the clan.
你也应该如此
And so should you.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
去宗族大会上找点吃的
Went to find some food at the gathering.
河边有个女人
There's a woman by the river
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表