剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
多年前 当我在爱丁堡当事务律师时 我…
Years ago, when I was a-a solicitor in Edinburgh, I...
前情提要...
Previously...
茱莉亚怀了我的孩子
Julia's carrying my child.
真是可喜可贺的消息 领主大人
Such joyous tidings, m'laird.
谢谢你 波特管家夫人
Thank you, Mistress Porter.
麦肯齐宗族的利益…
The MacKenzie interests
…与格兰特宗族的不会不一致
do not align with those of Clan Grant.
也许他们找不到理由…
Perhaps they find no reason
…去怀疑艾伦·麦肯齐小姐的贞洁
to doubt Miss MacKenzie's virtue.
那个女人就是件残次品
Tarnished goods is what that woman is.
我姐姐艾伦才是万众瞩目的焦点
My sister Ellen is the prize.
我永远都活在她的阴影之下
I'm forever walking in her shadow.
我从未见过哪个麦肯齐家的人会活在任何人的阴影里
I've never met a MacKenzie who dwelled in any shadow.
我需要你帮我传个信…
I need you to deliver a message for me
…给这家的女主人
to the lady of the house.
他想约你见面
He wants you to meet him.
在贝尔坦节之前 我在自己家里就像个囚犯
I'm a prisoner in my own home till Beltane.
五朔节?
May Day?
超凡的生灵会现身演奏他们的音乐
Otherworldly creatures emerge to play their music,
将旅人引诱到他们的精怪山丘
luring travelers to their faerie hill.
那里是不是有立石标记?
Is it marked by standing stones?
看来你知道那个地方
So you know it.
我会想办法解除婚约的
I'll find a way out of my betrothal.
我什么时候能再见到你?贝尔坦节
When will I see you again?Beltane.
如果你真的认为嫁给马尔科姆·格兰特…
If you truly think that marriage to Malcolm Grant
…是最好的选择…我认为是
is for the best...I do.
…那我就嫁给他
...then I'll marry him.
你真是美若天仙
Aren't you a vision?
大家都在等你呢 姐姐
All are waiting for you, sister.
♪ 路漫漫 ♪
♪ Long the way ♪
♪ 踏过桥那边 ♪
♪ O'er the bridge I crossed ♪
♪ 为我爱人 ♪
♪ For my love ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ 在山坡边 ♪
♪ By the brae ♪
♪ 在青苔间 ♪
♪ In the verdant moss ♪
♪ 在我凝望之地 在我等待之处 ♪
♪ Where I watch Where I wait ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ (盖尔语吟唱) ♪
♪ Hi a bho ♪
♪ (盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢 ♪
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ (盖尔语吟唱) ♪
♪ Hi a bho ♪
♪ (盖尔语吟唱)愿一切皆好 ♪
♪ Fair a leo fair a lè ♪
♪ (盖尔语吟唱) ♪
♪ Hi a bho ♪
♪ (盖尔语吟唱) 幸与君相逢♪
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ 你是我的爱人 你是我的挚爱 ♪
♪ 'S tu mo run 'S tu mo ghràdh ♪
♪ 亦是我的珍宝 ♪
♪ Agus m' eudail o ♪
东西都带齐了吗 姑娘?
Do you have everything, lass?
我想是的
I believe so.
你没带我回去 会受罚吗?
When you return without me,will you be punished?
会的
Aye.
但那也值得
But it'll be worth it.
即便如此 我还是很抱歉
Still, I am sorry.
哦
Oh.
这些食物够吗?
Will this be enough food?
或许我们应该再多拿几个苹果
Perhaps we should take a few more apples.
不能从食品储藏室拿
Not from the pantry.
那样的话 管家夫人会要了我的命的
Then the housekeeper would have my heid.
嗯 我想是会要了我们俩的命
Mm, both our heads, I imagine.
贝尔坦节上会有吃不完的东西
There'll be more than enough at Beltane
还有你尝过最好吃的蛋糕
and the best cakes you've ever tasted.
那场面一定很美
'Twill be a bonnie sight.
人们从四面八方赶来
Folk gather from all over.
那是个中立地带
'Tis neutral ground,
没有任何一个宗族声称拥有那片土地
land that no one clan lays claim to.
考虑到你的情况 你确定身体能承受得了旅行吗?
You sure you're well enough to travel, considering?
不是说很多女人都会去…
Isn't it said that many women travel
…祈求生育的祝福吗?
for the fertility blessing?
那通常是在孩子还没怀上的时候
Usually before the bairn's in their belly.
我想为你这么做…
I want to do this for you...
也为艾伦小姐
and for Lady Ellen too.
嘘 小心点 姑娘
Shh. Careful, lass.
隔墙有耳
The walls have ears.
当然
Of course.
来吧
Come.
你们两个这么一大早要去哪儿?
Where are you two off to at this early hour?
而且还没得到允许?
And without permission?
我一早起来 本以为夜壶都倒了
I rise expecting to see chamber pots emptied,
火也生了 早餐也开始做了 结果发现你不见了
fires lit, breakfast begun,only to find you gone.
茱莉亚要和我一起去贝尔坦节
Julia's coming with me to Beltane.
我发誓 今天早上我尽可能多地…
I swear, I did as many chores as I could this morning
…在不打扰任何人睡觉的情况下干了活
without disturbing anyone's sleep.
回来后我会加倍干活的
And I'll do twice as much work when I return.
你得待在这儿
You'll stay here.
我真不知道你们俩在想什么
I dinna ken what you're thinking, either of you.
要是领主大人听到风声
If the Laird were to catch wind of this,
那可就大祸临头了
there'll be hell to pay.
你该懂事的 布莱恩·弗雷泽
You ken better than this, Brian Fraser.
我只是带她去为孩子祈福
I was taking her to receive blessings for the bairn.
他肯定能让她离开几天的
Surely he can spare her for a few days.
但茱莉亚不行
Not Julia.
你父亲不会允许的
Your father willna allow it.
梅斯里现在正在来莱瑟斯的路上
Maisri is on her way to Leathers as we speak.
梅斯里?我父亲的预言家
Maisri?My father's seer.
她会在贝尔坦节来
She's coming on Beltane
那时两个世界的帷幕最薄
when the veil between the worlds is thinnest.
这会有助于她的占卜
'Twill aid in her divination.
可他为什么需要茱莉亚?
But why does he need Julia?
洛瓦特会为他的孩子们进行占卜
Lovat holds readings for his bairns.
他也为你这么做过
He did this for you as well.
我想 是时候让你知道了
'Tis time you kent, I suppose.
她怀的是你的弟妹
She's carrying your sibling.
什么?你让我以为
What? You led me to believe
很抱歉你得这样知道真♥相♥
I'm so sorry you had to find out like this.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我父亲的孩子?
My father's child?
我明白是他让你陷入了这样的境地
I ken the position he must have put you in,
但你本该告诉我真♥相♥的
but you should have told me the truth.
那你必须留在这里
You must stay here, then.
这次占卜是躲不掉的
There's no escaping this reading.
但没有我
But without me
这事已经与你无关了
'Tis no longer a concern of yours.
想必是在想着你很快就会拥有的
Thinking of the many fine gowns and Grant carriages
那些华服和格兰特家的马车吧?
you'll soon have at your disposal, no doubt?
肯定比我拥有的多
More than I have,that's certain.
这不是在比赛 乔卡斯塔
It's not a competition,Jocasta.
哦 我还真以为是呢
Oh, could have fooled me.
这一切都是为你准备的
All of this to-do is for you.
我知道你心里想的不是马尔科姆
I ken it isna Malcolm you're thinking about.
如果这是场比赛 那你就赢定了
If it was a competition,you'd be winning,
毕竟你已经是位已婚女士了
given that you're already a married lady.
也许你可以给我些明智的建议
Perhaps you could offer me your wise counsel,
教我如何做一个让马尔科姆·格兰特满意的妻子
help keep Malcolm Grant satisfied as a wife.
嗯…
Well...
我订婚的时候 可不是你这般老姑娘
when I was betrothed,I wasna such an old maid as you.
但约翰的期望很明确
But John's expectations were clear enough.
我要对他百般疼爱 百依百顺…
I was to be doting and obedient...
做他一个不吱声的物件
his silent prize,
仅作摆设 不被赋权
to be admired and not touched.
如果马尔科姆·格兰特对我也是这种期望
If that's what Malcolm Grant expects from me,
那我肯定会让他失望的
then I'm certain to be a disappointment.
不过话又说回来…
Then again...
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表