剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
Oh, you're making the decisions now?
我只是在为宗族着想
I'm merely thinking of the clan.
还有你的脑袋
And your head.
你得偿所愿了
You got what you wanted.
我试过劝他了
I tried to dissuade him.
你听到了
You heard me.
别装了,科勒姆,装模作样不适合你
Come now, Colum,playing coy doesn't suit you.
你点燃了导火索
You lit the fuse.
现在你得去灭火
Now you'll put out the fire,
向所有人证明你才是合格的领主
proving to all that you are the rightful laird.
我父亲这么多年来一直让你待在身边是有原因的
My father kept you close all these years for a reason.
我也会这么做
I'd do the same.
我会派人通知他们的发言人
I'll send word to the bladier,
看看我们能提供什么作为补偿
see if there's something we could offer as recompense.
有个东西
There is something.
我提醒你,我们的金库快空了
I remind you the coffers are low.
我们有的那些牛能卖♥♥个好价钱
The- the kine we have will fetch a good price,
那是我们还没到手的钱
but that is- well,it's money we don't yet have.
我们有比金钱或牲畜
We have something far more valuable
更有价值的东西
than money or livestock.
一个妻子
A wife.
把艾伦嫁给马尔科姆·格兰特
Give Ellen to Malcolm Grant.
你看到他看她的眼神了
You saw the way he looked at her.
你父亲答应过她,她永远不必为了
Your father promised her she'd never have to marry
宗族的利益而结婚
for the sake of the clan.
他向她保证过
He gave her his word.
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
他的承诺也死了
And so is his word.
嗯,这趟值了
Well, that was worth it.
谢谢你,波尚先生
Thank you, Mr. Beauchamp.
你知道我指什么
You know what I meant.
出来这里享受一点私密空间
Coming out here for a bit of privacy.
开那家旅馆的女人,总是在附近晃悠
That woman who runs the inn,always lurking about.
是啊,我都能想象她把耳朵贴在我们门上的样子
Yes, I've pictured her with her ear pressed against our door.
嗯,谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我刚才还没想到那个画面呢
I didn't have that image until just now.
我饿坏了
I'm famished.
所以,我还不够
So I wasn't enough,
波尚太太?
Mrs. Beauchamp?
克莱尔会喜欢这一切的
Claire would love all of this.
那边有些壮观的树篱
Some spectacular hedgerows back there
长满了野覆盆子
full of wild raspberries.
我告诉她等我回家后,我们一起去摘
I told her we'd go picking when I get home.
答应她我们要做些果酱
Promised her we'd make some jam,
甚至可能自♥制♥一些酒
maybe even some homemade wine.
呃,用覆盆子?
Ugh, from raspberries?
是的
Yes.
你只需要一点水,一些糖和酵母
You just need a bit of water,some sugar, yeast.
让它发酵
Leave it to ferment.
一个能把水变成酒的妻子
A wife who can turn water into wine.
真是个不错的附加福利
A lovely fringe benefit.
更棒的是,覆盆子叶泡水
Even better than that,an infusion of raspberry leaves
几百年来一直被用来帮助妇女分娩
has been used for centuries to help women in childbirth.
怎么了?
What?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
嗯,我亲爱的,但你的表情说明了一切
Well, no, my darling,but your face did.
你在担心什么?
What are you worried about?
你知道我真的很讨厌你这样
You know I really hate it when you do that.
我相信你用错动词了
I believe you used the wrong verb.
我想你的意思是“爱”
I think you meant "love."
是啊,就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
好了,快说吧 别让我悬着心了
Well, come on.Don't keep me in suspense.
我只是有点担心克莱尔
I'm just a little concerned about Claire.
哦,她没事,我亲爱的
Oh, she's fine, my darling.
和亲爱的兰姆叔叔待几周?
A couple of weeks with dear Uncle Lamb?
天啊,要是我有那么幸运就好了
Goodness me,if I'd ever been so lucky.
他们现在可能正在大英博物馆
They're probably in the British Museum this minute
玩得正开心呢
having a grand old time.
嗯,以我对我哥哥的了解
Well, knowing my brother,
他会让她学习象形文字
he'll have her learning hieroglyphics,
试着翻译罗塞塔石碑
trying to translate the Rosetta Stone.
你担心我们告诉她时她会作何反应?
You're worried how she'll react when we tell her?
是的
Yes.
嗯,我们还有时间
Well, we've got time.
再过几个月我才会显怀
I won't be showing for a few more months.
我不知道 她一直是我们的全世界
I don't know.She's been our whole world.
我真希望她能习惯有个小妹妹
I do hope she'll get used to having a little baby sister.
是弟弟
Brother.
妹妹
Sister.
想都别想 - 弟弟
Don't even start.Brother.
亨利! - 茱莉亚!
Henry!Julia!
亨利! - 茱莉亚!
Henry!Julia!
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有 你呢?
No. Are you?
没有 没有
No. No.
汽车呢?
The motorcar?
来 过来
Here. Come here.
过来 来吧
Come here. Come on.
就这样 就这样
That's it. Come on.
天啊 我们已经走了好几个小时了
Goodness me.We've been walking for hours.
虽然我们说过想远离尘嚣
While I know we said we wanted to get away from it all,
但这可不是我
this isn't quite what I imagined
想象中的假期
our holiday to be like.
嗯,你说过你想要一次冒险
Well, you said you wanted an adventure.
该死,我鞋里有块石头
Goddamn stone in my shoe.
等等
Hang on.
那我先上山去
Well, why don't I go up here
看看能不能探探路?
and see if I can get the lay of the land?
嗯,等等 我跟你一起去
Well, hold on.I'll come with you.
先让我把这块石头弄出来
Just let me get this rock out first.
我马上就回来
I'll be back before you know it.
是块大石子
It was a boulder.
茱莉亚?
Julia?
茱莉亚!
Julia!
亲爱的?
Sweetheart?
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表