剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
This is uh- this is different.
我是个姑娘
I'm a lass.
你是个小伙子
You're a laddie.
是 我只是...
Aye I just...
我醒来时没想过 今天会是我的婚礼
I didna awaken thinking today would be my wedding day.
磨难由心而生 不由事而生
'Tis only an ordeal if you make it one.
我们越早完事 就能越早下去
The sooner we're finished the sooner we can go down
参加宴会
to the feast.
还是说你不喜欢 喝酒跳舞?
Or d'you not enjoy drinking and dancing?
我当然喜欢
Of course I do.
那我们总算有个共同点了
We have something in common then.
这样可以吗?
Does this suit you?
你不想让侍女帮你脱衣服吗?
D'you not wish to be undressed by your ladies' maid?
然后又浪费时间重新穿上?
And waste time being dressed all over again?
把我塞进这件衣服 花了好长时间
It took an age to bind me into this garment.
我不想一天之内 受两次罪
I dinna wish to suffer through it twice in one day.
你是不是希望我
Would you prefer that I
看不见你的脸 你也看不见我的?
dinna see your face and you dinna see mine?
是时候了
'Tis time.
她需要这些
She'll need these.
你们救了我们的命
We owe you our lives.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
没有你们 我们不可能做到
We couldn't have done this without you.
平安离开就好 孩子
Just make your way safely child.
那将是最好的感谢
That will be thanks enough.
我永远不会忘记你们
I'll never forget you.
格伦娜·菲茨吉本斯 你连自己的名字都会忘
Glenna Fitzgibbons you would forget your own name
要不是我每天 都这么叫你
if I didna call you by it every day.
是啊 从你还是个小姑娘起 每一天都是如此
Aye every single day since you were a wee lassie.
再见了 艾伦小姐
Goodbye Lady Ellen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只要你装得像属于这里的人 没人会盯着你看
No one will glance at you twice if you behave as if you belong.
走吧
Go.
不要回头看
And dinna look back.
你祖父会说
Your grandfather would say
威士忌能治愈 上帝治不好的伤
whiskey will fix what God cannot.
我当初真不该 同意这个
I should never have agreed to this.
你当时的状态 根本无法做出这种决定
You werena in any state to make such decisions lad.
真正的领导力不仅是包办一切决策
But good leadership isn't only about making all the decisions.
而是明白什么时候该让别人出面
It's about knowing when to let others step in.
你不仅仅是在追随 你父亲艾萨克的脚步
You're not just following in your father Isaac's footsteps.
你正在成为他那样的人
You're becoming the man he was.
现在虽然痛苦 但随着时间
And it stings now but with time--
别跟我谈什么治愈!
Dinna talk to me of healing!
小声点
Lower your voice.
记住你的身份 代表着格兰特
Remember who you are- a Grant.
表现出你作为 一个领主应有的样子
Conduct yourself as the man you are a Laird.
我本该有的样子
The man I am
是有艾伦小姐陪伴在我身边
was supposed to be with Lady Ellen by my side.
哦
Oh.
她逃离了你
She fled from you
用她的魅力诱惑你 欺骗你
ensnared you with her charms deceived you.
注意你谈论她的方式
Mind how you talk of her.
哦
Oh.
你想打破 她对你施下的魔咒吗?
Do you wish to break the spell she's cast upon you?
我不觉得那有可能
I canna see how that's possible.
复仇 孩子
Revenge lad.
复仇能治愈 一颗破碎的心
Revenge can mend a broken heart oh aye.
找出那个姑娘 最珍视的东西
Find out what the lass cherishes most
然后从她身边夺走它
in all the world and take it away from her.
像她伤害你一样伤害她
Wound her as she's wounded you.
这是摆脱 这种折磨的唯一方法
'Tis the only way to rid yourself of this torment.
明天再来疗愈你破碎的心吧
Nurse your broken heart tomorrow.
今天在你妹妹的婚礼之日
For today we rejoice for your sister's sake
我们应该欢庆
on her wedding day.
好孩子
Good lad.
嗯
Mm.
呃-呃 还-还好吧?
U-uh is- is all well?
嗯
Aye.
我弄疼你了吗?
Uh have I hurt you?
没有
No.
你...
Have you...
呃 没有 没有
Uh no no.
那我们的事还没完呢
Our business is not concluded then.
起来
Up.
安格斯 你喝太多了
Angus you're taking too much.
给我留点
Leave some for me.
你会把整瓶都喝光的
you'd drink the whole lot if I let you.
呃
Ugh.
艾伦小姐
Lady Ellen.
你回到我身边了
You've returned to me.
你不是格兰特家的人
You're no Grant man.
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning of this?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这个撒谎、
You lying
两面派的妖妇
two-faced Jezebel.
你悔婚了?
you've jilted me?
为了这个 不三不四的男人?
Thrown me away for this poor excuse of a man?
为什么?
Why?
我从未向你许诺任何事 马尔科姆
I never made any promises to you Malcolm.
一切都是包办好的
It was all arranged.
我并不怨你
I hold no ill will towards you.
我喜欢你 可我的心属于布莱恩
I'm fond of you but my heart belongs to Brian.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他能给你什么呢 嗯?
And what'll he do with it hm?
这个无名小卒能给你什么?
What could he give you this nobody?
我以为你品行端正
I thought your intentions were honorable.
可你竟与这等
Yet here you are
低贱之徒在一起...
with this lowlife...
这个杂种!
this bastard!
嘘
Shh.
格兰特先生 让我们过去
Mr. Grant let us pass.
只要我还有一口气在 就不可能
Not while there's breath left in my body.
马尔科姆 求你了
Malcolm please.
别这么做
Dinna do this.
马尔科姆 住手 - 艾伦 不!
Malcolm stop. - Ellen no!
布莱恩!
Brian!
我会放下面子 请求你成全我
I'll beg you if I must.Please.
看在艾伦的份上 求你了
For Ellen's sake please.
求你了 不要
Please no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
走吧
Come.
你们既到此处 里奥克那边有人会气得要命
If you're here there are some angry folk at Leoch--
我猜有几名麦肯齐想杀人
a murderous MacKenzie or two I'll bet.
我们安全吗? - 安全
Are we safe? - Aye.
我们沿着水边走
We made our way along the water's edge.
除了老鹰 没人能 跟到这里
None but an eagle could have followed us here.
你的腿 还很疼吗?
Your leg are you in much pain?
那要看你 带没带食物了
Depends if you brought food or no'.
这是个好的开始
That's a good start.
但我说的食物 也包括威士忌
But by food I also mean whiskey.
有-有了
There- there we are.
已经感觉好多了
Feeling better already.
那就好
Good.
有更大的麻烦
There will be trouble.
马尔科姆死了
Malcolm is dead.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他是被迫这么做的
He was forced to do it.
马尔科姆想拦住我们 而且不肯罢休
Malcolm tried to stop us and would not relent.
哇
Well
那真不幸
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表