剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
without disrupting our nuptials.
我祈祷他与詹姆斯党的牵连
I prayed the extent of his affiliation
不会被发现
wouldn't be discovered.
现在我担心 我在这里
Now I worry that my presence here
会毁了 我们的婚约
will be the ruin of our engagement.
等你父亲 听到这事
When your father hears of this--
我父亲不必知道
My father doesna need to know.
但你必须马上离开 我不是一个人来的
But you must leave at once.I havena come alone.
站住!
Halt!
不许动!
Stay where you are!
你们哪个是 罗布·罗伊·麦格雷戈?
Which one of you is Rob Roy MacGregor?
就是我
That would be me.
你被捕了
You're under arrest
罪名是偷窃格兰特宗族的牛只
for stealing cattle from Clan Grant.
你有什么要为自己 辩解的吗 先生?
Have you anything to say for yourself Sir?
有
Aye.
这是个拍卖♥♥会
This is an auction.
所以告诉你的人别轻举妄动
So tell your men not to make any sudden movements
否则我今天卖♥♥掉的牛 可就比预想的要多了
or I'll have sold more kine today than I hoped.
弗莱明上尉 我很满意 你找到了这个法外之徒
Captain Fleming I'm satisfied you found the outlaw
并希望内部处理此事
and wish to handle this matter internally.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
你不再需要 我们的协助
You no longer wish for our assistance
把你的财产还给你了吗 格兰特先生?
in returning your property to you Mr. Grant?
格兰特宗族会确保 我们的财产物归原主
Clan Grant will see that our property is restored to us.
叫你的人撤退
Call off your men.
遵命 先生
Very good sir.
不过 不幸的是 抢劫并非今天
Though unfortunately robbery is not the only crime
唯一涉及的罪行
in question here today.
作为王室的代理人
And as agents of the crown
我们不得不进行 大量额外的逮捕
we are forced to make a great many additional arrests.
以什么罪名?
On what charge?
涉嫌詹姆斯党叛乱
Suspicion of Jacobitism.
没有证据?
Without proof?
和罗布·罗伊这个
Being in the company of Rob Roy
有名的詹姆斯党人在一起
a known Jacobite
嗯 理由足够了
well that's reason enough.
把他们抓起来!
Round them up!
艾伦小姐!
Lady Ellen!
拿钱 伙计们 快!
Take the money lads now!
站住!
Halt!
这次我不能让你走了
I canna let you go this time.
我不能拒绝马尔科姆的求婚
I canna refuse Malcolm's hand.
但他父亲可以拒绝我
But his da can refuse me.
艾萨克·格兰特听到这事后
Isaac Grant will surely deem me unsuitable to marry
肯定会认为我不适合嫁给他儿子
when he hears of this.
喂 把你的手 从我妹妹身上拿开!
Aye get your hands off my sister!
杜格尔!
Dougal!
艾伦 一个弗雷泽?真的吗?
Ellen a Fraser? Seriously?
父亲死敌的 私生子?
The bastard of Da's sworn enemy?
你不能告诉科勒姆!
You canna tell Colum!
你以为我会帮你 保守秘密 那你就是个傻瓜
You're a fool if you think I'll keep your secret.
你告诉科勒姆这事 我就告诉他
Speak of this to Colum and I'll tell him
你在这里的“丰功伟绩”
of your exploits here.
麦肯齐家的钱 不全是科勒姆的
MacKenzie money isna Colum's alone.
一个战时首领需要 一笔战争经费
A war chieftain needs a war chest.
如果你觉得我们的兄长 那位领主
Well if you think our brother the Laird
在得知你试图 把我的嫁妆
will make that distinction when he learns that you tried
捐给詹姆斯党事业时 还会分得那么清
to donate my dowry to the Jacobite cause
那你比我想的还蠢
you're a bigger fool than I.
他会亲手把你交出去 治你个叛国罪
He'll turn you over for treason himself.
你太聪明了 聪明反被聪明误
You're too clever for your own good.
我的马!
My horse!
默赫塔 跳上来
Murtagh jump on.
默赫塔 我们走!
Murtagh let's go!
我的英格兰玫瑰 你美极了
My English rose you look ravishing.
除了一个细节
Except for one detail.
维尔夫人从现在起会给 孩子喂奶
Mistress Veal will nurse the child from now on.
我明白了
I see.
请对他好一点
Please be careful with him.
我们开始吧 牧师?
Shall we Reverend?
让我们开始吧
Let us begin.
驾!
Hyah!
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
难道就不能一个人 安安静静地哀悼吗?
Can't a man be left alone to- to mourn in peace?
在世人与上帝眼中皆为
A legitimate birth in the eyes of man
合法的子嗣
and God.
今晚 亲爱的
Tonight my dear
我们要以夫妻之名 圆房♥
we consummate our union as husband and wife.
我只是想清醒一下
I was just trying to clear my head.
悲伤得昏了头 是吧?
Out your head with grief eh?
如果你指望精怪
Well if you're hoping the fairies
在克雷·纳·邓把你带走
will take you away at Craigh na Dun
那你比我想象的还无可救药
you're more hopeless than I thought.
你的婊♥子♥告诉我们 去哪儿找你
Ah your whore told us where to find you.
我告诉过你 你在那儿 找不到好女人的
I told you you'd no' find a good woman in there.
那我现在会怎么样?
So what happens to me now?
算你走运 你还被需要着
Well lucky for you you're still needed
作为格兰特家的发言人
as the Grants' bladier.
我们手头有件急事
We have a pressing matter at hand.
领主有份工作给你
The Laird has a job for you.
厨子是不是在这上面动了手脚?
Did cook do something to this?
嗯
Mmm.
非常好吃
It's very good.
确实非常好吃
It's very good indeed.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think so?
嗯 是的 很美味
Mmm. Yes it's delicious.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯!
Mmm!
调味恰到好处
It's well seasoned.
我会告诉厨子你喜欢
I'll tell cook you like it.
或许比平时 辣了点
A bit more spice than usual perhaps.
但非常好吃
But it's very good.
这是弗雷泽家的格纹
This is Fraser tartan.
你为什么有这个 姑娘?
Why do you have this lass?
你举♥行♥过手拉手盟誓?
Were you handfast?
天上的主啊
Lord in heaven.
跟一个弗雷泽?
To a Fraser?
不会是我亲爱的侄子
默赫塔·菲茨吉本斯·弗雷泽吧?
Not my dear nephew Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser?
他一直对你有意 但你似乎从未察觉
He's always had eyes for you but you never seemed to notice.
我以为 你对此视而不见呢!
I- I thought you were blind to it!
你不能留着它
Oh you canna keep it.
不 你不能烧了它!
No you willna burn it!
这是我的
'Tis mine.
那就藏好它
Then hide it well.
我们再也不提 这件事了
And we willna speak of it again
为了我们大家好
for all our sakes.
呼吸点新鲜空气会对你
Some fresh air will do you
大有好处的 姑娘
the world of good lass.
是啊
Aye.
什么事?
What is it?
领主要求艾伦小姐
The Laird requires Lady Ellen's presence
去大厅见他
in the Great Hall.
现在?
Now?
她想在天黑前 出去骑会儿马
She wants to go for a wee ride before nightfall.
他要立刻见她
He wants to see her at once.
世界正在改变 兄弟
The world is changing beneath you brother.
那太鲁莽了
That was rash.
我们的盟友 不关你的事
Our alliances are no concern of yours.
格兰特家仍然是保皇党
The Grants are still loyalists.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表