剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
这几个月 这几年 太累了
An exhausting few months, years.
前情提要…
Previously...
你们俩一大早要去哪?
Where are you two off to at this early hour?
她怀着你的弟妹
She's carrying your sibling.
我父亲的孩子?
My father's child?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你应该告诉我真♥相♥
You should have told me the truth.
你到底怎么了?
What's wrong with you, man?
你睡着时一直在喊茱莉亚的名字
You were screaming the name Julia in your sleep.
应该是做了噩梦 - 嗯
Nightmare, I suppose. - Mm.
我的眼睛告诉了你什么?
What do my eyes say?
说你的心意未变
That your feelings havena changed.
你对我的呢?
Have yours for me?
从未
Never.
你找到你的那位小姐了吗?
Did you find your lady?
那个眼神温柔的?
With the kind eyes?
没有
No.
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
我已经找了她好几个月了
Been looking for her for months now.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们能就这样躺一会吗?
Do you think perhaps we could just lie here?
他们说人 生而孤独 死亦孤独
They say a man is born alone and dies alone.
但说这话的人…
But whoever said that
…显然不是女人
is clearly not of the female persuasion.
因为那并非事实
Because it's not true.
至少 前半句不是
At least,the first part isn't.
世间之人皆由女性孕育
Man is born of a woman,
她陪伴你完成最初的降临
who is with you through your birth.
那便是母亲
A mother.
没事的
It's all right.
妈咪在这 亲爱的
Mummy's here, darling.
我们一起面对
We'll do this together.
布莱恩?
Brian?
哦
Oh.
还好找到你了
I'm glad I found you.
天啊 已经到那时刻了吗?
Oh, Christ.Is it time already?
我羊水破了
My waters have broken.
巴洛克 快去请接生婆
Balloch, send for the howdie.
我一直想找你谈谈…
I've been wanting to talk to you
…自你从贝尔坦节回来
since you returned from Beltane.
何必呢?
Why bother?
你嘴里的话我还能信吗?
How can I trust a word that comes out of your mouth?
在你开口前
Before you speak,
有件事我必须先确定
there's one thing I must be certain of first.
我去贝尔坦节时 你说你别无选择
When I was leaving for Beltane,you said you had no choice.
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth of it.
是我父亲逼你的吗?
Did my father force you?
别骗我
Dinna lie to me.
你见过他看我的眼神
Oh, you've seen the way he looks at me.
如果我不自己采取行动
If I hadn't taken matters into my own hands,
他很可能也会那么做
he probably would have.
我把一个重大的秘密托付给你
I trusted you with a grave secret,
一个生死攸关的秘密…
a matter of life and death--
…而且不只关乎我一个人的性命
and not just my own life at stake,
结果却发现你满口谎言
only to find you were lying through your teeth
还和我父亲同床共枕
and lying on your back with my father,
那个会毫不犹豫把我们推入狼口的男人
a man who'd throw us to the wolves without thinking twice,
那个会让艾伦身败名裂甚至更惨的男人
who'd see Ellen ruined or worse.
我被带到这里时就已经怀有身孕了
I was already with child when I was brought here
而且我发现 如果被人知道
and quickly discovered what the consequences would be
会有什么后果
if anyone found out.
所以没错 我必须和你父亲上♥床♥
So yes, I had to go to bed with your father,
让他相信这是他的孩子
make him believe it's his.
但不是
It isn't.
不能想个别的办法?
There was no other way, hmm?
你母亲能留下你
Your mother was able to keep you
因为你是领主的儿子
because you're the laird's son.
如果艾伦怀了你的孩子
If Ellen was carrying your baby,
难道你不觉得她会不惜一切
don't you think she would do anything
保护孩子不受伤害吗?
to keep him out of harm's way?
这是我和亨利的孩子
This is mine and Henry's baby.
我全心全意地爱着亨利
And I love Henry with all my heart.
他留给我的 就只有这个了
This is all I have left of him.
你需要勇气来面对接下来的事
You'll need all your courage for what's comin', lass.
我生过一次了
I've done this before.
我还能再来一次
I can do it again.
好吧 鉴于现在的情况
Well, given the circumstances,
你必须为你的待产期做好准备
you must ready yourself for your confinement.
待产期?
Confinement?
♪ 路漫漫 ♪
♪ Long the way ♪
♪ 踏过桥那边 ♪
♪ O'er the bridge I crossed ♪
♪ 为我爱人 ♪
♪ For my love ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
♪ 在山坡边 ♪
♪ By the brae ♪
♪ 在青苔间 ♪
♪ In the verdant moss ♪
♪ 在我凝望之地 在我等待之处 ♪
♪ Where I watch Where I wait ♪
♪ 为我逝去的爱人 ♪
♪ For my love that's lost ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)愿一切皆好
♪ Fair a leo fair a lè ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)
♪ Hi a bho ♪
(盖尔语吟唱)幸与君相逢
♪ Hoireann eile o ♪
♪ 你是我的爱人 你是我的挚爱 ♪
♪ 'S tu mo run 'S tu mo ghràdh ♪
♪ 亦是我的珍宝 ♪
♪ Agus m' eudail o ♪
我去和领主确认一下 - 啊
I'll check with the laird. - Ah.
波尚 这么早要去哪?
Where are you off to at this hour, Beauchamp?
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
我在这里不是你的囚犯
I'm not your prisoner here.
我不需要你的许可
I don't need your permission.
我来告诉你它对我意味着什么 你这无礼的家伙
I'll tell you what it is to me,you impertinent bugger.
这关系到我的生计
'Tis my bread and butter,
我养家糊口的方式
my means of keeping a roof over my wife's head,
我向领主承诺过 不会让你…
my promise to the laird that I'd not allow you
…玩忽职守…
to be shirking your duties
…或偷偷溜到天知道什么地方去
or sneaking off to God knows where.
对我而言 它的意义便在于此
That's what it is to me.
好吧 天还没亮呢
Yes, well,the day's barely begun.
我有足够的时间干活
There's plenty of time for my duties.
但我可以让你省点事
But let me make your job
免得你整天跟着我…
easy for you so you're not following me around
…像朵该死的乌云
like a dark bloody cloud.
我需要去拜访一下这附近的接生婆
I need to pay a visit to some of the midwives in this area.
请问 接生婆能帮你什么?
And what, pray tell,can a midwife do for you?
领主对你这找人的胡闹事
The laird is losing his patience
已经失去耐心了 我也是
with this search nonsense,as am I.
我要找的不是寻常女子
Because it is not just any woman that I am looking for.
是我的妻子 还有我的孩子
It is my wife and my baby too.
一个孩子? - 没错
A bairn? - That's right.
我们失散时 我妻子怀有身孕
My wife was with child when we were parted.
她随时都可能分娩
And she's due to give birth any day now,
如果还没生的话
if she hasn't done already.
听着 我不需要你的同情
Now, look,I don't expect your sympathy.
我当然也不想要你的怜悯
I certainly don't want your pity.
我只想找到她们
I just need to find them.
我的儿子生下来就死了
My son was dead-born.
我记得他那圆圆的小脸
I remember his wee round face,
还有那些睫毛
those eyelashes,
对一个小男孩来说 太漂亮了
far too bonnie for a wee laddie.
我的穆迪娜 她真是个勇敢的女人
Of course, my Murdina,brave soul that she is,
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表