剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
until you're married to Malcolm Grant.
届时,是否让你自♥由♥,将由他决定
Then 'tis his choice whether to set you free.
走吧 放手!
Come on.Let go!
够了
Enough.
否则我就用鞭子抽你,让你一个星期都坐不了
Or I will take the strap to you,and you willna sit for a week.
我不会让你得逞的
I willna give you the satisfaction.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我听说的都是真的吗?
Is it true what I heard?
如果我赢了,一整年都不用交租金?
That if I win, I willna have to pay rent for the whole year?
没错
That's right.
六便士能买♥♥几张票?
How many tickets will I get for a sixpence?
我想我能凑出这些钱
I think I can manage that.
六便士
Sixpence.
一张,两张,三张
One, two, three.
祝你和你的家人好运
Best of luck to you and your family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你,大人
Thank you, sir.
大家耐心点
Patience, everyone.
票足够多
There are enough tickets to go around.
每个人都有机会
Everyone will have their chance.
很抱歉你没能和她多待一会儿
I'm sorry you didn't get more time with her.
至少现在有机会在贝尔坦节再见到她
Least now I have a chance to see her again at Beltane.
有个小小的麻烦
There is a slight complication.
她会和马尔科姆·格兰特一起出席
She'll be attending with Malcolm Grant.
我明白了
I see.
你需要有人和艾伦联络
You'll need someone to liaise with Ellen
还要分散格兰特的注意力
and to distract Grant.
你是想自告奋勇吗?
Are you offerin' to be that person?
我想帮你
I want to help you.
但作为回报
But in return,
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我答应过帮你逃走
I promised I'd help you escape.
是的
Yes.
我丈夫和我在因弗内斯附近失散了
But you see, my husband and I were parted near Inverness.
你觉得他在那里?
You think he's there?
你从来没告诉过我你们是怎么分开的
You never told me how you were separated.
这个…
Well...
…说来话长
...it's hard to explain.
如果贝尔坦节庆典在因弗内斯附近举♥行♥
If the Beltane festival is held near Inverness,
你能带我去那里
and you could take me there,
也许我能找到亨利
perhaps I could find Henry.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们成交
We have a bargain.
如果你是来找茬的…
If you're here to pick a fight
这是什么?
And what's this?
一份名单,上面是所有
A list of everybody
应该被邀请参加婚礼的人
who should be invited to the wedding.
我能想到的都在上面了
Everybody I could think of.
如果我漏了谁,你可以加上
You can add anybody I may have missed.
为什么突然改变主意?
Why the sudden change of heart?
我想了想我们的谈话,你的警告
I thought about our conversation, your warning.
任何事都不值得让我们之间产生如此隔阂
And nothing is worth this chasm between us.
我失去了父亲
I've lost Da.
不能再失去你了,我的哥哥
I canna lose you too,my bràthair.
我也不能让我们的宗族衰落
And nor can I let our clan fall into ruin.
所以,如果你真的认为
So if you truly think
嫁给马尔科姆·格兰特是最好的选择…
that marriage to Malcolm Grant is for the best...
是的
I do.
…那我就嫁给他,不再反抗
...then I'll marry him without resisting.
我也会陪他去参加贝尔坦节
And I'll accompany him to Beltane.
我会让内德送信给格兰特家
I'll have Ned send word to the Grants
确认这桩婚事
to confirm the arrangement.
我注意到
It has come to my attention
你没有按照我的指示去做
that you didna follow my instructions.
解释一下
Explain yerself.
这在历史上不是第一次,也…
Well, it's not the first such scheme in history,
…不会是最后一次
and it--it won't be the last.
彩票是在短时间内
A lottery is a way to raise money
筹集资金的方法
in a short period of time.
我明确告诉过你,要涨租金
I explicitly told you to raise the rent.
为了充实您的金库,领主
For your coffers, Laird.
这比您要求
It's more than double the amount
涨租后得到的数额,多了一倍不止
that you requested with the increase.
多了一倍不止?
More than double?
您的佃户心甘情愿地买♥♥了票
Your tenants paid for their tickets willingly,
而当您宣布奖品时,他们对您的敬仰
and their admiration for you will only grow
只会与日俱增
when you announce the prize.
什么奖品?
What prize?
一年免租
A year with no rents paid.
给我听清楚了
Hear me when I say:
我绝不允许任何人免交租金
I willna allow anyone to forgo payin' rent.
但是,大人,我们已经设法
But, sir,we have managed to obtain
获得了您要求的增额
the increase that you demanded.
剩下的钱足够
And there is enough left
支付这个季度的租金了
to cover the rents for this quarter.
这将是一种善意的表示
This will be a gesture of goodwill
可以减轻他们的负担
that could ease their burdens.
你决定当圣人,可不是我的错
It's not my fault you decided to play the saint.
他们的苦难,将由你来承担
Their suffering will be on your head.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但您应该考虑
But you should consider the longer shadow
其长远的恶劣影响
that it casts.
如果他们受苦,在他们眼里,这不仅仅是我的错
If they suffer, in their eyes,it won't just be my doing.
那只在他们危难时刻,拒绝施以援手的
Yours will be the hand that refused them aid
将是您的手
in their hour of need.
当然,您可以
But of course, you can
从我的薪水里扣除这笔费用
deduct the cost from my earnings
如果您坚持的话
if you must.
你愿意自掏腰包?
Are you willing to pay from your own pocket?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
你比我想象的要勇敢
You're braver than I thought
或许更愚蠢
or, perhaps, more foolish.
你会明白的
You'll learn.
高地人尊重力量,唾弃仁慈
Highlanders respect strength and forsake kindness.
这次我允许了
I will allow this,
仅此一次
this time.
再敢违抗我
Cross me again,
你可能就不会再得到我的好脸色了
and you might not find yourself in my good graces.
你可以自己出去了
You can see yerself out.
那家伙有点不对劲,我发誓
There's somethin' not quite right about him, I swear.
而且那混♥蛋♥还拿了我的帽子
And the bastard took my hat.
要我杀了他吗?
Do you want me to kill him?
乐意之至
Be a pleasure.
暂时不用
Not yet.
我们的新发言人,给自己争取了点时间
Our new bladier has bought himself some time.
但给我盯紧他
But watch him more closely.
是,大人
Aye, M'laird.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么道歉,亲爱的?
For what, my darling?
我知道我昨晚吓到你了
I know I frightened you last night.
我也吓到了自己
I frightened myself.
我们会一起度过这个难关的
We'll work through this together.
茱莉亚…
Oh, Julia...
…我心里有东西碎了
...there's something broken in me.
哦,我亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
我不知道战前的你是怎样的
I didn't know the man you were before the war.
我爱上的是那个
I fell in love with the man who wrote me
从前线给我写信的人
all those letters from the front,
是现在的你
the man you are now.
一个给他妻子带来负担的人
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表