剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
Some choices are, by design,
就是一场掷骰子的赌博
a roll of the dice.
没错,可他们拿我们的生命下注
Yes, well, I think they've gambled enough
赌得还不够多吗
with our lives.
结果呢?
And what has it brought us?
除了失去
Loss.
一无所有
Terrible loss.
还有那些数不清的人呢?
And what of the countless others?
一排排的将士,不是几百几千
The rows of men, not by the hundred or the thousand,
而是数以万计,他们都迈向
but by the hundred thousand,all marching
那毫无意义的死亡
towards their senseless death?
多少钱
How many hundreds of thousands of pounds
才能弥补这一切?
is going to make up for that?
那是无法用金钱衡量的
We can't put a price on that.
但在最黑暗的时刻
But in the darkest moments,
我们必须抓住任何能找到的希望
we must seize hope wherever we can find it.
哪怕是像一张彩票这样微不足道的东西
Even in something as small as a lottery ticket.
即使中奖的几率
And even when one's chances of winning
是百万分之一?
are a million to one?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我想我们俩能相遇的几率
I imagine the chances were even slimmer
可能比那还要小
that you and I would find each other.
但我们还是相遇了
Yet we did.
好吧
Well, all right.
就算你赢了
Say that you win.
那那些不走运的人呢
What about the many unlucky people
他们花光最后一分钱买♥♥彩票
who spent their last penny on a ticket,
而不是用来买♥♥食物糊口?
rather than putting food on the table?
人不能只靠面包活着
People can't survive on bread alone.
请大家注意一下
If I could have everyone's attention, please.
我们要换一种方式
We're going to proceed a little differently.
你们尽力支付能负担的租金
You will pay what you can to make up your rents.
但是
However,
每多付两便士,你们就可以
for each additional tuppence that you choose to pay,
得到一张彩票
you'll receive one ticket
以及一次参与抽奖的机会
and one entry into a lottery.
你们想买♥♥多少张都可以
You may buy as many tickets as you like.
你到底在搞什么鬼?
What the devil are you doin'?
我在尽我的职责,巴格先生
My job, Mr. Bug.
那些负担得起的人,会补上那些
Those who can better afford it will make up the difference
负担不起的人的差额
of those who can't.
什么?你什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
对应的奖券
Now, the matching ticket
会放进这顶帽子里
will go into this hat.
我们会抽出一名幸运儿
And we will draw a winner.
最幸运的那位,会得到一份奖品
Now, the luckiest one of you will receive a prize
免除明年一整年的租金
freedom from the obligation to pay next year's rents.
你们可以免费居住
You will live rent-free.
领主的指示很明确
The Laird's instructions were clear.
你别管,这样我才能用我自己的方式
Let go so that I can fill your master's coffers
填满你主人的钱袋
in my own way.
用你这疯狂的计划?
With this mad scheme?
有钱就行
Money is money.
听着
Listen.
如果你不相信我,他们也不会相信
If you don't trust me,then they won't either.
按你的方式来吧
Do it your way.
但别说我没提醒过你
But dinna say I didn't warn you.
谁先来?
Who's first?
几便士的损失算什么
What's the loss of a few scant pennies
只要有希望得到更多?
when there's the hope of so much more?
你现在感觉如何,姑娘?
How're you feelin' now, lass?
为什么我们把马车停得那么远?
Why did we leave the horse and cart so far back?
我的脚好疼
My feet are aching.
你的脚
Your feet.
那你的皮疹呢?
What about your rash?
你好像恢复得挺快
You seem to have made a remarkable recovery.
既然你问了,我确实感觉好多了
I do feel a bit better,now that you ask.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
因为从这里开始,你得自己走了
Because from here on,you'll proceed on your own.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这里不是博利
This isn't Beauly.
你父亲说得很清楚
Your father was explicit.
也许你能骗过他,但你骗不了我
Maybe you can fool him,but you canna fool me.
你在装病
You feigned your illness.
不,我…
No, I
省省吧
Save your breath.
我不是傻子
I'm no simpleton.
我需要你帮忙
And I need your help.
所以我把你带到里奥克城♥堡♥
So I've brought you here to Castle Leoch.
麦肯齐宗族的地盘
MacKenzie territory.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为麦肯齐宗族是你们的敌人
I thought the MacKenzies were your enemies.
弗雷泽家的人出现在里奥克,说得客气点
A Fraser at Leoch is an unwelcome sight,
是不受欢迎的
to put it mildly.
我在他们的宗族大会上没被发现
I only avoided detection at their gathering
纯属侥幸
by the skin of my teeth.
这也是我们把马车留下的部分原因
Partly why we left the cart.
我可不敢再冒险了
I'd be a fool to tempt fate twice.
我需要你帮我传个信
I need you to deliver a message for me
传给这里的艾伦·麦肯齐
to the Lady of the House,Ellen MacKenzie.
我该怎么做?
And how am I to do that?
你说得对
You're right.
我没有病
I'm not ill.
但我怀孕了
But I am with child.
我不想让我的孩子有任何危险
I don't want to put my baby in any danger.
你为什么不早告诉我?
Why'd you not tell me sooner?
我丈夫不在了
My husband being gone,
情况很复杂
it's complicated.
别担心,姑娘
Dinna fash, lass.
我绝不会让你陷入危险
I would never put you in harm's way.
他们不会太注意一个女仆的
They willna take much notice of a servant.
如果有人找你麻烦
And if anyone gives you trouble,
就去找菲茨吉本斯夫人
ask for Mistress Fitzgibbons.
她是我表亲默赫塔的姑妈,也是艾伦的女仆
She's Murtagh's auntie and Ellen's maid.
我为什么要帮你?
And why should I do this for you?
我凭什么要进去
What's to stop me going in there
然后不再出来?
and never coming back out?
因为有我在你身边,你不会有事的
Because with me on your side,no harm will befall you.
你需要一个朋友,姑娘
You need a friend, lass.
你会发现我是个朋友
You'll find one in me.
如果我帮你,你会帮我逃走吗?
And if I do this for you,you'll help me escape?
帮我永远离开莱瑟斯?
Help me leave Leathers permanently?
我向你保证
You have my word.
要传什么信?
What's the message?
站住
Halt.
我来找菲茨吉本斯夫人
I'm here to see Mistress Fitzgibbons.
这边走
Come this way.
你是?
And you are?
我叫茱莉亚
My name is Julia.
一个萨克森人
A Sassenach.
一个女仆
A servant,
认识你侄子,默赫塔
familiar with your nephew,Murtagh.
哪家的女仆?
A servant of what household?
莱瑟斯城♥堡♥
Castle Leathers.
我们的管家夫人生病了
Our housekeeper fell ill,
而我是唯一懂草药的仆人
and I'm the only servant who knows plants so well.
我告诉她,我会找些东西做成汤药
I told her I'd find something to put in a tonic as a remedy.
但我对这一带不熟
But I'm unfamiliar with these parts,
迷路了
and I lost my way.
我听说里奥克就在附近
When I heard Leoch was near,
想起了默赫塔说的他敬爱的格伦娜姑妈
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表