剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
And a gentleman by your speech sir.
这是怎么回事 孩子?
How'd that come about lad?
父亲看中了亨利的才能
Ah well Father chose Henry for his skill.
我留用他 是因为他对我忠心耿耿
I maintain his services because he's been loyal to me.
这还有待观察 格兰特少爷
That remains to be seen Master Grant.
领主大人
M'Laird.
你应该按照我的身份来称呼我 巴格先生
You'll address me according to my station Mr. Bug.
抱歉 领主大人
Apologies M'Laird.
和我们一起吧 叔叔 马车里还有空位
Well join us Uncle.There's room in the coach.
我们离里奥克不远了 我们将在那里会合
We're no' far from Leoch where we'll rendezvous
我的未婚妻和她的兄弟们
with my betrothed and her brothers.
您肯定想先休息一下
Surely you'd prefer to rest
再去布雷马
before you journey on to Braemar.
我到那里再和你们会合
Ah I'll meet you there.
我迫不及待想去拜访你的未婚妻
I'm eager to pay a visit to your intended
越快越好
as soon as possible.
你在信里跟我提过的
Put a face to the name of the lass
那个姑娘的庐山真面目
you've written to me about.
你快要结婚了 孩子
You're soon to be wed lad.
是的
Aye.
你会被她迷住的
Well you'll be charmed by her.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
驾!
Ha!
那么我们说定了?
So we are agreed then?
是的 科勒姆 我要说多少遍?
Aye Colum.How often must I say it?
说到我满意为止
Many times as I require.
这关系到宗族未来的福祉
'Tis the future well-being of the clan that's at stake
是我们肩上的重担
a considerable weight on our shoulders.
我的肩膀足够宽阔
Well mine are braw enough.
你的呢?
Are yours?
你可以在我面前吹牛 杜格尔
You can play the braggart wi' me Dougal
但我能感觉到你的不安
but I can sense your apprehension.
如果我能...
And if I can sense it--
你对不安有嗅觉了 是吗?
Oh you've a nose for apprehension then do you?
这是马尔伯爵的年度围猎
'Tis the Earl of Mar's annual tynchal.
你知道所有人的目光都会在我们身上
You ken all eyes will be upon us.
是的
Aye.
那些想让我们舔他们靴子的老家伙
Auld men who wish us to lick their boots.
那些老家伙有权有势
Those auld men have power wealth
能把你的蛋蛋割下来
could slice your bollocks off
放在盘子里 端给你吃
and serve them to you on a platter.
所以 你最好管好你自己
So you'd best remember yourself.
我们不能出任何差错
We canna afford a misstep.
在我们孤注一掷之前
You'll reassure me as many times as I require
你必须反复地向我保证
before we cast the dice.
你是打算在布雷马碰碰运气
Intending to try your luck with wagers
赌一把吗?
at Braemar are you?
我们在谈论宗族事务 与你无关 艾伦
We're speakin' of clan matters that dinna concern you Ellen.
我想也是
I suppose not.
我只是用来与格兰特家
I'm merely a pawn to ensure a strong
建立强大而稳固联盟的一枚棋子
and fruitful alliance with the Grants.
哦 艾伦·麦肯齐
Oh Ellen MacKenzie
你终于接受了你该扮演的角色
you have finally accepted your role to play.
我们总不能都固执己见
Well we canna all cling to our convictions
是吧 杜格尔?
can we Dougal?
抱歉 领主大人
Apologies M'Laird.
这位先生不肯等候通报
The gentleman wouldna wait to be announced.
这位先生是谁?
Who might this gentleman be?
马尔科姆·麦金农·格兰特
Malcolm MacKinnon Grant.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
艾伦·麦肯齐
Ellen MacKenzie.
很高兴认识您 格兰特先生
Pleased to make your acquaintance Mr. Grant.
你可以叫我叔叔
Ah you may call me Uncle.
我们很快就是一家人了
We're soon to be family.
如您所愿
As you wish.
你们出去
Leave us.
我们出去?
Us leave you?
我要认识的人
'Tis not yourselves with whom
不是你们
I've come to acquaint myself.
我想和你们的妹妹谈谈
I wish to speak wi' your sister.
确保我们不被打扰
Make sure we're not disturbed.
欢迎来到里奥克... 叔叔
Welcome to Leoch... Uncle.
那么 侄媳妇
Well then niece
我们来熟络一下
let us acquaint ourselves and speak as though
且像是老友重逢那样聊几句
we've kent one another a lifetime.
如果您喜欢这样的话
If that is what pleases you.
我想为侄子找到
Oh what pleases me is an unrivaled match
无与伦比的良配
for my nephew.
我听说过你的美貌和聪慧
I've heard of your beauty and your sharp mind.
事实上 马尔科姆的信里几乎只写这些
In fact Malcolm barely writes of much else.
承蒙他的抬爱 先生
I am honored by his good opinion sir.
是啊
Aye yeah.
关于你其他品德的传闻 无论真假
Word of other virtues you may or may not possess
我也略有耳闻
have been brought to my attention as well.
如果您是指那些针对我的谣言...
If you're speaking of the rumors against me...
我希望你告诉我
I wish for you to tell me
为什么你的贞洁会受到质疑
why your virtue was brought into question.
那些都是一个声名狼藉的人散布的谣言和八卦
Rumors and gossip from a disreputable man
他一心只想毁掉
who wants nothing more than to destroy
我家族的好名声
my family's good name.
嗯
Mm.
我的清白已经得到证明
My purity was proven.
姑娘 你最好对我坦诚相告
I'm a man you'd be wise to be honest wi' lass.
我自有办法查明真♥相♥
I've a way of gettin' to the truth of matters.
我很欣赏您希望凭我自身的品行来评判我
I've great regard for your wish to assess me on my own merit.
我父亲也教导我要审视所有事实
My own father taught me to look at all the facts
并从各个方面来判断事情
and judge all sides of matters as well.
这就是我听说过的敏锐头脑
Oh there's the keen mind I heard a great deal about.
我很清楚 马尔科姆很欣赏你的聪慧
I ken well enough Malcolm values your cleverness.
但格兰特宗族最看重的是忠诚
But Clan Grant values loyalty above all else.
我的侄儿相信
Now my nephew believes
你就是他的全世界
the sun rises and sets wi' you.
你会是个
Will you be a good
贤良而忠诚的妻子吗?
and faithful wife to him?
我们麦肯齐家的人或许很有个性
We MacKenzies may be spirited.
好奇 - 嗯
Curious indeed. - Mm.
固执 有时甚至到了执拗的地步
Stubborn aye to a fault at times.
但我们一旦成婚 便会忠贞不渝
But once we are wed we are faithful forever.
你知道 我认识你父亲
You know I kent your father.
他是个能让你相信太阳正照耀着你
Ah a man who could convince you the sun was shinin'
即便大雨正 拍打在你脸上
whilst the rain lashed your face.
是的
Aye.
我父亲是个很有说服力的人
My da was a persuasive man.
但那你一定也认识我母亲了
But then you must have kent my mother too.
她对我父亲尽心尽力
She served my da well.
嗯
Hmm.
好好服侍马尔科姆
Serve Malcolm well
我们之间就不会有任何芥蒂
and there will be no ill will between us.
不过 记住 艾伦小姐
Mind though Lady Ellen
如果你伤了我侄儿的心 我会亲手
if you break my nephew's heart
把你的心从你胸膛里掏出来
I'll rip your own from your chest.
把那个拿到厨房♥去
Take that to the kitchen.
是 夫人 马上
Yes ma'am right away.
快去吧 走吧
Away wi' you.On you go.
格兰特家的人都到了
The Grants have all arrived.
你得走了
You must go.
你身上冰凉
You're cold to the touch.
你还好吗? - 不好
Are you well? - No.
怎么了?你染上莱蒂西亚的疟疾了吗?
What is it?Have you caught Letitia's ague?
没有
No.
那发生什么了?
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表