剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
圣地亚哥朝圣之路
El Camino de Santiago.
一次朝圣
A pilgrimage.
我读到过
I've read about it.
我需要了解我在这个世界上的位置…
I needed to understand my place in the world...
我的使命
my purpose.
为什么上帝要创造我
Why would God create me,
一个如此残忍♥之人的承载着原罪的私生子?
the unwanted bastard of such a cruel man?
上帝对你说了什么?
What did God tell you?
要我接受我的身份
To make peace with my station.
后来我遇见了你
But then I met you.
我发现自己…
And I find myself...
再次渴望…
wantin' again...
…配得上你…
...to be worthy of you...
…成为你会选择的那种男人
...to be the kind of man you'd choose.
这已证明我选择了你
I do choose you.
你有没有后悔过…
Have you any regrets...
…你做过的决定?
...about decisions you've made?
没有
None.
这一生 我并没有太多选择
I havena been given much choice in this life.
如何举止…
How to behave...
何时说话…
when to speak...
该说什么…
what to say...
该嫁给谁…
who to marry...
所有这些都是为我规定好的
all are things that have been prescribed for me.
但是你…
But you...
…我们的婚誓…
...our handfast...
是我自己选择的
I chose for myself.
如果我的余生
If I'm only allowed one choice
只允许有一个选择
for the rest of my life...
我都会选择你…
I would choose you...
一次又一次
time and again.
你走路不长眼啊
Watch where you're going.
是你挑战了格兰特先生的五月国王地位
You're the one who challenged Mr. Grant as May King.
是啊 那又怎样?
Aye. What of it?
你看上他的女人了 是吗?
Have an eye for his woman,do you?
不止我一个
I'm not the only one.
他配不上她
He doesna deserve her.
管好你的舌头 不然就是以眼还眼
Watch your tongue,or it'll be an eye for an eye.
格兰特家的人是不会警告你第二次的
And a Grant doesna warn you a second time.
“第二次?”
"Second?"
离艾伦·麦肯齐远点
Stay away from Ellen MacKenzie.
主上 关于占卜的事 我能和您说句话吗?
Milord, might I have a word regarding the reading?
我得承认 这是个精明的建议
A canny suggestion,I'll admit,
把它安排在今天
to have arranged it for today.
嗯
Hmm.
我的儿子 一位国王 注定要让弗雷泽…
My son, a king, fated to return the Fraser name
…之名重焕荣光
to all its glory.
是的 您的儿子
Aye, your son.
我只是想知道…
I only wonder...
…您有没有注意到梅斯里从未称他是您的儿子?
...did you notice Maisri never called him yours?
啊
Ah.
你弄错了
Now you're mistaken.
我无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect.
我只是想提醒您
'Tis only that I wish to warn you.
茱莉亚信不过
Julia canna be trusted.
为什么?
And why not?
她有秘密 她在对我们撒谎
She's keeping secrets,lying to us.
她到莱瑟斯的时候 就已经怀有身孕了
When she arrived at Leathers,she was already with child.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
是她告诉你的?
And she told you this?
不 主上
No, Milord.
但女人就是有办法知道这种事
But women have a way of knowing such a thing.
啊
Ah.
那孩子不是您的
The bairn isna yours.
你把这件事告诉过其他人吗?
Have you mentioned this to anyone else?
一个人都没有
Not a soul.
很好
Good.
我们必须尽一切努力确保孩子平安降生
We must do all we can to assure the bairn's safe arrival.
当然 你要免去茱莉亚的所有职责
You'll relieve Julia of all her duties, of course,
并且照顾她的一切需要
and attend to all her needs.
是的 主上
Aye, Milord.
我只信任你一个人…
You're the only one I trust
…来承担如此重大的责任
with such a great responsibility.
你知道我有多么敬佩你
You know how much admiration
波特管家夫人
I have for you,Mistress Porter,
敬佩你多年来的服务和忠诚
for all your years of service and loyalty.
是的
Aye.
但如果你再提起此事半个字
But if you ever speak a word of this again,
你最后看到的东西将是巴洛克的短刀…
the last thing you'll see is Balloch's dirk
…划过你的喉咙
as it slides across your throat.
还是没找到她 是吗?
No luck finding her, then?
我心里曾有一丝希望…
A small part of me had hoped...
毕竟立石阵离得那么近
what, with the stone circle being so near.
什么?希望那些…
What, that the...
…精怪会把她带到你身边?
the faeries would bring her to you?
立石会吸引…
The stones draw women
…各地的女人 不是吗?
from all over the area,don't they?
整个庆典都会
This whole festival does.
我想我是痴心妄想了
I suppose I was a fool to hope.
一个坠入爱河的傻瓜
A fool in love.
我很了解那种感觉
I know that feeling well.
多年前 当我在爱丁堡当事务律师时 我…
Years ago, when I was a-a solicitor in Edinburgh, I...
…我遇到了我一生的挚爱
...I met the love of my life,
那个唯一能将我残缺的灵魂拼凑完整的人
the only one who ever made me feel complete.
但我们不幸分开了 而且…
But we were tragically parted, and...
我必须做出选择
I had the choice to make.
是沉溺于痛苦 还是重新开始
Linger in my torment or start anew.
我选择了后者 而 呃…
I chose the latter, and, uh...
那救了我的命
it saved my life.
你的意思是指加入麦肯齐宗族?
You mean joining Clan MacKenzie?
是的
Aye.
在路上抢走了我所有值钱的东西之后
Aye, Red Jacob took me in,
是 “红雅各”收留了我
after taking all my valuables on the road.
你…
You...
选择了前者
have chosen the former,
而我担心这可能会要了你的命
and I fear it may be the death of you.
你看 内德 这就是你错的地方
See, that's where you're wrong, Ned.
对我来说 别无选择
For me, there is no choice.
如果你永远也找不到她呢?
What if you never find her?
我会的
I will.
肯定还有别的东西值得你活下去 或者别的人
Surely there's something else to live for, or someone.
我不是建议你放弃寻找
I'm not suggesting that you abandon your search,
只是…
only that...
或许你可以决定何时该放弃
perhaps you decide when you should.
离开爱丁堡后 你还爱过别人吗?
Did you ever love again,after Edinburgh?
格兰特先生
Mr. Grant.
希望我没打扰到你
I hope I'm not intrudin'.
我们能谈谈吗?
Could we speak?
私下里?
In private?
我一整天都想送你样东西
I've been meaning to give you somethin' all day,
而且我估计我们不会有像现在这样…
and I doubt we'll have a moment to ourselves quite like this
…单独相处的机会了 直到我们结婚
until after we're married.
不成敬意 一点小东西
It's not much,a wee something
一份我爱意的信物
a token of my affection.
这是你做的吗?
Did you make this?
是的
Aye.
在我们第一次在里奥克城♥堡♥见面之后
After we first met at Leoch.
我们那时都还是孩子
We were only bairns.
所以我希望你能原谅这粗糙的手艺
So I hope you can excuse the lack of craftsmanship.
我当时的手活还没那么好
I wasna yet so skilled with my hands.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表