剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
如果马尔科姆·格兰特真的带走了艾伦
If Malcolm Grant did take Ellen,
我们是否有正当理由要求赔偿?
would we have just cause to demand reparations?
有
Aye.
而且甚至可能有利可图
And could even be lucrative
如果他…侵犯了她
if he were to... violate her.
你这样做很冒险
What you're doing is risky,
激怒杜格尔
riling Dougal up.
他可能会惹恼格兰特家,
或者…或者他自己可能会被杀
He could upset the Grants, or or he could get himself killed.
是啊
Aye.
无论哪种情况,都是又解决了一个问题
And in either case,'tis another problem solved.
走 绕过去
Go on. Go 'round.
站住 我说站住!
Halt. I said halt!
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
你们为什么拦着我们?
Why are you impeding us?
够了!
Enough!
杜格尔!
Dougal!
杜格尔,你发什么疯?
Dougal, have you lost your way?
住手!
Stop!
住手,否则我就割断他的喉咙
Relent or I will slit his throat.
你想无缘无故地损失一个人吗?
Do you wish to lose a man for no reason?
嗯?
Well?
你究竟为什么要这么做?
Why in God's name have you done this?
我妹妹艾伦在哪里?
Where is my sister, Ellen?
你没长眼睛吗?
Have you not eyes?
她不在这里
She is not here.
有人看到最后和她在一起的是你
She was last seen in your company,
现在她失踪了
and now she is missing.
哦,所以你觉得是我们绑♥架♥了她?
Oh, and you were of the mind that we'd kidnapped her?
我可不是你妹妹的监护人
I'm not your sister's keeper.
如果我是,我就知道她在哪儿了
If I was, I'd ken where she is.
还有,你放心,这件事
And rest assured, this incident
不会轻易被忘记的,杜格尔·麦肯齐
will no' be forgotten easily,Dougal MacKenzie.
哦,谢天谢地,你平安无事
Oh, thank heavens you're safe and well.
一切都好,菲茨夫人
All is well, Mistress Fitz.
真是戏剧性 堪比莎士比亚
Such dramatics.Worthy of Shakespeare.
不跟家里说一声就走了
Gone without a word to me,to anyone.
如果你父亲在这里…
If your father was here...
那就根本不会发生这些事了
Then none of this would be happening at all.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是在尽力装出高兴的样子
I'm doing my best to put on a happy face.
我只是想独自悲伤而已
I did nothing more than want to be alone in my grief.
可能还会有更多的悲伤
There may be more grief to come.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯,你没来吃晚饭
Well, when you didna come to dinner
我们又找不到你
and we couldna find you,
杜格尔以为你被马尔科姆·格兰特抓走了
Dougal thought you'd been taken by Malcolm Grant.
然后他去找他,而且…
And he went to find him and...
我必须和我哥哥们谈谈
I must speak with my brothers.
你到底去哪了?
Where in God's name have you been?
那有什么关系?
What does that matter?
哦,有关系
Oh, it matters.
诅咒你下地狱,艾伦·麦肯齐
Curse you to hell and back,Ellen MacKenzie.
别这么跟艾伦说话!
Don't speak to Ellen that way!
你…你应该
You... you should be
感谢上帝让她平安归来
thanking the Lord for her safe return.
你又不是我该死的父亲!
You are no' my damn father!
别告诉我该怎么跟我妹妹说话
Dinna tell me how to speak to my own sister.
平安归来?
Safe return?
她还不如死了
She'd be better off dead.
等格兰特家的人来找我们算账,我们都会死的
All of us will be when the Grants come for us.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
嗯,你无影无踪地消失了
Well, you vanished without a trace.
我们想到了最坏的情况
We imagined the worst,
以为那个邪恶的格兰特强♥暴♥了你
that that villainous Grant had raped you.
我们为你的名声、为你的荣誉而战
We fought in your name,for your honor.
我们?
We?
你
You.
是你干的
You did,
你这个血腥鲁莽、该死的傻瓜
bloody reckless, damnable fool.
什么?
What?
把马尔科姆·格兰特打得半死
Beat Malcolm Grant to dust.
我没和格兰特在一起
I wasna with Grant.
我绝不会
I would never.
天啊,你以为我们现在还不知道吗?
Christ, you think we dinna ken that now?
如果不是和格兰特在一起,那是和谁?
If not wi' Grant, then who?
你去哪了?
Where were you?
你们可以问我一百遍
You may ask me a hundred times,
但单凭原则,我也不会告诉你们
and on principle alone,I will not tell you.
至少现在不会
Not now.
我不欠你们任何东西
I don't owe you anything.
我们中的一个很快就会成为领主
One of us will soon be laird.
到时候你就欠我们一切了
Then you'll owe us everything.
你睡觉的地方
A place to rest your head,
你吃的饱饭,你的书,你的长袍…
a full belly, your books,your gowns...
所有的一切
all of it.
因为将会是我们中的一个
Because it will be one of us
让你继续享受
that'll be keeping you in the luxury
你已经习惯的奢华生活
to which you've become accustomed.
如果那是真的
If that's true
如果那就是你们的态度
and that's your attitude,
那就让格兰特家来吧
let the Grants come.
让他们来
Let them come
让我们都摆脱痛苦
and put us all out of our misery.
你会指定谁当你的继承人,爹?
Who will you name as your heir, Da?
一个走不了路
One canna walk.
一个不会思考
One canna think.
他们各自拥有对方所缺少的
Each one has what the other lacks,
但两人都不具备成为领主的必要特质
but neither have the necessary traits to be a laird.
但是…
But...
知根知底的恶魔才是最好的
nota res mala optima.
两害相权取其轻
The evil that you know is best.
作者是谁?
And the author?
普劳图斯
Plautus.
干杯
Slainte.
你知道你的哥哥们,也知道如何影响他们
You ken your brothers and how to influence them.
至于我的继承人
As for my heir,
那是以后再考虑的问题,我的爱人
'tis a problem for another day, a leannan,
因为我近期不打算死
as I have no intention of dying any time soon.
你的智慧和坚韧
Your wit and your tenacity
对我来说是一种祝福,我的心肝
are a blessing to me,mo chridhe.
你身上有更多我的影子
You have more of me in you
比你两个哥哥加起来的都多
than both your brothers put together.
要是你是个男人就好了
If only you had a cock.
布莱恩
Brian.
你没听我说话,杜格尔
Ye're not listening to me, Dougal.
亚历克传来的消息是,这里一半的族长
Word from Alec is that half the chieftains here
都已经知道发生什么事了
already ken what happened.
很快,整个高地的人都会知道
Soon, everyone in the Highlands will know.
科勒姆,你听到我们说的话了吗?
Colum, have you heard a word we've been saying?
科勒姆?
Colum?
这只鸟是我送给我们父亲的
I gave this bird to our father.
我从没见他看过它一眼
I never once saw him look at it
或跟它说过话
or speak to it
甚至连给它取个名字都不屑
or even deign to give it a name,for that matter.
你父亲心里有很多事
Your father had many things on his mind.
他对你来说可能是个好朋友,内德
He may have been a good friend to you, Ned,
但他作为父亲是不称职的
but he was deficient as a father.
我们必须立刻和格兰特家和解
We must make amends with the Grants without delay.
哦,现在是你做决定了?
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表