剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
Your name, Miss?
莫文·格兰特
Morven Grant.
我丈夫约瑟夫今年过世了
My Joseph passed away this year.
我不知道怎么养活
I dinna ken how I'll feed the four bairns
家里的四个孩子,更别说我肚子里的这个了
I have at home,much less the babe in my belly.
但我带来了一些蜂蜜
But I've brought some honey.
我没什么别的东西能给了
I've little else to give.
我祈祷这些够了
I pray it'll be enough.
我的大儿子第一次帮我采的蜜
My eldest helped me gather it for the first time.
蜂蜜就行了
The honey will do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下次,我们就需要钱币了
Next time,we will need the coin.
她交不起,我凭什么要多交?
Why should I pay more if she canna?
想骗我们的钱
Trying to defraud us.
他想看我们饿死
He wants to see us starve.
我们都在尽力而为
We're all just trying to do our best here.
领主不会高兴的,他要的是钱
The Laird willna be pleased.It's coin he's wantin'.
巴格先生,我说过蜂蜜就行了
Mr. Bug,I said the honey will do.
你不能相信他们说的每一句苦话
You canna believe every tale of woe you hear.
你必须对他们强硬点
You must be firm with them.
这是个很简单的任务
This is a very simple task.
如果他们没有
Well, if they don't have it,
你到底想让我怎么做?
what exactly do you expect me to do?
从他们身上榨出来吗?
Shake it out of them?
名字,先生
Name, sir.
帕德里格·德鲁伊明在哪儿?
Where's Pádraig Druiminn?
恐怕他已经不在格兰特家做事了
Afraid he's no longer working in the Grants' service.
我们怎么知道这次涨租的钱
And how are we to ken this increase willna
不会直接进你的口袋?
go directly into your pocket?
我向你保证,这命令是直接
I assure you,this came directly
从领主那里传达的
from the Laird himself.
你得多交一先令
You owe a shilling more
我不会付给你,萨克森人
I willna pay you, Sassenach.
看在上帝的份上,你为什么不插手?
Why in God's name didn't you step in?
我还以为你真会从他身上
I thought maybe you were gonna shake the money
把钱榨出来呢
out of him after all.
你尽你的职责,我尽我的
I'll do my part when you do yours.
我不可能从石头里榨出血来
I can't get blood out of a stone.
那不关我的事
That's not my concern.
只关你的事
'Tis yours.
但是你必须…
But you must.
不,是我们必须
No, we must.
我们实际上是在向这些穷♥人♥征税
We're essentially taxing these poor people.
他们又能得到什么回报?
What exactly are they gonna get in return?
他们能住在这片土地上
They get to live on this land.
等我们回去,要是领主的钱袋没装满
If the Laird's bag of coin isna full when we return,
掉脑袋的可是你
it'll be your head on a pike.
不是我
Not mine.
天哪!
Oh, God!
天哪,你听到了吗?
Oh, God.Did you hear that?
安静
Quiet.
你必须保持安静
You have to be quiet.
该死!该死!
Fuck! Fuck.
他们他妈的来了
They're fucking coming.
我得抽根烟,我必须抽根烟
I need a cigarette.I have to have a cigarette.
不行 对不起,中尉
No.I'm sorry, Lieutenant.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of God.
不行,他们会看到我们的
No, you mustn't.They'll see us.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要把灯打开?
Why the bloody hell did you turn on the light?
现在他们把他给打死了!
Now they've gone and bloody shot him!
他们把他打死了!
They've shot him!
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
只有我,只有我
It's just me. It's just me.
♪ 带我回去 ♪
♪ Take me back ♪
♪ 回到亲爱的故乡 ♪
♪ To dear old Blighty ♪
♪ 送我上火车,去伦敦城 ♪
♪ Put me on a train For London Town ♪
♪ 带我到那边去 ♪
♪ Take me over there ♪
♪ 随便哪里都行 ♪
♪ Drop me anywhere ♪
♪ 伯明翰,利兹,或曼彻斯特 ♪
♪ Birmingham, Leeds,Or Manchester ♪
♪ 我都无所谓 ♪
♪ Well, I don't care ♪
♪ 嘀嗒咿嗒伊哟 ♪
♪ Tidley-idley-iti ♪
♪ 快送我回故乡 ♪
♪ Hurry me back to Blighty ♪
♪ 故乡是我的归宿 ♪
♪ Blighty is the place for me ♪
保管好圣安东尼的圣牌
Keep Saint Anthony close,
无论你去哪里…
wherever you go...
…他也会保佑你
...and he'll watch over you too.
你怎么了,兄弟?
What's wrong with you, man?
你睡着时在喊“茱莉亚”
You were screaming the name "Julia" in your sleep.
我,呃…
I, uh
我起来撒尿,踢翻了一个桶
I was going for a pish and kicked over a bucket.
你叫得像个女妖
You started screaming like a banshee.
是噩梦,我想
Nightmare, I suppose.
嗯
Hmm.
很抱歉打扰你了,巴格先生
I'm very sorry to have disturbed you, Mr. Bug.
回去睡吧
Go back to sleep.
♪ 故乡是我的归宿 ♪
♪ Blighty is the place for me ♪
你为什么还留在莱瑟斯?
Why do you remain at Leathers?
什么?
What?
你已经到了可以离开
You're certainly of an age to leave
自立门户的年纪了
and start a family of your own.
我这私生子的身份,可吸引不了多少姑娘
Well, my status as a bastard doesna entice many a lassie.
我也没什么能给的
I dinna have much to offer.
我可不觉得这能拦住所有女人
I can't imagine that would stop every woman.
你是个好人
You're a kind man
长得也不难看
and not unpleasant to look at.
而且娶妻也不是
But a wife is hardly a prerequisite
离开家的前提条件
for leaving home.
我离开过,去年
I did leave. Last year.
但我,呃,决定回来了
But I, uh, decided to return.
为什么?
Why?
我想我娘做的哈吉斯了
I missed my ma's haggis.
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
但尽管填饱肚子很重要
But in spite of the importance of a full stomach,
我相信波特管家夫人也希望看到你
I'm sure Mistress Porter would want to see you
有一天能自力更生
thrive on your own someday.
天下的母亲都希望孩子如此
It's what any mother would want for their child.
听起来你很懂这个道理
You sound as though you ken of what you speak.
他们怎么说来着?
What do they say?
“在孩子们的心里和嘴里”
"Mother is the name for God
“母亲就是上帝的别名”
in the lips and hearts of little children."
我在哪里读到过,印象深刻
I read that somewhere,and it stuck with me.
我想很多父母也同样敬爱他们的孩子
I think many people worship their children in return,
无论他们多大
no matter how old they are.
啊,你识字啊?
Ah, you can read, then?
是的,一点点
Yes, a little.
你比看起来要复杂得多
There's more to you than meets the eye.
我真不知道自己为什么
You know,I don't know why I bother
要读这些废话
reading this drivel.
一个愚蠢的政客主张重新推行
A fool of a politician arguing for a reintroduction
国家彩票
of a national lottery.
为了给那些受战争影响的人筹款吧
To raise money for those affected by the war, surely.
或者是为下一次该死的屠♥杀♥购买♥♥更多弹♥药♥
Yes, or to buy more munitions for the next bloody onslaught.
我会买♥♥一张
I'd buy a ticket.
你会?
You would?
这有什么好奇怪的?
What's so surprising about that?
我的妻子,女权主义者
Well, my wife, the suffragette
精英主义的倡导者,竟然支持一种
and advocate for meritocracy,is supporting a game
完全靠运气的游戏?
that rewards random chance?
期望每场竞赛都奖励才干,未免太天真了
It'd be naive to expect every contest to reward merit.
有些选择,从一开始
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表