剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
你应该继续
You should be continuing
父亲为我们 铺设的道路
what da tried to set up for us.
你这个肮脏 挥霍无度的
You are a filthy squandering--
不管杜格尔跟你说了什么 那都不是真的
Whatever Dougal has told you it's not true.
让我深感担忧的 并非来自杜格尔的消息
'Tis not news from Dougal that is of grave concern to me.
我们收到了 格兰特家的消息
We've received word from the Grants.
高恩先生 格兰特先生
Mr. Gowan. Mr. Grant.
格兰特家的发言人带着歉意来了
The Grant's bladier has come with regrets
传达一个请求
to deliver a request.
不是请求
Not a request.
是对你的要求 艾伦
A demand of you Ellen.
要求?
A demand?
什么性质的要求?
Of what nature?
格兰特家收到了一封 关于你品行的信
The Grants received a letter regarding your character.
这让艾萨克·格兰特 有理由
It has given Isaac Grant a reason
对你的纯洁 提出质疑
to call your purity into question.
这封特别的信件 引起了一些担忧
This particular correspondence has raised some concern.
我们不能确定 这项指控是否属实
We cannot be certain the accusation is true.
因此 必须进行一次检验
Which is why a test must be performed
来确定你的贞洁 是否完好无损
to ascertain whether or not your virtue is intact.
对不起
I am sorry.
让我们单独谈谈
Leave us.
看在上帝的份上 你最好祈祷你能通过
By God you'd better pray you pass.
你高估了自己的聪明才智 妹妹
Not as clever as you thought you were sister.
你自作自受
You have made your bed.
但愿你不会因此送命
Let us hope you dinna die in it.
啊 布莱恩
Ah Brian.
厨子做了 一顿最精美的餐食
Cook made the most exquisite meal
庆祝我 最近的婚事
in celebration of my recent nuptials.
我相信她还有多的
I'm sure she has more
如果你旅途劳顿饿了的话
if you're hungry after your journey.
你结婚了? - 是的
You've been married? - Aye.
很抱歉你没能出席 我新婚的妻子可是寸步不离呢
I'm sorry you weren't with us as was my new bride.
这就是你派我 去做那件蠢事的原因?
Is that why you sent me on a fool's errand?
去监视詹姆斯党人
To spy on the Jacobites
好让你在这里 畅通无阻?
so you could proceed unhindered here?
红衣军来了
Redcoats came.
我差点被捕 被控叛国
I was almost arrested accused of treason.
感谢上帝 你平安回家了 孩子
Well thank God you're home safely lad.
我绝不希望你受到任何伤害
I'd never want any harm to befall you.
你现在对我来说太有用了
You're far too useful to me now.
我没帮你做任何事
I've done nothing to help you.
恰恰相反
Oh on the contrary.
你帮了我大忙 把那个麦肯齐家的姑娘给套住了
You've helped me greatly by ensnaring the MacKenzie lass.
巴洛克告诉我的
Balloch told me.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
看来你总算 听了我的建议
It appears you finally followed my advice
得到了你想要的
and took what you wanted.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
关于麦肯齐小姐贞洁的
A seed of doubt has been planted
怀疑种子 已经种下了
regarding Lady MacKenzie's virtue.
而怀疑总会以 非常丑陋
And doubts have a very
的方式生根发芽
nasty way of growing.
让我们看看我们的死敌
能否在这场毁灭性的丑闻中幸存下来
Let's see if our sworn enemies can survive a ruinous scandal.
加油啊 小子!
Come on now boy!
加油啊!
Come on now!
加油!
Come on!
该死的
Damn it.
没用
It's no good.
一切…都还好吗?
Is- is all well?
他怎么了?
What's the matter with him?
你的继承人 昭示着我们职责的已完成
Your heir is proof that we've done our duty.
现在安心休息吧 你的血脉已经延续
Rest now knowing that your line has been extended.
我该回我的房♥间了
I shall return to my quarters.
不
No.
再拿些食物来
Fetch some more food.
也许多加点香料 能把“老狐狸”从洞里唤醒
Maybe some more spice will wake the Old Fox from his hole.
当然
Of course.
我很快就回来
Excuse me.I won't be long.
真快啊
That was quick.
谢谢你这杯小酒
Thank you for the wee dram
让我在回家的路上 暖和一些
to keep me warm on the ride home.
我…我非常感谢 你的款待
And I- I'm grateful for the hospitality.
教会也很感谢
And the kirk is grateful
洛瓦特勋爵的 慷慨捐赠
for Lord Lovat's charitable donation.
哦 我好像
Oh I canna--
好像站不稳了
canna seem to steady myself.
喔!
Whoa!
亨利
Henry.
哦 我亲爱的
Oh my darling.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表