剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
A hatred for my father that runs so deep,
他们会对着素未谋面的儿子的脸上吐口水
they'd spit in the face of the son they've never even met.
人们都说仇恨和爱,是同一枚硬币的两面
And they say hatred and love,two sides of the same coin.
哼
Hm.
嗯,那正好 我一分钱都没有
Well, just as well.Dinna have any coin to spend.
所以不,我不会去,多谢你的好意
So no, I willna go,thank you very much.
我更愿意让我的脑袋还长在脖子上
I'd prefer to keep my head attached to my neck,
如果你不介意的话
if that's all the same to you.
想想我们能享受的盛宴和比赛
Think of the feasts we could have, and the games.
我以前参加过盛宴
I've attended feasts before
在比赛中也没什么需要证明的
and have nothing to prove at the games.
你可以找个姑娘
You could find a lassie
有我帮忙,再加点运气
with my help and a wee bit of luck.
我就知道这招管用
I kent that would do it.
你看,你又错了
Now see, there you're wrong.
我可不像你那么傻,表哥
I'm no' a fool like you are, cousin.
我知道分寸
I know better.
美丽女人的爱
The love of a beautiful woman is
是治愈男人所有烦恼的良药
a balm for all man's troubles.
而你正好有很多烦恼
And you have a lot of those.
布莱恩!晚饭了
Brian! That'll be supper, then.
默赫塔,欢迎你和我们一起吃
Murtagh,you're welcome to join us.
所以一个姑娘就能解决我所有的烦恼,是吗?
So a lassie can solve all my troubles, eh?
要我说谁是麻烦,就是你
I'll tell you who's trouble.You.
别让你父亲等急了,布莱恩
Don't keep your father waiting, Brian.
烦人的家伙
Pain in me arse.
放开我!
Get off me!
我是你最好的朋友
I'm the best friend you ever had.
或者最坏的
Or the worst.
我想你是说唯一的朋友
I think you mean the only.
这不是个值得庆祝的时刻吗?
'Tis a time for celebration,is it not?
终于,上帝回应了我的祈祷
At long last,God has answered my prayers.
我只希望这消息能早点传到我这里
I wish only that the news had reached me sooner.
不知道他不久前就死了
Not knowing that he died a time ago
让我错过了这份狂喜
kept me from this rapture.
你祈祷一个人去死?
You prayed for a man's death?
我祈祷的是正义得到伸张
Well, I prayed that justice would be done
任何参与剥夺我头衔
and that any man involved in removing my title
或偷走我土地的人,都将在地狱受到烈火的审判
or stealing my lands would receive fiery judgment in hell.
你确定是“红雅各”背叛了你?
Ye're sure Red Jacob betrayed you?
我们上次见面时他亲口承认了
He admitted as much when last we met.
如果魔鬼觉得是时候把“红雅各”召回去了
If the devil has seen fit to call Seumas Ruadh home,
那我们又有什么资格质疑呢?
then who are we to question it?
父亲,你对那些旧怨
Father, you hold on to your grievances
就像狗啃骨头一样不放
like a dog holds on to a bone.
布莱恩,你还没老到可以因为出言不逊
Brian, you're not too old to be lashed
而免受鞭笞
for an insolent tongue.
你最好记住你是谁
Ye'd better remember who you are
别忘了礼节
and who your not.
默赫塔知道在我餐桌上的规矩
Murtagh knows his place at my table.
他知道要听,要说话
He knows to listen and to speak
只能在被问到时说,而且不能抢话
only when spoken to and and not before.
我想你很快就要出发去麦肯齐的宗族大会了吧
I assume you'll be leaving soon for the MacKenzie Gathering.
等我吃完饭就去
After I finish my meal.
我想知道谁会出席
I'll want to know who's in attendance,
谁和谁在交谈
who's talking to whom.
我本来是想去参加宴会和比赛的
I was going for the feasting and games
顺便看看我姑妈
and to see my auntie.
嗯
Hmm.
也许还会向麦肯齐家的大小姐
Maybe pay my respects to the elder Miss MacKenzie
和她的姐♥妹♥们♥致以敬意
and her sisters.
没想过去当间谍
Didna have it in mind to spy.
哦,不是间谍
Oh, not spy.
只是睁大你的眼睛和耳朵,
看看能学到什么有价值的东西
Merely open your eyes and ears of what you may learn of value.
他们的宗族会选出一个继承人
Their clan will choose a successor.
很多人会争夺这个位置…
Many will be vying for the position...
…但我无法想象他们会选择
...but canna imagine they'll choose
那个瘸腿的
the lame-legged one.
或是他那个总有一天会死在女人床上的弟弟
Or his brother, whose cock will be the death of him one day.
听起来你并不需要间谍
Doesna sound like you're in need of a spy.
这些年来我受尽了屈辱
I've suffered indignities all these years.
失去了土地、财富、恩宠
Lost land, wealth, favor.
我被排挤,被上流社会驱逐
I've been ostracized and cast out of good society.
所以我不会错过这个扭转局面的机会
So I'll no' miss this chance to reverse my position.
带上你表哥一起去
Take your cousin wi' you.
两个小伙子去寻觅姑娘
Two lads on the scent of lassies,
这样更不容易引起注意
it's more likely to go unnoticed.
默赫塔不需要任何人照看
Murtagh doesn't need anyone to watch over him.
哦,大会上会有数百人
Och, there'll be hundreds at the Gathering
向新任领主宣誓效忠
to pledge their oath to the new Laird.
麦肯齐家可能知道我有个私生子
The MacKenzies may know I have a bastard son.
但他们肯定不知道他长什么样
But they surely dinna ken what he looks like.
啊!
Ah!
终于来了 我饿坏了
At last. I'm famished.
我还以为得自己去拿晚饭了
I thought I'd have to fetch my own supper.
抱歉,大人
Apologies, milord.
我想着给您温着
Thought I'd keep it warm for you
等您准备好吃的时候
until you're ready to eat.
啊
Ah.
父亲,她来这里还没多久
Father, she hasna been here long enough
不了解您的习惯
to ken your habits.
确实
Indeed.
是啊
Aye.
我儿子说得对
My son is right.
请原谅
Forgive me.
未来的日子,我的小美人,我会尽力
Stay a while, me doll,and I shall do my best
让你熟悉这些习惯的
to acquaint you with them.
我来吧,父亲
Allow me, Father.
我替您省去麻烦
I'll spare you the trouble.
姑娘,请现在到厨房♥来
Lass, please come now to the kitchen.
还有活要干
There's work to be done.
我知道你对这栋房♥子 以及住在这里的人
I ken you've much to learn about this house
还有很多要了解的
and those who live here,
但我已经跟你说过很多次了
but I've told you time and again
没有我在场时,不要在领主面前逗留
not to linger in the Laird's presence without me.
默赫塔少爷和布莱恩少爷当时也在场
Master Murtagh and Master Brian were there.
是,但他不在乎谁在场
Aye, but he doesna care who's witness.
你尽量避免与他接触
You have to be unseen.
最好让他把你当成一件家具
'Tis best he think of you as furniture.
你不会想看到另一种情况的
You dinna want the alternative.
是,夫人
Yes, mistress.
现在去干♥你♥的活吧
Now get along to your work.
如果杜格尔被选中…
If Dougal is chosen...
…你就得走?
...you'd have to go?
说得挺客气,是啊
Kind way of putting it, aye.
我会被赶出去
I'd be forced out.
或者,也许我会比预想中
Or mebbe I'd be seeing Da again
更早一点见到爹
a wee bit sooner than I thought.
你觉得杜格尔的支持够吗?
Do you think Dougal has enough support?
我不知道
I dinna ken.
你有我的支持
You have mine.
哦,我的天!
Oh, my Lord!
怎么了?怎么了?
What? What is it?
愿魔鬼戳瞎我的眼睛
May the devil take my eyes.
让我看看,鲁珀特
Let me see, Rupert.
哦,你看够了,你这个小老鼠
Och, you've seen enough,you wee little rat bag.
轮到我了
'Tis my turn.
哦,我的天啊!
Oh, my word!
我跟你说了吧
Told you.
我简直移不开眼
I canna look away.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表