剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
According to some of the patrons
我们作为保皇党 要么把这看作是奇耻大辱
we're either to take it as a grave insult as Loyalists
要么就是一种荣幸 被他盯上
or as a mark of honor to be targeted
是邀请我们
an invitation to take up
与他一同 投身詹姆斯党事业
the Jacobite cause alongside him.
罗布·罗伊当然是
一个众所周知的詹姆斯党人
Yes well Rob Roy is of course a known Jacobite
也是王室的叛徒
and traitor to the crown.
但是 嗯…格兰特家一直避免
But the eh-- the Grants have avoided
与詹姆斯党 有任何牵连 直到现在
any Jacobite associations until now.
我已敦促艾萨克 继续效忠王室
I've urged Isaac to stay loyal to the crown
不仅因为我是 英格兰人
not just because I'm an Englishman
更因为这是 更明智的做法
but because it is the wiser course of action.
内德 我对此 绝对确信
Ned I am absolutely sure of that.
嗯
Hm.
麦肯齐家最好 也这么做
The MacKenzies would be wise to follow suit.
是的 我们会的
Yes so we shall.
好
Good.
那么…
Well...
看来我们 眼下的事
...it seems our immediate business
已经解决了 谢天谢地
is concluded thankfully.
我现在的心情 比来的时候好多了
I leave you feeling much better than when I arrived.
希望您的心情 也一样 格兰特先生?
I hope you're feeling similarly Mr. Grant?
我希望我们的事情 能在很长一段时间内
I am hoping that our business will be concluded
都告一段落
for a very very long time.
我已经把你 当作朋友了
I have come to think of you as a friend
所以希望你 不会因此介意
so I do hope you won't take offense to that.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
为我寻找茱莉亚 所做的努力
for trying to help me find Julia.
我的寻找之旅已经结束了
My search has come to an end.
哦 听到这个消息我很遗憾
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
我一直在想你说的话
I thought about what you said
在贝尔坦节上
at Beltane.
“在折磨中苟延残喘”
"Lingering in torment."
如果我继续 为格兰特家效力
If I stay in the Grants' service
那我就是 在这么做
then that is exactly what I will do.
离开格兰特家?
Leave the Grants?
那几乎不可能
That's nearly impossible.
他们会追你 到天涯海角
They will hunt you till the end of the Earth.
你必须 彻彻底底地消失
You'd have to well and truly disappear.
我想我能办到
I think I can manage that.
那么 我祝你一路平安
Well I bid you safe passage.
听起来好像 红衣军知道
It sounds as if the Redcoats ken
去哪儿找罗布·罗伊 而且会去拜访他
where to find Rob Roy and will be paying him a visit.
我们应该加入他们
We should join them
当面感谢他的夸奖
thank him for his compliment in person.
不 我得随后赶上你
No I must catch you up.
有件非常重要的东西
There's something of great importance
我必须先去取回来
I must retrieve first.
把你的男子气概 落在妓院了 是吗?
Left your manhood at the brothel have you?
给你个警告
Word of warning to you.
在那儿待太久 你的小兄弟会掉下来的!
Tarry there too long and your cock will fall off!
把马车停到 看不见的地方
Take the carriage where it will not be seen.
我晚点会叫你
I'll send for you later.
希望你能原谅我 不请自来
I hope you'll forgive me for coming here unannounced.
请进 请坐
Do come in. Please sit.
见到你总是很高兴 麦肯齐小姐
Always a pleasure to see you Miss MacKenzie
虽然自从您父亲去世后 就很少见到了
albeit rather infrequently since your father's passing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想亲自前来 邀请您和奈恩勋爵
I wanted to come in person to invite you and Lord Nairne
参加我与马尔科姆·格兰特的婚礼
to my wedding to Malcolm Grant.
荣幸之至
A great honor.
我相信如果可以的话 我们一定会去
I have no doubt we will come if we're able.
那我该如何理解此事?
And what am I to make of this?
你未来丈夫的 家族
The family of your husband-to-be
是坚定的 王室拥护者
is decidedly loyal to the crown.
是的
Aye.
我猜想 你看到我的一些客人了
I suspect you saw some of my guests
在你抵达时
upon your arrival.
你来这里很危险 不是吗?
It's dangerous for you to come here is it not?
你这次来访 真正的意图是什么?
What is the true nature of this visit?
我有理由相信 我哥哥在这里
I have reason to believe that my brother is here.
我担心他与你们事业 有牵连的消息
And I fear word of his association with your cause
会影响我的婚约
will disrupt my betrothal.
那我们必须抓紧时间
Then we must make haste.
会议还没开始
The meeting has not yet begun.
想给国王的马蹄钉掌 可不是件容易事
Kings are kittle cattle to shoe behind
我老祖母常这么说
as my auld granny used to say.
我们这儿来了位什么人?
Who do we have here?
你好
Good day.
布莱恩·弗雷泽
Brian Fraser.
这是你表亲?
This is your cousin?
西蒙·弗雷泽的私生子?
Simon Fraser's bastard son?
算亲戚 但不是近亲
A relation but not a close one.
罗布·罗伊·麦格雷戈
Raibeart Ruadh MacGriogair.
看来我们俩都是 局外人啊 弗雷泽先生
It seems that we are both of us outsiders Mr. Fraser.
臭名昭著的罗布·罗伊
The notorious Rob Roy.
幸会
An honor.
谁想买♥♥头牛?
Who wants to buy a cow?
能请你帮个忙吗?
Can I ask a favor of you?
你现在是我的女主人了 不是吗?
You're my mistress now are you no'?
还没 不过我担心这就是
Not yet though I fear that's why
牧师要来的原因
the minister is coming.
这些都是做什么的?
What's all this for?
绽放时是 美丽的紫色
A gorgeous violet when in bloom.
但夏日渐逝 这些浆果就会出现
But as summer fades these berries appear.
是的 僧侣胡椒
Aye monk's pepper.
也叫 贞洁莓
Otherwise known as chaste berry.
据说服用后
When ingested it's said
可以减弱你的欲望
that it can lessen your desire
以及在床笫之事上的 能力
and capability in the bedchamber.
给领主的?
For the Laird?
正是
Precisely.
我们可以用这个 给他的食物调味
We could use this to season his food.
然后…
And then...
请原谅我不能 在你身边久留
Forgive my not staying by your side.
我还有其他事 必须处理
There are other matters I must attend to.
我相信你能处理好 你自己的事
I trust you can handle your affairs from here.
是的
Aye.
谢谢
Thank you.
她跟麦肯齐家 是好朋友
She's good friends with the MacKenzies.
杜格尔
Dougal.
艾伦 你来这儿干什么?
Ellen what in God's name are you doing here?
你不该出现在这里
You shouldn't be seen here.
这不关你的事
This is no' your business.
科勒姆把这事交给了我
Colum made it my business.
我们现在就走 赶在会议开始前
Let us go now before this meeting begins.
劫富济贫
Reive from the rich
只为斯图亚特君主 重登王位
to restore a Stuart monarch to the throne.
这就是我的座右铭!
That's my motto!
我当然是在开玩笑 但是…
I jest of course but...
是时候决定了
the time is comin' to decide
我们是否应该团结起来支持我们的事业
if we should rally behind our cause now
奋起反抗 汉诺威王朝的统治
and rise up against Hanoverian rule
迎回我们真正的国王
to restore our true King.
对!
Aye!
我说时机已到
I say the time has come.
斯图亚特王室万岁!
Guma fada beo an Stiubhart!
对!
Aye!
我被人叫做强盗 小偷、掠夺者
I've been called a brigand a thief and a freebooter
还有其他各种称呼
among other things.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表