剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
我没听说过任何萨克森人的消息
I've heard neither hide nor hair of any Sassenach.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦 好吧 嗯…
Oh, well, um--
…好吧 还是谢谢你
well, thank you anyway.
也许她只是还没生
Perhaps she simply hasn't given birth yet.
嗯
Mm.
嗯…
Um--
波特管家夫人 - 欢迎大家
Mistress Porter. - Welcome, all.
波特管家夫人 - 夫人
Mistress Porter. - Mistress.
波特管家夫人 - 波特管家夫人
Mistress Porter. - Mistress Porter.
日安 夫人 - 夫人
Good day, mistress. - Mistress.
日安 夫人
Good day, mistress.
我们马上就来 亲爱的
We'll be with you shortly, dearie.
她在那儿
There she is.
好
Right.
我们扶你起来 好吗?
Let's get you up, shall we?
起来
Up you come.
感谢各位的到来
I thank all of you for comin'.
我代表我自己和茱莉亚
I speak for both myself and Julia, I'm sure,
感谢大家能来
when I say we're very glad to have you with us.
我们的荣幸
Our pleasure.
开始祈祷吧
Let us pray.
主啊 今日我们为这位年轻的女士…
Lord, as we gather here today for the sake of this young lady
…和她的孩子聚集于此 求您保佑她们母子
and her bairn,we ask that you bless them both
让孩子平安降生
and that the baby is safely delivered.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你的第一个孩子吗 姑娘?
Your first bairn, lassie?
别担心 我们是来帮忙的
Dinna fash. We're here to help.
我们扶她到床上去
Let's help her down onto the bed.
我是休斯夫人 接生婆
I'm Mistress Hughes,the howdie.
忍♥耐一下
May I?
哦 快生了
Oh, you're well on your way.
今日两个生命之间…
Today an everlasting bond
…将形成永恒的纽带
will be formed between two beings,
这是值得珍惜和庆祝的一天…
a day to be cherished and celebrated--
…永远
always.
这…这想法真好
That's, uh- that's a lovely thought.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 你真是个萨克森人?
'Tis true that you are a Sassenach, then?
是的
I am.
没办法的事 是吧 亲爱的?
Canna help it, can you, dearie?
我们会原谅你的 尤其是因为…
We'll forgive you,especially since
…你怀的是未来的国王陛下
it's His Royal Highness you're carrying.
想象一下 以后我们可以说亲眼见证了…
Imagine being able to say that we attended the birth
…一位苏格兰未来国王的诞生
of a future king of Scotland.
这真是个吉利的日子 千载难逢
It's an auspicious day if ever there was one.
如果传言是真的 这就是预言之子
The child of prophecy,if the whispers are true.
你也知道那件事?
You know about that?
这是我们的传统 为了力量和好运
For strength and luck,as is our tradition.
你会需要它的 姑娘
You'll be needing it, lass.
嗯
Mm.
产妇汤 补充体力
Caudle. For sustenance.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
可惜你没结婚
Course,a pity you're not married.
说的委婉点…
And, uh,that's putting it delicately.
…算是你走运
Count yourself lucky.
有很多人会因为这个而苛待你…
There's many who'd treat you poorly because of it
…但我们不会 亲爱的
but not us, though, dear.
我们同情你
We're sorry for you.
但这仍然是莫大的荣幸…
But still a great honor
…领主选择你作为他孩子的载体
that the laird chose you as the vessel for his bairn.
这对你来说 最终想必是件好事吧?
Most pleasin' to you,eventually, no doubt?
皇室的私生子 仍然是私生子
A royal bastard is still a bastard.
上帝常常通过最平凡的人来成就大事 夫人
God uses the least likely among us, Mistress Porter.
一切都会好的
All will be well.
我们是来安慰和引导你的
We are here to comfort and guide you.
我们身为母亲 站在你面前
We stand before you as mothers ourselves,
满怀同情和善意
with compassion and kindness.
当然 波特管家夫人…
Course, Mistress Porter
…也经历过同样的事
suffered through the same thing.
不
No.
不 我和她完全不一样
No, she and I are nothing alike.
我警告过她不要单独和领主在一起
I warned her not to be in the laird's presence alone.
但她主动去找他
But she sought him out,
还一直向我的布莱恩抛媚眼
all the while making eyes at my Brian,
想把他迷得神魂颠倒
trying to turn his head as well.
从她被带到这里那天起
I have done nothing but try to help her
我一直都在帮助她
since the day she was brought here,
结果她却恩将仇报!
and she spits in my face!
洛瓦特勋爵没有强迫她
Lord Lovat didna force her.
是她勾引的他
She seduced him.
你没有证据
You have no proof of that.
而且…这又有什么关系?
And- and what does it matter?
孩子是洛瓦特的 必须受到保护
The- the child is Lovat's and must be protected.
也许吧 我们走着瞧
Maybe. We'll see.
但母亲 她不配得到这种保护
But the mother,she's owed no such protection.
不管是不是国王 你都必须为你的罪忏悔…
King or no king,you must repent of your sin
…向全能的主上帝屈膝
and bow before the Lord God Almighty,
向伟大的
the great I Am,
圣父、圣子和圣灵屈膝
Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
这确实是件严重的事
A grave matter indeed.
哦 天啊 - 耻辱!
Oh, dear. A disgrace!
不知羞耻的姑娘 - 妖妇
Disgraceful lass. - Jezebel.
天啊
A Dhia.
魔鬼之子 - 忏悔吧
Devil's child. - Repent.
可耻 - 可耻
Shame. - Shame.
耻辱
Disgrace.
忏悔你的罪孽 姑娘 忏悔你的罪孽
Repent your sins, lassie.Repent your sins.
可耻!
Shame!
嗯
Hmm.
敬一杯…
A toast
…敬西蒙·弗雷泽
to Simon Fraser.
敬你自己 还是敬那孩子?
Yourself or the bairn?
现在说这个有点太早了吧?
Wee bit premature for that, no?
我明白了 跟你母亲一样善妒 是吧?
I see, jealous like your mother, are we?
嫉妒一个还没出生的孩子?
Of a babe not yet born?
不
No.
不过我倒想问问
Though I'd ask what I must do to please you,
我该怎么做才能取悦你
as he already seems to have done.
取悦我?
Please me?
布莱恩 你已经有足够的时间来打动我了
You've had time enough to impress me, Brian.
你到底为光耀这个家族…
How exactly have you contributed
…做出了什么贡献?
to raising this family to glory?
我努力工作
I work hard.
我在这里做了很多事
I do plenty here.
不比巴洛克或厨子多
No more than Balloch or the cook.
你知道你来自哪里吗?
Do you know where you come from?
你出身于一个伟人的家族…
A long line of magnificent men--
…胜利者 英雄 为了实现他们的
victors, heroes,men who'd stop at nothing
利益和抱负 不择手段的人
to advance their interests,achieve their ambitions.
冷酷无情 毫不退缩 而不是跑去朝圣
Ruthless and unyielding,not prancing off on pilgrimage.
你英俊能干 我承认
You're handsome and capable,I'll admit.
毕竟你属于弗雷泽
Oh, how could you not be?
但我请来的预言家没看到你未来有王位
But the seer I called upon saw no throne in your future.
而且你和我不同
And you're not like me.
一个好的领导者不会过分在意…
A good leader isn't overly concerned with--
…是与非
with right or wrong.
他们只做必要的事
They do what's necessary.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表