剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
我本打算在宗族大会上送给你的…
I intended to give it to you at the gathering...
但我没机会
but I didna have the chance.
谢谢你 马尔科姆
Thank you, Malcolm.
我会珍藏它的
I'll treasure it.
这缘分一定是命运的安排
I canna believe you're mine.
该死的格兰特家那帮混♥蛋♥!
Curse those bastard Grants!
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
别告诉我那是野猪的血
Dinna tell me that's boar's blood.
不…
No...
虽然我打的那个畜生跟野猪一样丑
though the beast I fought was as ugly as one.
过来坐下 别再出什么意外了
Come and sit before you injure yourself any further.
别管我 女人
Now leave me alone, woman.
我…我是在帮你 你这个傻瓜
I'm- I'm trying to help,you silly fool.
啊!
Ah!
告诉我哪里疼
Tell me where it hurts.
这不是你用块布就能抚慰的痛苦
It isna the sort of pain you can soothe with a cloth.
我能做些什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
不能
No.
我只是想…
I just want...
我想要…
I want...
我渴望被人渴求…
I want to be wanted...
你懂吗?
you ken?
我懂
I do.
艾伦…
Ellen...
“我最亲爱的亨利…”
"My dearest Henry...
“我们的婚姻是在圣父、圣子、”
"our marriage was ratified in the name
“…及圣灵的名义下缔结的 ”
of the Father, Son,and Holy Spirit."
“我们曾彼此承诺 ”
"We made promises to one another,
“我曾打算遵守那些承诺 ”
"promises I intended to keep,
“曾那么确信我能做到 ”
"so certain that I'd be able to.
“我又怎可能不如此确信?”
How could I not be?"
“神圣的誓言 要爱你、尊敬你、珍惜你”…
"Holy vows to love, honor,and cherish you"...
…“要忠诚 无论贫富 ”
..."to be faithful,for better or worse,
“…无论疾病与健康 直到死亡将我们分离 ”
in sickness and in health,until death parts us."
“但如果我们因为无法想象的原因而分离 ”
"But what if we are parted for unimaginable reasons
“被我们无法控制的时间与空间所阻隔呢?”
beyond our control,by time and space?"
“幸运的是 有些东西将我们紧紧相连 ”
"Fortunately, some things bind us together
“比任何在祭坛前许下的诺言都更牢固 ”
stronger than any promise made at an altar."
“我们的激♥情♥ 我们的回忆 我们的孩子 ”
"Our passion, our memories,our children."
“这一点 我可以向你保证 ”
"This, I can promise you.
“我将为你燃烧 我的爱 直到永远 ”
I will burn for you,my love, always."
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表