剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
我的血脉
my bloodline.
你怀的是未来的国王
You're carrying a future king.
干一杯…
A toast...
为贝尔坦节的国王和女王
to the King and Queen of Beltane.
承蒙您选中我 倍感荣幸 女王陛下
I'm honored that you chose me,Your Royal Highness.
我们应该庆祝一下…
We should celebrate...
或许玩个游戏 吃点蛋糕
perhaps wi' a game,maybe cakes.
你们还需要更多人手吗?
Are you still in need of more men?
是的 这是个慢活
Aye. 'Tis a slow task,
但必须在日落前完成
but it must be done by the time the sun sets.
还有什么比帮忙准备…
What better way to celebrate than by helping
我们的加冕仪式更好的庆祝方式呢?
with preparations for our coronation?
这似乎有损国王的身份 不是吗?
It seems below the station of a king, does it not?
我敬佩一位足够谦逊…
I admire a king who's humble enough
…能与子民并肩劳作的国王
to work alongside his subjects.
我本希望能有些时间和你单独相处
I was hoping we might have some time together.
我也这么希望 不过在你完工之后
I'd hoped so too,but we'll have plenty of time
我们会有大把时间见面的
to see one another after you've finished.
这期间你打算做什么?
What will you do in the meantime?
你可以和我一起去祈求生育祝福
You can join me for fertility blessings.
好的
Yes.
为了确保作为你妻子的第一年…
To ensure an abundant and bountiful
…能富饶丰盛
first year as your wife.
是的 你们俩该去
Aye, the two of you should go.
我这边忙完了就去找你们
I'll find you when my work here is done.
我真是傻 竟以为能和他相提并论
I was a fool to think I could compare to him.
一个男人的价值不止于金钱和地位
There's more to a man than coin and status.
还有勇气、荣誉、忠诚
Courage, honor, loyalty.
女人们才不在乎那些
Women dinna care about that.
她们想要安逸的生活…
They want comfort
…和一个漂亮的屋顶
and a fine roof over their head.
这些都是我们缺少的
Everything we lack
而马尔科姆·格兰特却应有尽有
and Malcolm Grant has in abundance.
也许你接受现实是对的
Perhaps you're right to make peace wi' it.
我们走吧 嗯?
Shall we move on, hmm?
找几个姑娘帮你解解愁 怎么样?
Find some lassies to help lessen your sorrows, huh?
不 我再多喝点酒就行
No, I can do that with more ale.
你先去吧
You go ahead.
你不用抓着我
You don't need to grab me.
噢 你弄疼我了
Ow. You're hurting me.
抱歉 但我不想让你离开我的视线
Sorry, but I dinna wish to lose sight of you.
我不会去立石那儿的
I'm not going to the stones.
为什么不去?
Why not?
因为我不想和马尔科姆·格兰特…
Because I have no desire for a bountiful year
…过什么丰收年 你也知道
with Malcolm Grant,and you ken it.
可你没得选
Well, you've no choice.
这就是你的命 艾伦·麦肯齐
This is your fate now,Ellen MacKenzie.
你会像我们其他人一样 成为妻子和母亲
You'll be a wife and a mother like the rest of us.
我知道你的婚姻毫无乐趣
I ken you're in a joyless marriage,
但那不是我的错
but that's not my fault.
但就是你的错
But it is.
我知道你参与了把我嫁给那个老家伙的事
I ken you had a hand in matching me with that old coot.
我没有为你选择约翰·卡梅伦
I didn't choose John Cameron for you.
我只是帮父亲排除了更差的人选
I merely steered Da away from worse suitors.
请原谅我 我不相信你的话
Excuse me if I dinna believe you.
好吧 如果你高兴的话…
Well, if it pleases you...
我现在明白你的感受了…
I understand now how you feel...
当别人棋盘上的一颗棋子的感觉
being a pawn in someone else's game.
但我不明白 既然我们可以自♥由♥活动
But I dinna understand why,when the choice is ours,
你为什么要拖着我们俩去参加这该死的队伍
you'd drag us both to this dreadful procession.
你到底想说什么?
what are you getting at?
没有卡梅伦先生在身边你过得很开心
You've enjoyed your time without Mr. Cameron.
我只是想趁格兰特先生有事的时候 也同样开心一下
I merely wish to do the same while Mr. Grant is occupied.
那你怎么阻止我…
And what's to stop me
…去告诉你未婚夫你跑了?
from telling your betrothed you've run off?
作为交换 今晚你替我保密
In exchange for your discretion tonight,
我也会替你保密
you'll have mine.
如果你得了这份福
If I swear you received the blessings,
你也会投桃报李吗?
you'll do the same for me?
嗯 然后我们俩就可以去各做各的了
Mm, And then we can both do as we please.
我还要妈妈留给你的那条项链
I'll also be needing the necklace Ma left you.
你知道我说的是哪条 乔卡斯塔
You ken the one I mean.Jocasta.
你没资格对这笔交易提条件
You're in no position to offer terms to this deal.
好吧 项链
Very well. The necklace.
那就快去吧
Go on, then.
在你被发现之前 我们能待多久?
How long do we have before you're missed?
直到圣火点燃
Till the needfire's lit.
那时马尔科姆就会来找我
Malcolm will look for me then.
你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
我的也一样…
Mine's the same...
心跳得快要蹦出胸膛了
beatin' out of my chest.
但我的灵魂从未如此安宁
Yet my soul's never been more at peace.
这地方有种魔力
There's enchantment in this place.
身处此地…
And in being here...
与你一起
with you.
光线消逝得太快了
Light's fading too quickly.
我受不了了 布莱恩
I can't bear it, Brian.
有人害怕黑暗
There are those who fear darkness.
他们害怕是有道理的
And they're right to.
黑暗中潜藏着危险
There's dangers that lurk within it.
但我并不害怕…
But I dinna fear it...
因为当夜幕降临时
for when it falls,
你在我心中点燃的火焰 其光芒足以…
the fire you have lit within me is bright enough
…让日月星辰都黯然失色
to put the moon and the stars to shame,
照亮整个世界
set this whole place aglow.
我也不那么害怕黑暗了
I dinna fear the dark so much either.
因为每晚我都在黑暗中与你心意相通
It's where I find you each night.
我祈祷这不是一场梦
I pray this is no dream.
如果我们继续下去 我就无法停下了
If we keep goin',I willna be able to stop.
我不想你停下
I dinna want you to.
你的名誉 你的荣誉 你的贞洁
Your name, your honor,your virtue.
我会无法面对自己的
I couldna live wi' myself.
你会身败名裂的 艾伦
You'd be ruined, Ellen.
那就让我身败名裂吧
Ruin me.
等等
Wait.
我血中之血
Blood of my blood.
我骨中之骨
And bone of my bone.
我将此身献与你
I give you my body,
愿我俩合二为一
that we two might be one.
我将此灵献与你
I give you my spirit
愿此生永不分离
till our life shall be done.
永生永世
Longer.
天哪…
My God...
我从未见过像你这样的男人
I've never known a man like you
没有诡计…
without guile...
没有伪装
pretense.
我想我大部分时间都是独自一人
I suppose I've spent a fair amount of time on my own.
所以独自沉思对我来说不成问题
So I've no problem sittin' with my own thoughts.
默赫塔呢?
What about Murtagh?
我的表兄
My cousin.
待我如亲兄弟
Like a brother to me.
我真希望他能多在我身边待一会儿
I wish he could have been around a wee bit more
调解一下我和我父亲之间的关系
to keep the peace between me and my da.
他真像他们说得那么糟吗…
Is he as bad as they say...
你的父亲?
your father?
有过之而无不及
Worse.
我去年离家的一部分原因…
Part of the reason why I left home last year...
干脆离开了苏格兰
left Scotland altogether.
你去了哪里?
Where did you go?
我走了圣雅各之路…
I walked the Way of St. James...
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表