剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
A man who's a burden to his wife.
见你饱受折磨,我的心都碎了
It breaks my heart to see you suffer.
但我知道你的痛苦,部分原因在于
But I know that your suffering is in part because
你那份刻骨铭心的牵挂
of how deeply you care.
我配不上你们俩
I don't deserve either of you.
但你配得上
But you do.
让这个孩子和我,成为你指路的明灯吧
Let me and this baby be your guiding light.
克莱尔
Claire.
什么?
What?
如果是女孩,就叫克莱尔
If it's a girl, Claire.
法语里是“明亮”的意思
It's French for "clear and bright."
像我们的未来一样
Like our future.
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
我无处可去,只能来这里求片刻安宁
I have nowhere else to go for a moment's peace.
你找到你的那位小姐了吗
Did you find your lady
有着善良眼眸的那位?
with the kind eyes?
没有
No.
她不是什么小姐,对吗?
She isn't any lady, is she?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
我找了她好几个月了
Been looking for her for months now.
我寻遍了天涯海角
I've searched far and wide,
却一无所获
and nothing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你随时都可以来这里
But you're always welcome here.
今晚,我该如何取悦你,先生?
How can I please you tonight, sir?
停下
Stop.
或许…
Do you think perhaps...
我们能就这样躺着吗?
we could just lie here?
时间属于你,我的爱人
The time is yours, my love,
无论你想如何度过
however you wish to spend it.
进来
Come.
您找我?
You summoned me?
我的英格兰玫瑰
My English rose.
你的花朵又绽放了
Your bloom has returned.
我今天过得很糟糕
I've had a miserable day.
你是最美好的消遣
You're the bonniest of distractions.
轻点,大人
Easy, My Laird.
你必须小心对我
You must be careful with me,
因为我正怀着一份珍宝
for I'm carrying something precious.
你是说,一个孩子?
You mean a child?
你的孩子
Your child.
真是天大的喜讯
Such blessed news.
你听到了吗,波特管家夫人?
Did you hear that,Mistress Porter?
茱莉亚怀了我的孩子
Julia's carrying my child.
如果我真的受上天眷顾
And if I'm truly blessed,
那会是个儿子
it'll be a son.
真是喜讯,大人
Such joyous tidings, My Laird.
向您表示祝贺…
Offer my congratulations to you...
…也向茱莉亚表示祝贺
and to Julia.
谢谢你,波特管家夫人
Thank you, Mistress Porter.
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表