剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表
Very well.
去吧
Go.
基♥督♥啊
Christ.
我们的命运掌握在艾伦手里
Our fate's in Ellen's hands.
嗯
Hmm.
她一直是你父亲最信任的人
She always had your da's trust.
是啊
Aye.
一个计划里 还套着计划的人
A man with a plan within a plan.
我担心她跟他一模一样
I fear she's just like him.
我奉圣父之名 为你施洗
I baptize thee in the name of the Father
并奉圣子 与圣灵之名
and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you Reverend.
我向上帝祷告 愿我这儿子
I pray that this child my son and namesake
我的同名子嗣 洛瓦特的西蒙·弗雷泽
Simon Fraser of Lovat may live the rest of his life
能将这美好的开端贯穿其一生
according to this most excellent beginning.
当然
Indeed.
我邀请大家 为我们教会的
I invite you all to offer your blessings
最新成员 献上祝福
to the newest member of our congregation.
基♥督♥啊
Christ.
看看你
Look at you.
我得给你找个奶妈
I must find you a wet nurse.
我不想
I'd rather not.
失陪了 我得喂我们的儿子了
Excuse me.I must feed our son.
不道贺吗?
No congratulations to offer?
我得和默赫塔谈谈
I must speak with Murtagh.
来的人真少
It's a meager congregation.
人都去哪了?
Where is everyone?
你以为呢 国王般的排场?
What did you expect an audience fit for a king?
无所谓了
It doesna matter.
这本就是一场骗局
'Tis all a sham.
你们又没结婚
You're no' married.
我还以为你这圣母会支持呢
I thought you as pious as you are would approve.
没什么比一个
Little more important
无辜孩子不朽的灵魂 更重要了
than an innocent child's immortal soul.
哦 是吗 我们现在做的
Oh is that what we're doing ah?
是在新教教堂里 拯救他的灵魂?
We're saving his soul at a Protestant kirk?
我还以为我们 是在表明政♥治♥立场
Well I thought we were taking a political stance
还是公开的立场
a public one at that.
议会已经宣布 未来的君主
Parliament has declared that no future monarch
不能是天主教♥徒♥ 也不能与天主教♥徒♥结婚
can be Catholic or married to a Catholic.
我是在做我必须做的事
I'm doing what I must.
等我儿子当了国王
They'll all regret their absence
他们都会为今天的缺席 而后悔
when my son becomes king.
他或许有 高地人勇猛的战吼
He may have a fierce Highland war cry
但没有一场起义 他是坐不上王位的
but he'll have no throne without an uprising.
我准备好了
Je suis prest.
无论将来如何 我都准备好了
Whatever comes our way I'll be ready.
你得听我的 小子
And you'll follow my lead boy.
你毫无顾忌 是吗?
You have no scruples do you?
顾忌是弱者的表现
Scruples are for the weak.
强者 有生存的本能
The strong have instincts for survival.
你想跟默赫塔谈谈?
You wish to speak to Murtagh?
我也想
So do I.
去把他叫来
Well go and fetch him.
我可以向领主 献上我的祝福吗?
May I offer my blessings to the laird?
多可爱的孩子啊
Such a precious bairn.
默赫塔!
Murtagh!
祝你一天愉快
Good day to you.
默赫塔 站住!
Murtagh stop!
我父亲想跟你谈谈 我也想
My father wishes to speak to you as do I.
自贝尔坦节后 我就没再见过你
I've no' heard or seen from you since Beltane.
你上哪去了 伙计?
Where you been man?
艾伦·麦肯齐
Ellen MacKenzie.
默赫塔 我向你发誓
Murtagh I swear to you
我遇见她时 并不知道她是谁
when I met her I didna ken who she was.
等我知道时 已经太晚了
And by the time I did it was too late.
我爱上了她
I'd fallen in love wi' her.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didna ken how to tell you.
你爱上她 我一点也不意外
It doesna surprise me that you fell for her
她爱上你 我也不意外
nor does it surprise me that she fell for you.
但你一直瞒着我
But you kept me in the dark.
我知道这会伤到你 我不想这样
I kent it would wound you and I didna wish to.
把心爱的姑娘输给别的男人 已经够糟了
'Tis bad enough to lose the lass to another man.
但输给我 视作兄弟的人?
But to lose her to one I considered my brother?
默赫塔 我从未想过要背叛你
Murtagh I never intended to betray you.
那不重要!
It doesna matter!
但你就是这么做了
You did.
我不能拒绝你父亲
I canna refuse your da.
但我可以拒绝你
But I can refuse you.
我们…晚些时候 再完成登记
We'll uh complete the register later
私下在莱瑟斯完成
in private at Leathers
等我们把所有细节 都敲定了之后
when we have all the details in place.
我们亲爱的牧师 会和我们一起
Our dear Reverend will be joining us
共进明日的午餐
for luncheon tomorrow.
做好相应的 安排
Make the appropriate arrangements.
你在詹姆斯党人那边 有什么进展吗 默赫塔?
Have you made any progress with the Jacobites Murtagh?
我对大多数宗族的倾向 大致有数了
I have a sense of which way most clans are leaning aye.
那我们倾向哪边?
And which way are we leaning?
那要看即将举♥行♥的 那场会议了
That'll depend on the meeting that's being held soon.
我打算去
I intend to go.
在那之前 我保留我的判断
Reserving my judgment till then.
啊
Ah.
带上布莱恩一起去
Well take Brian with you.
如果叛乱将近 而你必须参战
If a rebellion is near and you have to join the fight
你最好弄清楚 我们为何而战
you might as well understand for what and for whom
以及为谁而战
we'll be fighting for.
这钱是给詹姆斯党人的?
Is the coin for the Jacobites?
我入场的门票?
The price of my admission?
不 这是我个人用的
No it is for my own purposes.
如果你和默赫塔在一起
No one will question your presence
没人会质疑 你的出现
if you are with Murtagh.
是为了女人还是赌局?
Was it a woman or a wager?
算了
Never mind.
我知道什么时候 该少管闲事
I know when it's better to mind my own business.
但你必须去参加那个会议
But you will go to the meeting.
如果我拒绝呢?
If I refuse?
那…那你的母亲 就要承担后果
Well then- then your mother will suffer the consequences.
她把你教得 桀骜不驯 目无尊长
She's raised you to be unruly disobedient.
如果你敢动她一根汗毛
If you lay a hand on her--
按我说的做 我就没必要
Do as I say and I'll have no need
因为你的过错 而惩罚她
to punish her for your mistakes.
嗯
Hmm.
最好让那两个小子 在路上把恩怨了结了
Better the lads settle the quarrel on the road.
可惜他们要 错过婚礼了
It's a shame they'll miss the wedding
不过我更希望 这事能私下解决
but I'd prefer to keep it a private affair.
这应该足以说服 那位牧师
There should be enough there to convince the minister
按我的要求去做
to do whatever I ask.
确保他把登记簿 带到莱瑟斯 明白吗?
And make sure he brings the register to Leathers aye?
麦肯齐家跟偷盗格兰特家
The MacKenzies had nothing whatsoever
牛群的事 毫无关系
to do with the reivin' of Grant cattle.
先打住
Just let me stop you there.
我到这儿没几分钟
I was here barely a few minutes
真♥相♥就自己 浮出水面了
before the truth revealed itself.
这地方到处都是 谣言
The place is alive with the rumors--
这些谣言很快就被
rumors that were swiftly confirmed
我们穿制♥服♥的朋友证实了
by our friends in uniform here.
他们正在寻找 肇事者
They're looking for the perpetrator.
谁?
Who?
罗布·罗伊·麦格雷戈
Rob Roy MacGregor.
据一些常客说
剧集 | 古战场传奇:吾血之亲(2025) | 导航列表