剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你知道嗡嗡声 那种从骨子里给你的感觉
You know the buzzing sound, that feeling it gives you in your bones.
这就是我在隧♥道♥里 找到出路之前的感觉
That's what I felt in the tunnel before I found my way out.
我也看到了一些东西
And I saw something, too.
不是石头 而是能量 这就像是…
Not stones, but energy. It was like--
等等 等一下 布丽
Wait. Hold on, hold on, Bree.
好吧
Okay.
那看起来就像 热气从沥青上散发出来
It looked like the way heat shimmers off of asphalt.
或者是水?
Or water?
我不知道 很难描述 但是 罗格 下面有东西
Oh, I don't know, it's hard to describe, but, Roger, there's something down there.
我想知道
I wonder.
-大坝就在湖边 不是吗? -是的
-The dam's right on the loch, isn't it? -Yes.
在东侧 朝向皮特洛赫里
On the east side, toward Pitlochry.
你知道隧♥道♥通向大坝的方向吗?
Do you have any sense of the bearing of the tunnel to the dam?
设计图在办公室里 我可以检查
The blueprints are at the office, I could check.
但如果我没记错的话
But if I remember correctly,
隧♥道♥是这个朝向
the tunnel runs this way.
我们认为这是阿查瓦尼奇立石
We think there's a ley line from the Achavanich Standing Stones
到克雷纳敦的巨石的地脉 是吧? 要是…
to the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, don't we? What if--
这条线一直延伸到 埃罗希蒂大坝 是的
The same line continues down toward the Errochty Dam site. Yes.
也许石圈会以某种方式
Maybe the stone circles somehow
在某些地点与地脉线互动
interact with ley lines at certain locations
形成某种入口
to create a kind of portal.
这是一个很好的猜测
That's as good a guess as any.
工程师更喜欢“工作假设”这个词
Well, engineers prefer the term "working hypothesis."
这是一个很好的工作假设
It's as good a working hypothesis as any.
我的《时空漫游指南》里 需要加上这一段
I need this in my Hitchhiker's Guide to Time Travel.
等等 你要叫这个名字?
Wait a minute. That's what you're calling it?
就像BBC广播喜剧?
Like the BBC Radio comedy?
不是正儿八经的作品 有时候自己写着玩儿的
Not officially, but sometimes to myself, for fun.
你四点不是要上盖尔语课吗?
Uh, aren't you supposed to be doing your Gaelic class, four o'clock?
真是该死
Fucking bollocks.
-穿裤子还是苏格兰裙? -苏格兰裙
-Uh, trousers or kilt? -Uh, kilt.
-能帮我把东西装包里吗? -没问题
-Can you help pack my bag? -Sure.
在地图下面
Uh, under the map.
你认为英国♥军♥队 会绞死他们的囚犯吗?
Do you think the British Army will hang their prisoners?
会 他们不把那些人视为战俘
Aye. They dinna see them as prisoners of war.
那将意味着承认美国的主♥权♥
That would mean acknowledging the sovereignty of America.
相反 他们认为美国是王室的叛徒
Instead, they see us as traitors to the crown.
夜幕降临时 我会想办法进去 去找你阿姨
Soon as night falls, I'll find a way in. Fetch your auntie.
得让我去 叔叔
It has to be me, Uncle.
要是你被抓住 他们会绞死你的
If you get caught, they will hang you.
我不会被抓住的
I willna get caught.
莫霍克人与英国人结盟了
The Mohawk have aligned with the British.
守卫会认为我是盟友
The guards will think me an ally.
不管你是不是莫霍克人 他们看到 你带着囚犯离开是不会客气的
Mohawk or no, they willna take kindly if they see you leaving wi' a prisoner.
叔叔 我可以的
Uncle, I can do this.
好吧 行
Fine. Agreed.
但也许我可以做些什么 去转移他们的注意力
But maybe there's something I can do to help draw their eyes away.
我需要借那把弓
I'll be needing to borrow that bow.
我们需要收集木棍 来生火烧开水 消毒亚麻布
We need to collect sticks to light fires for boiling water, sterilize the linens.
现在试试这样
Now, try up that way.
弗雷泽夫人
Mistress Fraser,
你要求的绷带以及其他一些用品
the bandages you requested, along with some other supplies.
我听说这包里 含有各种必需的植物草药
And I'm told this contains various and sundry botanicals that are necessary.
谢谢你
Thank you.
女士 桑迪哈蒙德中尉愿为您效劳
Lieutenant Sandy Hammond, ma'am, at your service.
这些用品是埃尔斯米尔中尉的美意
The supplies are compliments of Lieutenant Lord Ellesmere.
他因职责原因不能亲自过来
Duty prevented him from bringing them himself.
请转达我对他最大的谢意
Please relay my utmost gratitude to him.
你觉得我们能得到一些食物吗?
Do you think we may be able to get some food?
恐怕不行 女士 中尉通知了面包房♥
I doubt it, ma'am. The lieutenant sent word to the bakehouse,
但部队一直以所带的食物为生
but the troops are living off what they've been carrying.
恐怕在后勤补给车到达前 没有多余的东西了 我很抱歉
I'm afraid there's naught to spare until the supply train arrives. I'm sorry.
埃尔斯米尔勋爵让我把这个也交给您
Lord Ellesmere said I was to give you this as well.
他说您看起来很干渴
He said you looked parched.
谢谢中尉的酒
Please thank the lieutenant for the libations.
请问
May I ask,
你怎么知道你要找的人是我?
how did you know who I was?
他说您会像军士长一样发号♥施令
He said you'd be the curly-wig giving orders like a sergeant major.
祝您好运 女士
Good luck, ma'am.
(布罗赫莫达小学)
下午好
Feasgar math.
我是罗格麦肯齐 耶利米的爸爸
I'm Roger MacKenzie, Jeremiah's da'.
我出生在高地
I was born here in the Highlands,
我很高兴今天能和你们谈谈盖尔语
and I'm excited to talk to you today about the Gaelic.
我知道你们中有些人 听年长的亲戚说过
I know some of you have heard your older relatives speak it
甚至可能自己也知道几句
and may even know a few words yourselves.
你们中有多少人 想学习用盖尔语骂人?
How many of you would like to learn to curse in Gaelic?
盖尔语跟英语不一样 没有坏词
We don't have bad words in the Gaelic like there are in the English.
用盖尔语骂人是一门艺术
Gaelic cursing is a matter of art.
我曾经听一个农民对一头
I once heard a farmer say to a pig
钻进土豆泥里的猪说
who'd gotten into the mash,
“愿你的誓言不破你的笔尖 愿乌鸦吃掉它”
"Gun spreadhadh do mhionnach
“愿你的誓言不破你的笔尖 愿乌鸦吃掉它”
tro do bhru 's gun itheadh na feannagan e."
但那是什么意思?
But what does it mean?
愿你的肠子撑破你的肚皮 被乌鸦吃掉!
May your intestines burst through your belly and be eaten by crows!
好了
Now,
我们的村民
our people
自四世纪以来一直在说盖尔语
have been speaking Gaelic since the fourth century.
四世纪
The fourth century.
那是1500多年前的事了
That's over 1,500 years ago.
有多少人知道摇摇欲坠歌♥是什么?
How many of you know what waulking songs are?
是女人们会唱的歌♥ 大家一起工作
It's what the women would sing, all working together,
揉湿羊毛使其防水
kneading the wet wool to make it waterproof.
没错
Exactly.
这种东西不该弄丢 对吧?
That kind of thing shouldn't be lost, should it?
不该
No.
然后是台词歌♥
Then there's the line singing.
那可以追溯到人们没有很多书的时候
And it goes back to when folks hadn't many books.
大家会聚在一起或凑在一起
You'd have a gathering or a congregation,
有人会带头唱一首歌♥ 其他人唱回去
someone would lead a song and the others would sing it back.
耶米、鲍比
Jemmy, Bobby.
这些是19世纪的赞美诗和民歌♥
These are hymnals and folk songs from the 19th century
是我已故的父亲 维克菲尔德牧师收集的
that my late father, the Reverend Wakefield, collected.
在我们
Give them a wee look
试着唱台词的时候 看看它们
while we try our hand at some line singing.
当我给你们提示时 你们就发出天鹅的叫声
When I prompt you, you do the swan calls.
声音像这样…
They sound like this…
盖尔吉 盖尔格
-我们可以试试吗? -可以
- Shall we give it a go? - Yes.
那一天卡勒西耶出去了…
盖尔吉 盖尔格
凌晨一大早
盖尔吉 盖尔格
我们看到了一只天鹅
盖尔吉 盖尔格
沃尔特?
Walter?
沃尔特 我需要你尽可能多喝这个
Walter, I need you to drink as much of this as you can.
这到底是什么?
What in God's name is that?
是一种茶
It's a tea.
里面有姜、大蒜和辣椒
Ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper.
现在 我知道这不好喝 但我尽了最大的努力
Now, I know it's unpleasant, but it's the best I can do.
我需要稀释你的血液 这样才能溶解你肺部的凝块 给
I need to thin your blood so we can dissolve the clot in your lungs. Here.
我愿意付出一切
What I wouldn't give for something
来恢复些体力
a little stronger.
好吧…
Well…
不管我喝什么 都不会改变我的结局
Whatever I drink, it won't likely change what's going to happen,
是吗?
will it?
不会
No.
但白兰地能让它更适口一些
But brandy will help it go down easier.
沃尔特 你告诉过我 你喜欢跳舞 是吗?
Walter, you told me you liked to dance, didn't you?
你跟你的妻子就是那样相识的
That's how you met your wife.
想想她
Think of her.
现在 你想到了
Now, you think of that
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表