剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
你愿意赏光指挥一个营吗?
Will you do me the honor of accepting command of a battalion?
我将非常荣幸
I'd be exceedingly honored.
我接受伊恩做我的丈夫
I take thee, Ian, to be my husband.
我在大阴暗沼泽里弄丢了您的信件
The Great Dismal Swamp deprived me of my horse.
还会有机会弥补的
War is long. An opportunity for redemption will present itself.
我是个反叛者,伪装成上尉的美国特工
I'm a Rebel, working as an American agent in the guise of a captain.
我为了黄金而来
I came for the gold.
你找到锁匠了吗?
Did you get ahold of the locksmith?
我现在要回去见他
I'm gonna go meet him there.
阿♥拉♥贝拉是我的,我要她
Arabella's mine. I'll have her.
-你的真名是什么?-简
-What is your real name? -Jane.
我跟你妻子有过肉体关系
-I have had carnal knowledge of your wife. -
我们会带走你的俘虏并亲自审问他
We'll take your prisoner, question him ourselves.
走,他们要绞死你
Go. They're going to hang thee.
你从哪里逃出来的?
Where'd you escape from?
一位英国♥军♥官给我戴上了手铐,他把我当作间谍
I was, uh, put in irons by a British officer who took me for a spy.
我想我们可以缓解你的困境
I think we can relieve your straits.
伦敦,1775年
痛风
Gout.
别这么惊讶,我不是,我吃东西很注意
Oh, don't look so surprised. I wasn't, the way I eat.
无论如何,庸医命令我不要旅行
In any event, the quacks have ordered me not to travel.
非常抱歉,兄弟
I'm very sorry, brother.
那去纽约没戏了?
New York is out of the question?
对我来说是的
For me it is.
-不 -别担心
-No. -Come now.
我现在可以给你发一份新的委托书
I can issue you a new warrant of commission this instant.
约翰
John
威廉
William
伯特伦阿姆斯特朗…
Bertram Armstrong…
住手,哈尔
Stop, Hal.
别以为那些庸医,会让你至少打一场台球吧?
Don't suppose the quacks will allow you a game of billiards at least?
恐怕我都没法站太久去开球
Afraid I can't stand long enough to perform a lag.
威廉怎么样?我上周见到他时
How's William? When I saw him last week,
他告诉我你没有给他命令
he told me you hadn't procured him a commission.
他非常渴望看到殖民地的行动
He's more than eager to see action in the colonies,
我当然可以向他保证
and I could certainly guarantee him that.
亨利即将作为加菲尔德军团的中尉
Henry's about to take up his own commission
接受自己的使命
as lieutenant in Garfield's regiment.
如果威廉接受了他的使命,我会负责的
If and when William takes up his commission, I will see to it.
我无法阻止威廉参军,就算我能阻止他,我也不会
I can't stop William from joining the army. Nor would I, if I could.
但还有其他的考虑
But there are other considerations.
可能是什么考虑呢?
And what might those be?
明确地说,战争结束,和平了?
The end of the war, specifically. Peace?
与母国英格兰和解,这仍然是可能的
Reconciliation with Mother England? It is still possible.
对,我很清楚你的意见
Yes, I know all about your opinion.
听了你最近在上议院的演讲,天啊,哈尔
Heard your recent speech in the House of Lords. Christ, Hal.
亨利和本要隔海作战
Henry and Ben will be fighting across the sea.
你想告诉你的妻子说,你的儿子死于了一场
Do you want to have to tell your wife that your sons died
本来可以停止的战争吗?
in a war that could have been stopped?
美国是一个让父亲蒙羞的儿子
America is a son who has dishonored his father.
这种行为不受惩罚,我们的其他殖民地会怎么样?
Let that behavior go unpunished, and what becomes of our other colonies, hmm?
如果我儿子做了让我丢脸的事
If my son had done something that I felt dishonored me,
我不会因此伤害或杀死他
I wouldn't harm or kill him in consequence.
你只有一个儿子
Well, you only have one.
我有时也想杀了,我的一个或另一个儿子
I've wanted to kill one or another of mine on occasion.
但你没有
But you haven't.
不,我没有,还没有
No. I haven't. Not yet.
天杀的,也许你是对的
God's blood, perhaps you're right.
也许我可以追求和平
Perhaps I could pursue peace.
但不是投降
But not capitulation.
约翰,向我保证
Give me your word, John,
你永远不会接受美国的独♥立♥
that you will never accept the notion of American independency.
永远不会
Never.
宾夕法尼亚,1778年
我,伯特伦阿姆斯特朗
I, Bertram Armstrong,
发誓忠于美♥利♥坚♥合众国
swear to be true to the United States of America,
诚实和忠实地为他们服务
to serve them honestly and faithfully
攻击他们所有的敌人和反对者
against all their enemies and opposers whatsoever.
并遵守和服从大♥陆♥会议的命令
And to observe and obey the orders of the Continental Congress.
以及在我之上的将军和军官的
And the orders of the generals and officers
命令
set over me by them.
以及在我之上的将军和军官的
And the orders of the officers and generals
命令
set over me by them.
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
精神喜悦
她有一天扬帆远航
驶向大海
驶向斯凯
巨浪,微风
倾盆大雨,明媚阳光
曾经的一切美好
曾经的一切舒适
曾经的我
已经远去
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
精神喜悦
她有一天扬帆远航
驶向大海
驶向斯凯
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
费格太太
Well, Mrs. Figg,
也许这个没有上一个那么气派,但也只能这样了
maybe it's not as grand as the last one, but it'll have to do.
我能帮…
May I help--
不好意思!
Excuse me. Excuse me!
我猜你有个像样的餐厅
I assume you have a presentable dining room,
你的厨房♥也是井井有条的吧?
and that your kitchen's in good order?
你的礼貌呢,小子?
Where is your manners, boy?
这算什么打招呼?
What sort of greeting is that?
这所房♥子里没有比厨房♥更好的地方了
There's none so fine as the kitchen in this house.
是的
Yes.
不管谁问我,我都为此感到自豪
I pride myself on that, no matter who's asking.
这是最合适的
This will be most suitable.
适合什么,中尉?
Suitable for what, Lieutenant?
也许这位先生会礼貌地向你解释一下
Perhaps the gentleman will have the courtesy to explain himself to you,
因为他刚刚闯进来
because he just barged through
连你好都没跟我说
without even so much as a good day to me.
我不在乎谁赢得了这场地狱般的战争
I don't care who's winning this infernal war,
这仍然是勋爵的房♥子,我们有自己的标准
this is still His Lordship's house and we have standards to uphold.
勋爵?
His Lordship?
我是弗雷泽将军,这所房♥子属于约翰格雷大人
I'm General Fraser. This house belongs to Lord John Grey.
这座城市从保皇党手中失守时,他离开了
He departed when the city fell out of Loyalist hands.
原谅我,弗雷泽将军,我不知道
Forgive me, General Fraser. I didn't know.
我是博蒂曼中尉,华盛顿将军派我来
I'm Lieutenant Beautyman. General Washington sent me
调查城市中各种产业的状况
to survey the condition of various properties in the city,
因为它现在在我们的控制之下
since it is now under our control.
华盛顿将军在这里吗?
General Washington's here?
路过,是的
Passing through, yes.
他很快就会重新回到军队中
He'll rejoin the army soon.
但我被要求找一个地方,让他能
But I've been asked to find somewhere he might meet with
跟几个将军在那共进晚餐,事实证明您也在其中
a few of his generals over dinner, yourself included, as it turns out.
现在您不用走很远了,晚餐将在这里举♥行♥
And now, you won't have to travel far. The dinner will take place here.
这里?什么时候?
Here? When?
今晚
This evening.
那我希望你在厨房♥里能待得自在,因为你得进厨房♥帮我忙
Then I hope you're at home in the kitchen, since you'll be joining me there.
我有一条围裙很适合你
I have an apron that'll suit you just fine.
给,非常感谢
Here. Thank you so much.
抱歉
Your pardon, please.
我笨手笨脚的,请原谅我,女士
I am a turnip. S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi, madame.
不,是我的错
No, it's my fault.
而且你当然没笨手笨脚
And you're certainly not a turnip.
真的,女士,我向你保证
Oh. Indeed, madame, I assure you.
我曾经和法国女王跳过舞,还踩了她的脚
I danced with the Queen of France once and trod upon her foot.
她说我是个笨家伙,不许我进朝
She called me a turnip, forbade me from the court.
不,让我来,女士
No, please, madam.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表