剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
这场战争,这些战役…
This war, these battles…
我们为自♥由♥付出了沉重的代价
We pay such a heavy price for freedom.
当然,这一切都会是值得的
Surely, it'll all be worth it.
我想相信会值得,但是…
I want to believe it will be, but…
怎么了,我的棕发女孩?
What is it, mo nighean donn?
你有没有感觉到…
Do you ever feel a kind of…
空虚?
an emptiness?
这种空虚折磨着你?
This sort of void gnawing at you?
我这辈子大部分时间都可以忽视它
For most of my life, I've been able to ignore it.
在医学上你必须这么做
In medicine, you have to.
但因为这场战斗,你现在不能这么做了?
But ye canna now, because of the battle?
这次感觉有点不一样
Something feels different this time.
你指的不是死亡
Ye canna mean death.
我一直在想一件事
There's somethin' I've been wonderin'.
如果你的父亲是时间旅行者
If yer father was a time-traveler,
你的儿子也是
and yer son is one as well,
我是你的曾祖父
and I'm yer great-grandfather,
我也是旅行者
and I'm a traveler too,
你觉得我父亲是时间旅行者吗?
do you think my father was one?
现在又怎么了?
Oh, what is it now?
不管是什么,都不会比告诉别人,他们的死亡年份更糟糕
Whatever it is, it canna be worse than telling someone the year of their death.
我觉得你父亲不是时间旅行者
I don't think your father was a time-traveler.
但你母亲曾是…现在是
But your mother was… is.
我母亲?
My mother?
吉利斯邓肯
Geillis Duncan.
那个杀夫的凶残女巫是我母亲?
The murderous witch that killed her husbands is my mother?
我们和她在一起的时候,你没想过告诉我?
You didna think to tell me when we were wi' her?
你嘲笑我
You made a mockery of me,
看着我像个无知的傻瓜一样,跟她说话
watching me talking to her like an ignorant fool.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果这是真的
If it's true…
那谁是我的亲生父亲?
then who sired me?
来到我们门前的那个人,道格尔麦肯齐
The man that arrived at our door, Dougal MacKenzie,
麦肯齐家族的战争首领
war chieftain of Clan MacKenzie.
我的岳母认识他们
My mother-in-law knew them,
知道整件事
and well, the whole story.
你到底为什么不告诉我?
Why in the name of all that's holy would ye no' tell me?
如果你做了一些,改变时间进程的事呢?
What if you did something that changed the course of time?
意味着你我永远不会存在的事?
Something that meant you and I would never exist?
那也许我们该让你父亲听天由命
Then perhaps we should have left yer own father to his fate.
不管他去了哪里,你该说的都对他说了
Wherever he's gone, ye said what ye needed to say to him.
我从来没有这样的机会
I never got that chance.
你不会比一个男人
It isna right ye should know more about a man
更了解他自己
than he kens himself.
巴克…
Buck…
巴克,等等!
Buck, wait!
-你要去哪?-也许我该去拜访我父母
-Where are you going? -Maybe I should pay a visit to my parents.
不,我不能让你这么做
No. I can't let you do that.
你打算怎么阻止我?
How do you intend to stop me?
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve to know the truth,
但我没想到你会去送死
but I didn't think you'd embark on some kamikaze mission.
送什么?
Kami-what now?
我们的搜寻进了死胡同
We've come to a dead end in our search.
我还是做点什么吧
I may as well do somethin'.
我不该让你跟我一起来
I should never have let you come with me.
现在怪起我来了?
Laying the blame at my door?
也许是该怪我
Maybe I'll take it,
因为当道格尔麦肯齐到我母亲家
because when Dougal MacKenzie came calling for you
找你时
at my mother's house,
他还没见过她
he hadna met her yet.
如果我们不是来这里找你的儿子
If we hadna come here to find your wee lad,
他们可能不会相遇
they may never have met,
我也不会出生
and I'd never have been born.
你也不会
Nor you.
巴克,拜托
Buck, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还是需要你的帮助
I still need your help.
我还需要尝试一件事
There's one more thing I need to try.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
外面的男人们会被撕成碎片
Men will be cut to pieces out there,
我对他们有义务
and I have an obligation to them.
我在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥跟你的同僚一起行过军
I worked alongside your colleagues at Saratoga.
拯救过无数的生命
And saved countless lives.
在这里不行,在我当班时不行
Not in here. And not on my watch.
莱基医生,我恳求你
Dr. Leckie, I implore thee.
我从实践克莱尔的方法中获益良多
I have benefited immeasurably from implementing Claire's techniques.
我相信我们的同僚也会的
Our colleagues would too, I'm sure.
你的观察很对,但有无数人命悬一线
You have rightly observed, but there are countless lives at stake.
我不会把那些生命交到她手里
I will not put those lives in the hands of a woman.
让我猜猜,一个女人,不可能具备成为医生的技能
Let me guess, a woman couldn't possibly have the skill to become a physician,
你也没听过哪所医学院招收女人
nor do you know of any medical college that admits the fairer sex.
我敢肯定这是有原因的
For good reason, I'm sure.
克莱尔是我见过,技巧最高超的外科医生
Claire Fraser is the most skillful surgeon I have seen operate.
先生,不让她帮助我们,会对你的病人造成巨大伤害
It does thy patients great harm, sir, by not allowing her to assist us.
亨特医生,你在哪里接受的训练
And where did you obtain your training, Dr. Hunter,
让你对自己的观点如此自信?
that you are so confident of your own opinion?
在爱丁堡和伦敦
In Edinburgh and London,
我在那里接受了,我表弟约翰亨特的训练
where I was trained by my cousin, John Hunter.
还有约翰亨特的哥哥,他是女王的助产师
And John Hunter's brother, accoucheur to the queen.
很好,先生
Very good, sir.
但鉴于我怀疑军队是否需要男助产师
But since I doubt the army requires a man midwife,
也许你该帮她用药而不是…
perhaps you should assist your colleague with her potions rather...
亨特医生是大♥陆♥军,正式任命的外科医生
Dr. Hunter is a duly appointed surgeon in the Continental Army.
你不能把他拒之门外
You cannot keep him out.
听着,没时间争辩了
Look, there's no time to argue.
你的责任是,对这里需要你帮助的人负责
Your duty is to the men who need your help in here.
我会在外面做分流,尽我所能处理一切
I'll do triage outside, deal with whatever I can.
来吧,瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
这次感觉不一样了
Something feels different this time.
你指的不是死亡
Ye canna mean death.
你说得对
You're right.
不是死亡,但是…
It's not death, but…
也许是对之后会发生之事的恐惧
maybe it's a fear of what comes after.
你所做的一切都不重要
That… that nothing you did matters.
不知怎的,一切都被某个深渊
Somehow, it all gets swallowed into
吞噬了
a sort of abyss.
到处都是徒劳
There's so much futility,
混乱
entropy.
所以战士才不会那么害怕
That's why a warrior doesna fear it so much.
因为他希望他的死有意义
'Cause he has a hope that his death will matter.
任何有急性出血的人都优先处理
Anyone with acute bleeding will be given first priority.
我们会直接送他们去教堂,我们都知道,每一分钟都很宝贵
We'll send them straight into the church. As we know, every minute is valuable.
但我们的黄金时间,可能会从一小时变成15分钟
But our golden hour may end up becoming a golden 15 minutes.
我们之前在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥,有一个非常有效的系统
We had a system that worked quite well before, at Saratoga.
骨折的人可以等着,我们把他们安置在这里
Broken bones can wait. We'll set them here.
头部受伤的人,我们把他们安置在那边
And head injuries, we can put them over there.
我会尽我所能来扭转局势
I'll do whatever I can to try and tip the scales in our favor.
瑞秋?
Rachel?
上帝说:我将,把黑暗的宝藏赐给你
The Lord says, I will give thee the treasures of darkness.
你帮助我认识到,面对死亡的勇气是宝藏
Thee has helped me to see that courage in the face of death is a treasure.
士兵开枪射击一个瞄准自己的人,是一回事
'Tis one thing for a soldier to shoot a man who has his sights set on him,
而直视死神的眼睛,试图从他手中夺回一个人的生命
but another thing for us to look the angel of death in the eye
则是另一回事
and try to steal a man's life back from him.
我不怕死,瑞秋
I'm not afraid of death, Rachel.
我害怕的是知道,杰米会超越职责范围
What scares me is knowing that Jamie will go beyond the call of duty,
并可能因此失去生命
and may lose his life because of it.
你会被刺穿心脏,但还能活下去
Thee would be stabbed through the heart, but still alive.
我担心伊恩会犹豫不决
I'm afraid Ian would hesitate to do what must be done,
会因为我而被杀死
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表