剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
到最后,这是我最珍视的友谊
And in the end, it was the friendship I valued most.
你的友谊是他生命中最重要的事之一
Your friendship was one of the more important in his life.
你妻子去世以后
Have you been very much on your own…
你一直一个人吗?
all this time since your wife died?
如果你真的必须知道…
Well, if you really must know, uh…
多年来,我一直跟约西亚山的厨师
I have for many years enjoyed a liaison
有私情
with the cook at Mount Josiah.
一个印度人
An Indian.
他叫马诺克
His name is Manoke.
我懂了
I see.
那不仅是为了释放需求
It is not merely the relief of necessary urges.
我们之间有真情
There is true amity between us.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm pleased to hear that.
他…
And does he…
马诺克…
Manoke…
他是否介意…
Does he mind if you take…
你有其他情人?应该这么说?
other lovers, as it were?
或者你介意他有吗?
Or you, he?
不
No.
我们之间没有占有欲
There is no sense of possession in it.
在种植园,傍晚时分
At the plantation, in the evenings,
鹿经常从树林里出来,在草坪的边缘觅食
deer quite often come out of the woods to feed at the edges of the lawn.
时不时地,一只特定的鹿会出来,那是…
Now and then, a particular deer comes out, and it is, um…
白色的
white, I suppose…
但它看起来好像是银色的,是罕见的美景
but it looks as though it's made of silver. It is a sight of rare beauty.
它会来两三个晚上
It comes for two nights,
然后就消失了
three, and then it is gone again,
我好几个星期都见不到它
and I don't see it for weeks.
有时候几个月
Sometimes months.
然后它又来了,我再一次被迷住
And then it comes again, and I am enchanted once more.
你明白了吗?
Do you see?
这个生物不归我所有
I do not own this creature.
如果我可以的话,我不会
Or would not, if I could.
它的到来是一种祝福,我感激地接受它
Its coming is a blessing I accept with gratitude.
但是当它消失时,没有被遗弃的感觉
But when it is gone, there is no sense of abandonment.
这是一份礼物,只要它选择留下,我就很高兴一直拥有它
It is a gift, and I'm glad to have had it for as long as it chose to remain.
你觉得马诺克
Does Manoke
对你也是这种感觉?
feel the same way about you, do you think?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你们在床上不聊天吗?
You don't talk to each other in bed?
不
No.
你有可以倾诉的情人吗?
Well, have you ever had a lover that you could talk to?
有
Yes.
也许不像我跟你聊天时那么坦率
Well, perhaps not quite so frankly as I find myself talking to you,
但有
but, yes.
抱歉
Sorry, I…
我不是故意要打探
I didn't mean to pry.
我很荣幸你会对我感兴趣
I'm flattered that you should entertain an interest in me.
我知道很多传统的婚姻
I know of many conventional marriages
伴侣宁愿彻底
in which the partners remain by preference in complete
不知道彼此的想法跟过去
ignorance of each other's thoughts and histories.
我想我的…
I suppose, my...
全部三段
All three
婚姻都很不寻常
of my marriages have been rather unconventional.
女士,我现在要告辞了
I shall take my leave of you now, madam.
我会请费格太太端茶进来
I'll send Mrs. Figg in with tea.
约翰
John.
现在是怎么回事?
What happens now?
想想鹿,亲爱的
Think of the deer, my dear.
对,我记得他们
Oh, aye. I remember them.
用一个锡锅、六个马蹄铁,和半个梳妆台换取了那个装饰品
Traded a tin pan, six horseshoes and half a dresser for that ornament.
给你这个的人,你在哪里遇到他的?
The man you got it from, where did you encounter him?
他来找到我,就跟你们一样
He sought me out, same as yourselves.
那个家伙穿着奇怪吗?
Was the fellow dressed in an odd manner?
他说了你觉得很奇怪的词吗?
Did he perhaps use, uh, words that sounded strange to you?
为什么你对异教的咒语如此感兴趣?
Why do you have such an interest in a heathen charm, huh?
我那位亲戚只是对珠宝特别敏锐罢了
My kinsman simply has an eye for jewels.
你还有其他的要卖♥♥吗?宝石?
Do you have any others to hand? Gemstones?
我所有最好的珠宝
I keep all of my finest jewels
都在这里了
in here.
这个多少钱?
How much for this?
三先令
Three shillings.
有护身符的男人?
The man with the charms?
他是个小农,他说他是
He was a crofter by cut of him. Said he had it from a man
从一个在河对岸的峡谷里,游荡的人那里得到这个的
wandering the glen on the other side of the village.
告诉耶米西班牙人看守着它
Tell Jem the Spaniard guards it.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我是来找你的,亲爱的
I came for you, hen.
还有为了黄金
And for the gold.
是这样的,我问过耶米,这个西班牙人在哪,他装傻
Now, you see, I've asked Jem where this Spaniard is, and he's played dumb.
所以我认为你最好来告诉他,按照我说的去做
So I think it's best you come and tell him to do as I say.
我的儿子在哪里?
Where is my son?
他不在过去,如果你是这个意思的话
He isn't in the past if that's what you mean.
石头上耶米的围巾是你故意安排的
Jem's scarf at the stones, you set that up.
不能让麦肯齐先生破坏我的计划
Couldn't have Mr. MacKenzie mucking up my plans.
-别担心耶米,他很好 -最好是这样,他在哪里?
-Don't worry about Jem. He's all right. -He damn well better be. Where is he?
我们别这么做事
We're not playing it like that.
现在是我说了算,老大
I call the shots now, guv.
你要说服那小子让我看到黄金
You're gonna convince that lad to show me the gold.
或者我可以想出更有创意的方法,让你的孩子说话
Or I can come up with more creative means of making your boy speak.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
You fucking bastard!
我们三个人,我们会像一个幸福的,大家庭一样登上飞机
The three of us, we're gonna get on a plane like one big happy family,
我们会去美国,或者这个西班牙人在的任何地方
we'll go to America, or wherever this Spaniard is.
一旦我得到金子,你和耶米就自♥由♥了
And once the gold is in my hands, you and Jem will be free.
我怎么知道你会遵守诺言?
How do I know you'll keep your word?
你并没有很多选择
It's not like you have much of a choice.
没有人会来帮助你
No one's coming to help you.
老大,你为什么不也给我倒一杯酒?
Why don't you pour me a glass of wine, too, eh, guv?
为我们的好运干杯
You know, toast our good fortune.
默里先生,请进
Mr. Murray, come in.
早上好,费格夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Figg.
很高兴看到你起床走动了
It's nice to see you up and about.
又在继续制♥作♥你的药水?
Back to crafting your wee potions?
这是亨利格雷的酊剂
It's a tincture for Henry Grey.
-我很乐意拿给他 -谢谢
-I'd be happy to take it to him. -Thank you.
但我会去
But I'll go.
墨西伍德科克一直在照顾他,但他是我的病人
Mercy Woodcock has been tending to him, but he's my patient.
我不知道你过得怎么样,阿姨
I dinna ken how you carry on, Auntie.
但有一次你告诉我
But there was a time you told me,
你现在所要做的就是呼吸
All you have to do for now is breathe.
这就是我所做的一切
That's all I'm doing.
这是我所能做的
It's all I can do.
我很想念他
I miss him so much.
杰米叔叔对我来说就像父亲一样
Uncle Jamie was like a father to me.
失去我的爸爸后…
After losing my da…
就好像我失去了两个父亲
it's as if I've lost two fathers.
伊恩
Oh, Ian.
我今天下午离开
I'm leaving this afternoon
带瑞秋去福吉谷见丹泽尔
to take Rachel to Valley Forge to see Denzell
和战斗贵格会
and the Fighting Quakers.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
万一是最后一次呢
In case it was the last time.
如果你打算回到
If you might be intending to go back
你自己的时间
to your own time.
杰米叔叔走了…
With Uncle Jamie gone…
我不想让你不辞而别
I didna want you to leave without saying goodbye.
事实是,我…
The truth is, I…
我不觉得未来是我的时代了
I don't feel like the future is my time anymore.
杰米和我
Jamie and I,
我们在这里建立了我们的生活
we built our life here.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表